Windows 10: Camera isn't working. Supposedly another application than Zoom is using it. But I didn't do...

Discus and support Camera isn't working. Supposedly another application than Zoom is using it. But I didn't do... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Camera isn't working. Supposedly another application than Zoom is using it. But I didn't do that and I don't know how to fix it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RusssellPike, Apr 24, 2021.

1. Camera isn't working. Supposedly another application than Zoom is using it. But I didn't do...

Camera isn't working. Supposedly another application than Zoom is using it. But I didn't do that and I don't know how to fix it.

:)

RusssellPike, Apr 24, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Apr 24, 2021
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Apr 24, 2021
  4. Jakub578 Win User

Camera isn't working. Supposedly another application than Zoom is using it. But I didn't do...

Cortana isn´t working

I did everything exactly how you said it, but it´s still not working. Maybe I did something wrong earlier. I don´t care, I can live without it.

But I didn´t think you will answer me so fast and so professional. Your help was amazing. Thank you very much! Camera isn't working. Supposedly another application than Zoom is using it. But I didn't do... :)

Jakub578, Apr 24, 2021
Thema:

Camera isn't working. Supposedly another application than Zoom is using it. But I didn't do...

1. Camera isn't working. Supposedly another application than Zoom is using it. But I didn't do... - Similar Threads - Camera isn't working

2. How do I make camera work in Zoom?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make camera work in Zoom?: It says there is no camera. I went into connecttime app and the camera worked. but it did not once the computer updated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-camera-work-in-zoom/3287936c-25f3-4267-b43a-bf57bb497d3f
  3. How do I make camera work in Zoom?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make camera work in Zoom?: It says there is no camera. I went into connecttime app and the camera worked. but it did not once the computer updated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-camera-work-in-zoom/3287936c-25f3-4267-b43a-bf57bb497d3f
  4. Camera in use by another app... but it isn't.

Camera in use by another app... but it isn't.: Camera in use by another app... but it isn't. I cant get my camera to work because message says it's in use by another app. The only camera app I use is Zoom, but I don't have Zoom open....
  5. Camera not working on zoom

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera not working on zoom: Recently a problem has arisen where my camera does not work properly on zoom, but if I go to the camera app it works fine. When I'm on zoom my camera is black and white, and sometimes it gets so dark that you cant even see me. This has happened before, and it went away for a...
  6. camera not working while using zoom client

camera not working while using zoom client: Hi I cant get my camera to work when I am using Zoom rooms - there is light in it, so it is on I can see when opening Zoom, but it doesn´t display a picture/livestream of me..... The camera is a part of a HP notebook I have:- I tried to install the latest driver to the...
  7. How do I get the camera to use zoom?

How do I get the camera to use zoom?: Have tried to download camera, but computer says camera cannot be located, what is wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-camera-to-use-zoom/2cb02b90-5b8e-49c5-a2b9-7af33d163dfd
  8. Camera not working with Zoom

Camera not working with Zoom: I my camera doesn't work when I use Zoom, it is on there is no red line through the vedio icon and I can see the light from the camera at the top of my laptop why is this? It works when I use skpe...
  9. Camera not working with Zoom

Camera not working with Zoom: I have a Lenovo X1 6th generation laptop running Windows 10. I installed the Zoom Conferencing app and while I can join a meeting and see their videos, the camera on my laptop just shows a blank screen. I have visited the Zoom help pages but to no avail. The system has the...
  10. Camera in use by another application

Camera in use by another application: I keep getting the above message when I try to use my webcam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/camera-in-use-by-another-application/6403038b-3404-4633-bc20-f55292829006