Windows 10: camera/microphone access for teleconferencing

Discus and support camera/microphone access for teleconferencing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How can I do teleconferencing? I can see & hear the others on their chosen website but they cant hear or see me. The free apps I looked into seem to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JAM401, Apr 13, 2020.

1. JAM401 Win User

camera/microphone access for teleconferencing

How can I do teleconferencing? I can see & hear the others on their chosen website but they cant hear or see me.

The free apps I looked into seem to deal with a camera that takes pictures, which doesn't interest me. Can you help??

:)

JAM401, Apr 13, 2020
  2. Rose Ter Win User

Camera and Microphone Privacy

Hi Moustafa,

This issue occurs due to permission issue, driver issue, license for an app is out of sync with the license installed on the computer or if the app is not updated. To give permission to Camera and Microphone app, you may follow
    these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Privacy.
    • Look for Camera, make sure that “Let apps use my camera” is turned On. You may choose the apps that can use your camera as well.
    • Go back to Privacy and select Microphone, make sure that “Let apps use my microphone” is turned On. You may choose the apps that can use your microphone as well.

If the issue persists, we would suggest that you check out this
    link
    . This will provide you troubleshooting steps regarding Camera and Microphone issues.

Feel free to contact us if you have further inquiries.

Rose Ter, Apr 13, 2020
  3. Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone

When I try to video chat with someone on Facebook, I get that message.
    Code:
    An error occurred when tryin to get access to camera and/or microphone. Hardware access error. To make a call on Facebook, you need to turn on your camera and microphone on. It used to work fine. Now I have that error in all my browsers. And it's activated. Have verified privacy settings to allow both of them.

bbuchler2018, Apr 13, 2020
  4. ElpenorG Win User

Camera and microphone

I tried to use the camera to make a video - on Lenovo Ideapad 330S OS 10 - but the "microphone muted" message prevented the video to record.

I did the settings/privacy/microphone suggestion to no avail. I tried to get Cortana to turn on the mic but she cannot hear me. I did the steps to turn her on but she still can't hear me. Suggestions? thanks

ElpenorG, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

1. camera/microphone access for teleconferencing - Similar Threads - camera microphone access

2. camera and microphone access to messenger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera and microphone access to messenger: how do i allow for camera and microphone access to messenger in order to make video calls from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-and-microphone-access-to-messenger/380e6996-7670-4ced-a623-b6ccb9996927
  3. camera and microphone access to messenger

in Windows 10 Customization
    camera and microphone access to messenger: how do i allow for camera and microphone access to messenger in order to make video calls from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-and-microphone-access-to-messenger/380e6996-7670-4ced-a623-b6ccb9996927
  4. camera and microphone access to messenger

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Programs and apps can't access microphone or camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Programs and apps can't access microphone or camera: I am using a Legion 5 15IMH05H laptop.As in the title, programs and apps such as the built-in Windows 10 Camera, built-in Windows 10 Voice Recorder, Discord, and Google Chrome won't give any output or receive any input?. These programs show that they are using the camera...
  6. camera and microphone access

in Windows 10 Customization
    camera and microphone access: hi, i am having trouble in making video calls in facebook messenger using chrome and the app itself in my laptop windows 10 i have already checked my settings and everything related to chrome and messenger app. i have seen that the cam and mic settings were on already. in...
  7. specific app access to camera and microphone

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    specific app access to camera and microphone: Hello, I am trying to allow access to my camera and microphone to my school's testing website. I have already clicked "On" under allow apps access. However, I do not see this particular app listed. How do I know if tis app has access?...
  8. camera and microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera and microphone: camera and microphone not on device manager list https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-and-microphone/7bed4d19-01a7-49c3-9ced-d85664bc0b77
  9. Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone

Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone: When I try to video chat with someone on Facebook, I get that message. Code: An error occurred when tryin to get access to camera and/or microphone. Hardware access error. To make a call on Facebook, you need to turn on your camera and microphone on. It used to work fine....
  10. Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone

Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone: When I try to video chat with someone on Facebook, I get that message. Code: An error occurred when tryin to get access to camera and/or microphone. Hardware access error. To make a call on Facebook, you need to turn on your camera and microphone on. It used to work fine....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do I turn on the video and microphone in messenger

2. how to turn on chat cam microphone in windows 10

3. microphone muted

4. How do I turn on the camera and microphone on facebook messenger,
  5. turn on microphone and camera,
  6. camera and microphone are turned on but still not working