Windows 10: camera not found error

Discus and support camera not found error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; it shows 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAttached> error and even the led is not turning on when i open the camera app I have tried to check for updates in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by shivamadhagoni, Dec 21, 2019.

1. camera not found error

it shows 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAttached> error and even the led is not turning on when i open the camera app

I have tried to check for updates in device manager but there is no trace of camera or imaging devices

please anyone help with this?

:)

shivamadhagoni, Dec 21, 2019

2. Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Dec 21, 2019
  3. camera error

Hello,

To assist you better, we need your help answering some questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Are you pertaining to Windows Camera app, phone camera app, or a webcam?
    • What error messages have you encountered?

We look forward to your response.

Thank you.

Edjay Rust, Dec 21, 2019
  4. Elvin Gat Win User

camera not found error

Windows 10 camera error code 0xA00F4244(0xC00D36D5)

Hi Allen,

Compatibility could be one of the probable reasons why you have this error. What we can suggest is for you to run the hardware troubleshooter. You can follow the steps below:

• Click the magnifying glass icon beside the Windows start menu.
    • Type Troubleshooting.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Click Hardware and Devices from the options list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.
    You can also refer to the answers provided by our community below:

Thanks.

Elvin Gat, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

camera not found error

1. camera not found error - Similar Threads - camera found error

2. Camera not found. Error 0xA00F4244

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera not found. Error 0xA00F4244: I recently turned to windows 11. The in-built camera on my Dell inspiron 15 3000 Camera is not found. Is this model compatible with Windows 11?Every time uninstalling camera drivers from device manager, whenever there is new windows that day camera is working fine, next I am...
  3. Camera not found. Error 0xA00F4244

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera not found. Error 0xA00F4244: I recently turned to windows 11. The in-built camera on my Dell inspiron 15 3000 Camera is not found. Is this model compatible with Windows 11?Every time uninstalling camera drivers from device manager, whenever there is new windows that day camera is working fine, next I am...
  4. camera not found

camera not found: No camera found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-found/2dfb3e3b-c770-4d10-b0d3-f5e127169cd0
  5. Camera not found. Error 0xA00F4244

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera not found. Error 0xA00F4244: I recently turned to windows 11. The in-built camera on my HP 15-EF1013DX - HP True Vision 720 HD Camera is not found. Is this model compatible with Windows 11? Can I still revert to Windows 10? Kindly Advice....
  6. Camera not found. Error 0xA00F4244

Camera not found. Error 0xA00F4244: I recently turned to windows 11. The in-built camera on my HP 15-EF1013DX - HP True Vision 720 HD Camera is not found. Is this model compatible with Windows 11? Can I still revert to Windows 10? Kindly Advice....
  7. Error code OxAooF4244 Camera not found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error code OxAooF4244 Camera not found: I have two Canon Cameras which windows 10 cannot find. Have tried different ubs ports and security is not keeping system from working. All help will be appreciated....
  8. Computer Camera "not found" error

Computer Camera "not found" error: I try to use my computer camera and it displays the following error and the camera "on" indicator continues to blink on and off. error code 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>...
  9. Camera not found

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Camera not found: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 5568, have had it for years. For the past several months, when there's a Windows update, it deletes the camera from Device Manager. This time I haven't been able to reinstall it. When I try, I get a message that says it's installed - but it isn't....
  10. Camera not found

Camera not found: I accidentally clicked on "Block" when a pop-up showed up on Skype saying something about the camera being used by an unknown program so I should block it for security reasons. Now, I get this message (check the image) whenever I open the camera app. I've already tried all...