Windows 10: camera light is too dark

Discus and support camera light is too dark in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Surface Pro camera light is so dark, I can barely be seen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BrittaPedersen1, Apr 15, 2020.

1. camera light is too dark

My Surface Pro camera light is so dark, I can barely be seen.

:)

BrittaPedersen1, Apr 15, 2020

2. camera light is too dark

My Surface Pro camera light is so dark, I can barely be seen.

BrittaPedersen1, Apr 16, 2020
  3. Camera pics of Lumia 640XL coming dark in low light

Hi all.. My Lumia 640 xl camera good in low light also ,but after couple of months usage pics have become dark. Camera good in day light but at night and low light places it has become pathetic. I have upgraded to latest denim 8.1 update 2 and also updated
    camera apps too. It is a software issue or hardware , As for both front and back camera facing same issue. Please give ur suggestions .

Pavan Kumar Y, Apr 16, 2020
  4. camera light is too dark

How do you keep "lights on" in dark mode?

"Dark mode" refers to the Mail app's dark mode, common to Windows apps. Affects the color of the message list, menu bar, etc.

"Lights on" or "lights off" refers to the reading pane's background color, a feature recently added to Mail.

I'm asking if there's a way to set "lights on" to default, even if the Mail app is set to dark mode.

Ian Patterson, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

camera light is too dark

1. camera light is too dark - Similar Threads - camera light too

2. Gateway USB camera too dark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gateway USB camera too dark: Just got a new Gateway laptop. Windows 11. I use Microsoft 365. When I go to settings->camera, there are no network cameras found. I go to connected cameras->USB camera and the camera is pitch black in bright light. I can barely see myself. How do I fix this without...
  3. Gateway USB camera too dark

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gateway USB camera too dark: Just got a new Gateway laptop. Windows 11. I use Microsoft 365. When I go to settings->camera, there are no network cameras found. I go to connected cameras->USB camera and the camera is pitch black in bright light. I can barely see myself. How do I fix this without...
  4. Light/Dark mode - shortcut or command

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Light/Dark mode - shortcut or command: I'm looking for a way to create desktop shortcuts that can just be double clicked to enable light and dark modes:Command or powershell command would do. Many thanks...
  5. Light & Dark Modes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Light & Dark Modes: Hi, I have an issue to solve.If I want to switch between light & dark modes in Windows I have to create tasks to make them happen.Can you include a feature or option that automatically do those tasks and synchronizes with Night Light Settings within Windows...
  6. changing from dark mode to light

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    changing from dark mode to light: My wife's laptop has dark mode enabled, and sometimes we cannot see text. On my desktop after selecting Personalization, then Colors there is an option for light or dark modes, on the wife's laptop this option is not there ? Note sure if this is part of it but, Transparency...
  7. Screen going from light to dark

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen going from light to dark: I have Windows 10 on my hp laptop but just recently it has started going from light to dark on the screen with a few seconds between the change. It was purchased with Windows 10 on it so I have made no adjustments to it. Can anyone help me as trying to work with the screen...
  8. Default camera brigthness too dark

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Default camera brigthness too dark: In the last couple of months I have been having issues with my camera for every app, an issue that did not occur earlier neither with my current camera or previous ones. Whenever I use the camera that is, when I open up a video call or the camera app the default for the...
  9. Tiles a mixture of dark and light theme

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tiles a mixture of dark and light theme: Hi, After upgrading to 20H2 19042.572 - one section of my start menu shows both dark and light tiles. If I switch to a light theme, all looks right, switch back to the dark theme, looks a mess. Does anyone else have this issue? Dark Theme [ATTACH] Light Theme [ATTACH]...
  10. Light folders in dark mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Light folders in dark mode: When i turn dark mode on i can see calculator, settings etc. In dark mode but my folders are still in light mode what should i do for make my folder dark please help submitted by /u/burdurkonsoloslugu [link] [comments]...