Windows 10: camera& mic not work in my laptop

Discus and support camera& mic not work in my laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; camera& mic not work in my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mohamadsalam, Apr 26, 2021.

1. camera& mic not work in my laptop

camera& mic not work in my laptop

:)

mohamadsalam, Apr 26, 2021

2. Allow Messenger to use my camera and mic

I can not use messenger on my laptop as it does not recognize the camera and mic. I am in settings, privacy, camera but Messenger is not listed as one of the apps that can use my camera. I do not see how I can add that to the list. It's the same for microphone
    - no place to add Messenger.

I can only use Messenger on my cell phone to chat with camera.

Any suggestions to resolve my problem would be appreciated.

Norma

NormaHumphries, Apr 26, 2021
  3. Aman Win User
    Headphone mic not working with laptop 3.5mm port

I have sennheiser hd4.40 wireless headphone. I also got a cable with headphone having 2.5mm pin(attached to headphone) to 3.5mm pin(attached to mobile phone).

Problem is that when i connect 3.5mm pin to my mobile phone headphone jack, in call i am able to use mic and headphone both at same time but:

1. When i connect the 3.5mm pin to 3.5mm jack for mic on my laptop, i am not able to use the mic.(my laptop has separate 3.5mm mic and 3.5mm headphone jack)
    2. When i connect to 3.5mm jack for headphone, only headphone is working with laptop not mic.

Please do not suggest why I am not using Bluetooth because it is a separate problem.

I am missing something or maybe this may be limitation or something else. Help me on this. :-(

4. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Apr 26, 2021
Thema:

1. camera& mic not work in my laptop - Similar Threads - camera& mic laptop

2. My laptop doesn't produce audio, mic not working and camera not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop doesn't produce audio, mic not working and camera not working: When I use any app that has an audio output/sound my speakers don't produce any sound. I am also having issues with my mic, windows doesn't detect it. My camera is also not being detected. My laptop is a MacBook Air A1466 from mid 2012 with Windows10 pro on it....
  3. My laptop doesn't produce audio, mic not working and camera not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop doesn't produce audio, mic not working and camera not working: When I use any app that has an audio output/sound my speakers don't produce any sound. I am also having issues with my mic, windows doesn't detect it. My camera is also not being detected. My laptop is a MacBook Air A1466 from mid 2012 with Windows10 pro on it....
  4. My laptop doesn't produce audio, mic not working and camera not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. mic not working, camera glitching

mic not working, camera glitching: my mic and camera rarely works only when it feels like it i need the personal support to reset it or something thak you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic-not-working-camera-glitching/dcbfd400-361b-4aaa-9d20-4fcedb6febac
  6. Camera and mic not working together

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera and mic not working together: Desktop PC - the built in microphone works fine until the built in camera is opened. The video and mic need to be both working at the same time for video conference calls. All the privacy settings seem to be correct to allow both access....
  7. Camera and mic not working together

Camera and mic not working together: Desktop PC - the built in microphone works fine until the built in camera is opened. The video and mic need to be both working at the same time for video conference calls. All the privacy settings seem to be correct to allow both access....
  8. sound mic and camera are not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    sound mic and camera are not working: Hello The sound mic and camera are not working and window is unable to update. In the update section the following message appears. "Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again later. Error code: 0x80070003" How to sort it out?...
  9. MIC and Camera not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MIC and Camera not working.: Ever since I have downloaded an Adobe Application package of Adobe Fuse, Photoshop and Visual Studio with Unity and Unreal Engine on my Low RAM laptop, my mic and camera for Zoom, Google Meet and Steam games has stopped working.What might be the problem?...
  10. camera and mic no longer working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    camera and mic no longer working: I cannot locate my camera under device manager and microphone has all the up to date drivers yet, it's still not working. I've rebooted several times and followed all the threads online I could find. Still nothing. HP stream is only a year old....