Windows 10: Camera/microphone won't work in Messenger after windows 10 update

Discus and support Camera/microphone won't work in Messenger after windows 10 update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After windows 10 update I get the "Hardware access error" camera and microphone do not work. I have HP laptop. I have done the driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by vollerhohefur, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Camera/microphone won't work in Messenger after windows 10 update

After windows 10 update I get the "Hardware access error" camera and microphone do not work. I have HP laptop. I have done the driver uninstall/reinstall and the registry fix and set to "0" Also turned of firewall....nothing has worked. The camera does work....help!

:)

vollerhohefur, Jan 21, 2020

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Jan 21, 2020
  3. Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone

Camera/microphone won't work in Messenger after windows 10 update [​IMG]

bbuchler2018, Jan 21, 2020
  4. Camera/microphone won't work in Messenger after windows 10 update

Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone

Camera/microphone won't work in Messenger after windows 10 update [​IMG]

bbuchler2018, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

Camera/microphone won't work in Messenger after windows 10 update

1. Camera/microphone won't work in Messenger after windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Camera microphone won't

2. camera and microphone access to messenger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera and microphone access to messenger: how do i allow for camera and microphone access to messenger in order to make video calls from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-and-microphone-access-to-messenger/380e6996-7670-4ced-a623-b6ccb9996927
  3. camera and microphone access to messenger

in Windows 10 Customization
    camera and microphone access to messenger: how do i allow for camera and microphone access to messenger in order to make video calls from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-and-microphone-access-to-messenger/380e6996-7670-4ced-a623-b6ccb9996927
  4. camera and microphone access to messenger

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Microphone won't work after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microphone won't work after Windows 10 update: Microphone won't work after Windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-wont-work-after-windows-10-update/df53d0a2-554d-4532-89b4-6478198eeee9
  6. Camera and microphone not working when using facebook messenger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera and microphone not working when using facebook messenger: I've been trying to video call my friends using facebook messenger. It's not working on Edge or Chrome and the Messenger app. Every time I try, it comes up saying An Error occured when trying to get access to Camera and/or Microphone: Hardware Access Error....
  7. Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone: When I try to video chat with someone on Facebook, I get that message. Code: An error occurred when tryin to get access to camera and/or microphone. Hardware access error. To make a call on Facebook, you need to turn on your camera and microphone on. It used to work fine....
  8. Microphone - Messenger

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microphone - Messenger: Hi - Messenger ask for permission to use the microphone although it is swiched on for Messenger. Can´t get further..... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-messenger/31b22d3b-1c6a-434a-9aeb-da67b559480a
  9. Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone

Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone: When I try to video chat with someone on Facebook, I get that message. Code: An error occurred when tryin to get access to camera and/or microphone. Hardware access error. To make a call on Facebook, you need to turn on your camera and microphone on. It used to work fine....
  10. USB Camera + Microphone not working after Windows 10 Update

USB Camera + Microphone not working after Windows 10 Update: Yesterday I got an update from Windows 10. I waited 1-2 hours for it to finish but after the update I have problems with my USB Camera and Microphone. The devices are connected and I can see them listed as USB 2.0 MIC but they are not working. I tried the hardware on a laptop...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. jmessenger says camera and microphone in use but do not show

2. camera and microphone not found messenger

3. testing facebook messenger camera

4. camera not working on messenger on windows 10,
  5. How to turn on camera and microphone so Messenger works,
  6. How do you activate the video camera and call on messenger chat,
  7. camera microphone turn on,
  8. camera and microphone do not work on messenger,
  9. allow camera and microphne for video chat0,
  10. mic and camera wont work on messenger on pc,
  11. microphone wont work with messenger,