Windows 10: Camera NO DEVICE FOUND

Discus and support Camera NO DEVICE FOUND in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Camera stopped working error code 0xA00F4244Anyone got a fix?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PhilipHodkinson, Aug 3, 2021.

1. Camera NO DEVICE FOUND

Camera stopped working error code 0xA00F4244Anyone got a fix?

:)

PhilipHodkinson, Aug 3, 2021

2. Windows 10 update issue - camera

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would require more information to help you better.

What is the make and model of the camera?

I would suggest you to make sure the camera is installed properly and listed under Device Manager.

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows key + X” from keyboard.
    • Select “Device Manager” option from the list.
    • Check if the Camera is listed in the devices list.
    If it is not listed then the Camera driver is not installed. I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

If the camera is listed in the device manager, then perform the following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1:

You may try running the Hardware and Device troubleshooter and check if it helps.

a. Press Windows Key +R, type Control Panel.

b. Type troubleshooting in the search bar, click on troubleshooting.

c. Click on Hardware and Sound, click on Hardware and Devices.

d. Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2:

If that doesn’t work, then I would suggest you to perform troubleshooting steps from the link “What
    to do if you have problems with an app
    ” to diagnose and fix if the issue is with Camera app.

Method 3:

If this doesn’t fix the issue, I would suggest you to uninstall the camera from Device Manager then reinstall it and then check if this fixes the issue.

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows key + X” from the keyboard.
    • Select “Device Manager” option.
    • Search for Camera, then right click and select “Uninstall”.
    • Then restart the computer.
    • Download the latest driver from the Manufacturer’s website and install it.
    Please do let us know if you need any further assistance related to Windows, we will be glad to assist you.

Mohammed Yaseer, Aug 3, 2021
  3. Tried messenger for camera....

Hi,

Normally, the issue with the camera not being detected is caused by an outdated driver or a recent update triggers a system conflict. To assist you with your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps listed on this
    link. This is to identify and resolve any issues if Windows
    can't detect the device.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Aug 3, 2021
  4. Sher Amo Win User

Camera NO DEVICE FOUND

Camera does not work.

To isolate your concern, we suggest that you uninstall the camera through Device Manager. To do this, follow the steps below:

• In the Search box, type Device
      Manager
      and press Enter.
    • Navigate to Imaging devices.
    • Expand the Imaging devices tree by clicking on the adjacent arrow.
    • Look for your device, right-click then select Properties.
    • Click on the Driver tab, then choose Uninstall button.

Let the system restarts to complete the process. Take note that the camera may not work if there are other applications which are still open that uses the same device, we suggest that after uninstalling the device you can proceed with launching the application
    to check if the issue persists.

Give us an update with the outcome.

Sher Amo, Aug 3, 2021
Thema:

Camera NO DEVICE FOUND

1. Camera NO DEVICE FOUND - Similar Threads - Camera DEVICE FOUND

2. camera not found on device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    camera not found on device manager: No camera on zoom since January 2022. Redownloaded Zoom. Camera not found in device manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-found-on-device-manager/319f0f52-aa72-4e87-8b5b-03a7b26bf12d
  3. camera not found on device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera not found on device manager: No camera on zoom since January 2022. Redownloaded Zoom. Camera not found in device manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-found-on-device-manager/319f0f52-aa72-4e87-8b5b-03a7b26bf12d
  4. Camera not found in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera not found in device manager: Hello, when I open my camera app I receive an error notification that they cannot find my camera. I have tried to update my camera settings and my general settings too but I just cannot find the camera in the device manager and am unable to install a camera driver. Could you...
  5. Camera not found in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera not found in device manager: Hello, when I open my camera app I receive an error notification that they cannot find my camera. I have tried to update my camera settings and my general settings too but I just cannot find the camera in the device manager and am unable to install a camera driver. Could you...
  6. CAMERA NOT FOUND IN DEVICE MANAGER

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CAMERA NOT FOUND IN DEVICE MANAGER: Am unable to find Camera in Device manager...and i cant even use my camera here am sharing the screen shots of the issue mentioned...Please help me.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-found-in-device-manager/7dc42636-382f-4434-a694-1b5f421756f5
  7. Camera not found in device mamager

Camera not found in device mamager: Hello I am now beyond frustrated & hope someone can hep. Within the last month my camera suddenly could not be found. I have done every update/ troubleshoot. Cannot uninstall/ reinstall from device manager or system as not highlighted. Tried installing hardware but says...
  8. Device Camera not found

Device Camera not found: Having a problem with my in-built laptop camera after the latest Windows Update which was released yesterday KB4565627 & KB 4565503. Not able to access Zoom Video because I get a message stating " Device not found". Checked the Device manager and couldn't find the camera...
  9. Omegle Error with camera: Requested device not found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Omegle Error with camera: Requested device not found: When I try to access omegle it saying Error with the camera: Requested device not found I tried all method like adobe update or different internet sources https://www.omeglesites.net/2019/08/solve-omegle-error-with-camera-requested-device-not-found.html...
  10. Camera Not Found Not In Device Manager

Camera Not Found Not In Device Manager: There was a windows update some time ago, not sure how long, that somehow knocked my laptop camera out. I saw the thread about this problem, but my camera is gone. It is not listed anywhere in the device manager to be able to correct it. I am at a loss. The microsoft...