Windows 10: Camera isn't working, shows a grey screen with a slashed camera

Discus and support Camera isn't working, shows a grey screen with a slashed camera in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The camera of my Lenovo S340 laptop isn't working. It shows this grey screen with a slashed camera. The light next to the camera is switching on but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RadhikaBhatia, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Camera isn't working, shows a grey screen with a slashed camera

The camera of my Lenovo S340 laptop isn't working. It shows this grey screen with a slashed camera. The light next to the camera is switching on but the camera doesn't work.

I tried troubleshooting and updating it but no results.

Camera isn't working, shows a grey screen with a slashed camera 508bdc53-129c-4bc4-807c-6e357e4933a0?upload=true.png

:)

RadhikaBhatia, Aug 13, 2020

2. Camera doesn't work, It shows a grey screen with a 'slashed' camera

Original title: Camera doesn't work

Hi,

I don't know why, but my camera app on my Lenovo E440 laptop doesn't work. It shows a grey screen with a 'slashed' camera. The little light next to the camera does, however, still light up, indicating that the camera is in use...?

Camera isn't working, shows a grey screen with a slashed camera 95d30f9b-83c7-4d65-9498-deaa098601f1.png

Any help will be appreciated Camera isn't working, shows a grey screen with a slashed camera :)

Radhika Sewram, Aug 13, 2020
  3. Nathan_Coma, Aug 13, 2020
  4. Camera isn't working, shows a grey screen with a slashed camera

camera

The camera does not show when I open it - only a grey screen with a camera icon that's got a slash though it. Granted access to the camera for Windows pictures - no change.

LeonieOverbeek, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

Camera isn't working, shows a grey screen with a slashed camera

1. Camera isn't working, shows a grey screen with a slashed camera - Similar Threads - Camera isn't working

2. Camera showing grey/black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera showing grey/black screen: Regardless of the app I am using the built-in PC Camera for, the problem is the same. A grey screen. Some apps show that the camera is already being used by another app. This happens even if I have camera access given to just one app. I have tried all the fixes recommended...
  3. Camera showing grey/black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera showing grey/black screen: Regardless of the app I am using the built-in PC Camera for, the problem is the same. A grey screen. Some apps show that the camera is already being used by another app. This happens even if I have camera access given to just one app. I have tried all the fixes recommended...
  4. My Camera isn't working. It shows me a camera with a slash icon.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Camera isn't working. It shows me a camera with a slash icon.: My camera was working fine last evening, however when I tried opening my camera on google meet, it shows a camera with a slash in the middle icon. So I thought that it's just the site that has a problem, but that icon appeared again when I tried to use my camera installed in...
  5. My Camera isn't working. It shows me a camera with a slash icon.

My Camera isn't working. It shows me a camera with a slash icon.: My camera was working fine last evening, however when I tried opening my camera on google meet, it shows a camera with a slash in the middle icon. So I thought that it's just the site that has a problem, but that icon appeared again when I tried to use my camera installed in...
  6. Camera isn't working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera isn't working: My laptop's camera isn't working from last few months, it keeps showing things like:''camera input not found''''something went wrong''''we couldn't find your camera''''error...''or sometimes a black screen onlyI tried restarting it and updating the drivers but still nothing...
  7. Camera not working, Shows a grey screen with a Slashed Camera

Camera not working, Shows a grey screen with a Slashed Camera: I need to fix my Camera, I have a Lenovo Laptop... I've been needing to go to zooms lately... but my camera just shows a grey screen with a white slashed camera, but the top camera light shines as if the cam is actually on, I've had this problem before.. I do not know how to...
  8. Camera not working, Shows a grey screen with a Slashed Camera

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Camera not working, Shows a grey screen with a Slashed Camera: I need to fix my Camera, I have a Lenovo Laptop... I've been needing to go to zooms lately... but my camera just shows a grey screen with a white slashed camera, but the top camera light shines as if the cam is actually on, I've had this problem before.. I do not know how to...
  9. Camera isn't working

Camera isn't working: My laptops camera isn't working every time i open the camera app on my laptop i get a message saying that the camera isn't found. I checked device manager and i couldn't find the drivers for it. I am using an Asus tuf gaming fx505dv laptop. Can i fix this problem by...
  10. My camera doesn't work, It shows a grey screen with a slashed camera

My camera doesn't work, It shows a grey screen with a slashed camera: [ATTACH] I have already followed the advise from- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-camera-winpc/camera-doesnt-work-it-shows-a-grey-screen-with-a/2a732867-8496-47f3-bd50-32dd9c3bcd8f however it is a bit out dated and the solutions have not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Grey screen with crosshair