Windows 10: Camera not detected on my laptop, how to fix?

Discus and support Camera not detected on my laptop, how to fix? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My laptop has a built in camera, and I wanted to join a Zoom meeting. However when I opened Zoom and later tried this with other apps, like Camera... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tanya077, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Tanya077 Win User

Camera not detected on my laptop, how to fix?

My laptop has a built in camera, and I wanted to join a Zoom meeting. However when I opened Zoom and later tried this with other apps, like Camera itself it said "Zoom is unable to detect a camera". The error message and code from the Camera app was:

We can't find your camera. Check to make sure its connected and installed properly, that it isn't being blocked by anti-virus software, and that your camera drivers are up to date.

Error code: 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>

Would appreciate any help on this matter. Thank you!

:)

Tanya077, Aug 6, 2020
  2. Drake Z. Win User

How can I make my computer detect my integrated camera?

Not even the default windows 10 camera app can detect my laptop camera. I've looked online and they suggested checking device manager, but my camera didn't show up there either. Here's my computer hardware:
    My computer specs. I have an msi laptop, but unfortunately, I don't know what the model number is because it isn't written anywhere on the laptop.

Drake Z., Aug 6, 2020
  3. Tried messenger for camera....

Hi,

Normally, the issue with the camera not being detected is caused by an outdated driver or a recent update triggers a system conflict. To assist you with your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps listed on this
    link. This is to identify and resolve any issues if Windows
    can't detect the device.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Camera not detected on my laptop, how to fix?

Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Camera not detected on my laptop, how to fix?

1. Camera not detected on my laptop, how to fix? - Similar Threads - Camera detected laptop

2. No camera detected on Laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No camera detected on Laptop.: Recently my laptop's built-in camera has stopped working. In settings, all apps are set to use camera. Discord, Camera app, Zoom, Google Meet, etc. all detect no camera even though it is built right into the machine. I have tried going to Start > Device manager and finding my...
  3. No camera detected on Laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No camera detected on Laptop.: Recently my laptop's built-in camera has stopped working. In settings, all apps are set to use camera. Discord, Camera app, Zoom, Google Meet, etc. all detect no camera even though it is built right into the machine. I have tried going to Start > Device manager and finding my...
  4. No camera detected on Laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to fix a camera on the laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix a camera on the laptop: Hi, the camera of my laptop does not work. It shows the error code:0XA00F4244<NoCamrasAreAttached> I have tried all the possible ways to resolve this as per your Learn more input and it displays the same error when I try to open the camera. I use Windows 11 Pro. please...
  6. How to fix a camera on the laptop

How to fix a camera on the laptop: Hi, the camera of my laptop does not work. It shows the error code:0XA00F4244<NoCamrasAreAttached> I have tried all the possible ways to resolve this as per your Learn more input and it displays the same error when I try to open the camera. I use Windows 11 Pro. please...
  7. My laptop doesn't detect the built in camera.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop doesn't detect the built in camera.: The laptop is pretty old, bought it as used in the shop. The camera used to work alright, didn't have any trouble with it until recently when I tried to use it during video calls. In settings it's turned on, but the apps or websites still don't see it....
  8. My laptop doesn't detect the built in camera.

My laptop doesn't detect the built in camera.: The laptop is pretty old, bought it as used in the shop. The camera used to work alright, didn't have any trouble with it until recently when I tried to use it during video calls. In settings it's turned on, but the apps or websites still don't see it....
  9. My laptop doesn't detect the built in camera.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Laptop Camera not detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop Camera not detected: I opened up Skype and it says that there is no camera detected. I keep reading about updating drivers, but in device manager there is no camera to select. Please help. I've been trying for days to get the camera back. Any suggestions?...