Windows 10: camera issues Lenovo ideapad

Discus and support camera issues Lenovo ideapad in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Community, I'm getting an error code 0xA00F4244 that says that "No Cameras Are Attached." Have any of you gotten this message? How did you fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoelClelland1, Mar 14, 2020.

1. camera issues Lenovo ideapad

Hi Community,

I'm getting an error code 0xA00F4244 that says that "No Cameras Are Attached." Have any of you gotten this message? How did you fix it?

Thanks!! :-

:)

JoelClelland1, Mar 14, 2020
  2. ICIT2LOL Win User

Lenovo Y510P (Unsupported for Win 10) Camera Driver Needed

Hello and welcome ksuthayya have had a look for a driver for your machine but there are only drivers listed up to 8.1 not 10.
    Camera Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit) - IdeaPad Y410p, Y510p - Lenovo Support (US)

Another Google found that there was no camera driver support for 10. for a similar Lenovo Lenovo Y510P (Unsupported for Win 10) Camera Drive... - Lenovo Community

Having said that my old Toshiba was in the same position and yet when I installed 10 Windows updates found drivers for stuff not listed on the Toshiba site.

Now a suggestion would be to get a clip on camera and install it via USB or like wise because it would have it owns driver. If my memory serves me right they are not that expensive - but still annoying eh?.

ICIT2LOL, Mar 14, 2020
  3. Billie795 Win User
    Synaptic's Driver Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 for Windows 10

I am having trouble finding a Synaptic's driver for the Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 so that more functions can be used on the touchpad. Lenovo site does not list one for this computer. Any suggestions?

Billie795, Mar 14, 2020
  4. shovenose Win User

camera issues Lenovo ideapad

[FS][US]   Lenovo IdeaPad N585

Would you be interested in a Lenovo Ideapad P400? Or a Lenovo Ideapad V570? PM me *Smile camera issues Lenovo ideapad :)

shovenose, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

camera issues Lenovo ideapad

1. camera issues Lenovo ideapad - Similar Threads - camera issues Lenovo

2. Lenovo Ideapad S340: Integrated Camera not working after trying F8, LEnovo Vantage and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo Ideapad S340: Integrated Camera not working after trying F8, LEnovo Vantage and...: Hi community. After reading some members having similar issue, I have tried some of the suggested fixes, such as activating camera through F8 nothing happened, Checking Privacy and Permissions setting in Lenovo Vantage app all ok, and also in Device Manager I tried Updating...
  3. Lenovo IdeaPad S145

Lenovo IdeaPad S145: How do I disable gestures on touchpad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-s145/fa9c849e-e92d-46ad-bf44-2d9f58653c0e
  4. scanning to a Lenovo Ideapad 300

scanning to a Lenovo Ideapad 300: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 300 laptop. I also have a Dell monochrome laser MFP printer. I have discovered that, while I can print, I cannot scan. Apparently, the issue is Windows 10 compatibility. I keep seeing in different places that I can download the Microsoft Scan. Is...
  5. Fingerprint reader on Lenovo ideapad

Fingerprint reader on Lenovo ideapad: A recent windows 10 update disabled my fingerprint reader. The latest update has not restored it. How do I make it work again please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fingerprint-reader-on-lenovo-ideapad/fc18f039-411d-4f4f-a94b-a835bdafc1dc
  6. Issue with the camera on Lenovo Yoga Book

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issue with the camera on Lenovo Yoga Book: I have an issue with the camera on my Lenovo Yoga Book because the image rotates by 90 degrees. It has started since the Windows 10 update. Whenever I use my integrated camera on Lenovo, I see the image on its side. This issue is specific to the camera....
  7. Lenovo IdeaPad 110S + Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo IdeaPad 110S + Win10: Буду благодарен за помощь в решении следующего вопроса. В наличии устройтство Lenovo IdeaPad 110S. Возникли проблемы следующего характера: - Не нажимаются клавиши клавиатуры (после нескольких перезагрузок всё работает, однако непродолжительное количество времени) -...
  8. camera issue lenovo miix 520

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera issue lenovo miix 520: has anyone got a working camera driver for lenovo miix 520? there's nothing on their official website. i cannot update the driver from device manager, it simply won't see the camera. Lenovo Vantage does not see the camera as well....
  9. lenovo ideapad and a disk drive

lenovo ideapad and a disk drive: I have a Lenovo idea pad not long had it and am trying to get my head around it. it has a section on the side that looks like a disk drive but it has no button to open it also I has windows media player but I have no idea how to get a disk to play on this laptop it is...
  10. Lenovo Ideapad 300 Battery Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Lenovo Ideapad 300 Battery Issue: Hey guys, I still have my Lenovo Ideapad 300 laptop 22 days internation warranty remaining. Battery is dead after every 1 hour or 1 hour 20 mins instead of giving 3 hours as before. What should be the issue ? I tried to install Energy Manager to calibrate the battery but...