Windows 10: Camera Issues HP Envy

Discus and support Camera Issues HP Envy in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My device cant locate the camera. it has been working fine for the past 2 months, and now the camera stopped working and isn't listed under devices... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sam M-G, May 30, 2020.

1. Sam M-G Win User

Camera Issues HP Envy

My device cant locate the camera. it has been working fine for the past 2 months, and now the camera stopped working and isn't listed under devices

:)

Sam M-G, May 30, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

HP Envy Laptop Battery not charging after Windows 10 installation

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I suggest you to un-install and re-install battery drivers from Device manager and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Batteries and right click on Batteries ACPI and click on Un-install.
    • Restart the computer and check.

If the issue persist, I suggest you to visit HP Envy website and check whether HP has released any firmware updates for Windows 10. If so, please go ahead and install them and check with the issue.

Yaqub K, May 30, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    HP Envy TouchSmart 4-1115dx NO TOUCH in Win10 /w SSD

HP ENVY TouchSmart Sleekbook 4-1115dx More Support Options | HP® Customer Support

See if you can run through these troubleshooting steps:

HP PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (WindowsÂ*10, 8) | HP® Customer Support

Step 1: Confirm the computer has a touch screen
    Step 2: Enable and reinstall the touch screen driver in Device Manager
    Step 3: Configure the touch display
    Step 4: Install Windows updates
    Step 5: Perform a touch screen diagnostic test in HP Hardware Diagnostics
    Step 6: Adjust the power management settings for your touch screen
    Step 7: Perform a hard reset (notebook PCs) or full shutdown and restart (All-in-One PCs)
    Step 8: Update the BIOS and graphics driver

zbook, May 30, 2020
  4. Camera Issues HP Envy

HP ENVY x360 Touchscreen and Driver issues

Hi Milad,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I appreciate the efforts taken by you in troubleshooting this issue. The details provided helps us to avoid repeating the steps.

This issue can occur if some of the system files and drivers are not working as expected.

Suggest you to refer and follow the steps from this article on ‘Troubleshooting Touch Screen issues’.

Important: Your screen resolution needs to be at least 1024 x 768 to have multiple windows and apps on your screen at the same time.

Note: Since the websites are not hosted by Microsoft, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Follow these steps to uninstall the driver from the PC.

1. Open Device Manager.
    2. Select the arrow next to Human Interface Devices and select HID-compliant touch screen.
    3. Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall.
    4. Restart your PC, and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
    You may also want to
    download the drivers from the OEM HP website
    and install it to check if that helps.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, May 30, 2020
Thema:

Camera Issues HP Envy

1. Camera Issues HP Envy - Similar Threads - Camera Issues Envy

2. HP ENVY Camera Has White Shutter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP ENVY Camera Has White Shutter: Hello I'm using this laptop: HP ENVY x360 Convertible 13m-bd0xxxOne day a white layer came on top of my camera there is something white blocking my camera physically on my laptop. This prevents my camera from showing anything, the camera is STILL found by the system it is not...
  3. HP envy Camera shutter doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP envy Camera shutter doesn't work: Hello, My HP Envy x360 has a built in camera shutter that is connected to an on/off key on the keyboard. The problem is that my shutter is stuck in the ON position and won't go down despite me clicking the key and promoting its removal. The Laptop diagnostics and...
  4. Camera on HP Envy Convertible Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera on HP Envy Convertible Not Working: Hello, I'm having some sort of issue on my laptop where when I open my camera app, a black screen appears. When I use other apps that use my camera, a loading screen appears and the camera does not open. I believe something is causing it to be shut off and make most of my...
  5. HP ENVY- Camera app is not working

HP ENVY- Camera app is not working: Camera app is not working error message not attached, ive never had a problem with it until today cannot find under device manager! Also my voice recorder app is not working, I can hear music just fine but when I try to record my voice nothing is going through. I have tried...
  6. Camera not working on hp Envy

Camera not working on hp Envy: I am not able to use my camera. I have searched for it and it just says it can't be found. Help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-working-on-hp-envy/faf7209e-2673-473c-9200-388843cdc836
  7. Camera not recording properly on HP Envy

Camera not recording properly on HP Envy: Tried to create my first video with audio on my new HP Envy. Camera recorded only one second. Reset camera - same thing. What now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-recording-properly-on-hp-envy/17530e04-43a9-400d-9e6c-492dfd64e871
  8. HP Envy camera not found

HP Envy camera not found: My HP ENvy Camera cannot be found. I haven't used it since the laptop was bought in on 26th December, 2019. I need help as I need it for online meetings in this era of self isolation and social distancing in the wake of COVID 19. * Moved from Mobile Devices...
  9. Sound issue HP Envy

Sound issue HP Envy: I am experiencing a rather inconvenient and annoying problem with my HP Envy machine. Almost every time it goes to sleep, when I wake it up, the sound doesn't work. When I restart, it works just fine. But it's inconvenient to have to restart my computer every time. This used...
  10. Issues HP Envy 4500

Issues HP Envy 4500: Issues HP Envy 4500 with my pc Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issues-hp-envy-4500/043c58b3-2f87-4134-ac72-18a3d82dc9a9

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp envy all in one camera not working