Windows 10: Camera Not Found Not In Device Manager

Discus and support Camera Not Found Not In Device Manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; There was a windows update some time ago, not sure how long, that somehow knocked my laptop camera out. I saw the thread about this problem, but my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Cindi1023, May 23, 2019.

1. Cindi1023 Win User

Camera Not Found Not In Device Manager

There was a windows update some time ago, not sure how long, that somehow knocked my laptop camera out. I saw the thread about this problem, but my camera is gone. It is not listed anywhere in the device manager to be able to correct it. I am at a loss. The microsoft help line tried to help me but was unable to correct it. Is anyone else having this problem. The camera worked fine before the update. If I knew which update it was I would try to undo it somehow. If anyone can help me, it is a HP ProBook 6570b. It has Windows10 Pro installed, I would appreciate any advice. Thanks

:)

Cindi1023, May 23, 2019
  2. FigenIsik Win User

built in camera is not listed in device manager

Thank you so much for your effort but camera is not listed in device manager, so I cannot do what you suggested. Thank you.

FigenIsik, May 23, 2019
  3. Integrated Camera not working, no imaging devices in device manager

Hello,

This issue may arise if the driver of the camera is outdated. We suggest that you follow these troubleshooting steps:

Method 1: Install updates from the manufacturer.

• Open the Device Manager on your PC.
      • In Windows 10, enter Device Manager in the search box next to Start, and then select Device Manager in
        the results.
      • In Windows 8.1, swipe in from the right edge of the screen and then tap Search. (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move
        the mouse pointer up, and then click Search.) Then enter Device Manager in the search box, select Settings, and select Device Manager in
        the results.
    • Expand Imaging devices.
    • Right-click the camera that's having problems, and select Update Driver Software.
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software, and then follow the on-screen instructions. This might include restarting your PC.
    Method 2: Install your PC's default drivers.
    • Open the Device Manager on your PC.
      • In Windows 10, enter Device Manager in the search box next to Start, and then select Device Manager in
        the results.
      • In Windows 8.1, swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search. (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move
        the mouse pointer up, and then click Search.) Then enter Device Manager in the search box, select Settings, and select Device Manager in
        the results.
    • Expand Imaging devices.
    • Right-click the camera that's having problems, and select Update Driver Software.
    • Select Browse my computer for driver software.
    • Select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
    • Select USB Video Device, select Next, and then follow the on-screen instructions. This might include restarting your PC.
    If the issue persists, kindly contact your device manufacturer for better assistance.

Do let us know if you have any other concerns.

Raymond Ave, May 23, 2019
  4. Camera Not Found Not In Device Manager

camera is not working camera is not listed in device manager

the camera is not working and the device manager is not list the camera how can I know that the camera is in order or disorder

vishalsingh111, May 23, 2019
Thema:

Camera Not Found Not In Device Manager

1. Camera Not Found Not In Device Manager - Similar Threads - Camera Found Device

2. camera not found on device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    camera not found on device manager: No camera on zoom since January 2022. Redownloaded Zoom. Camera not found in device manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-found-on-device-manager/319f0f52-aa72-4e87-8b5b-03a7b26bf12d
  3. camera not found on device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera not found on device manager: No camera on zoom since January 2022. Redownloaded Zoom. Camera not found in device manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-found-on-device-manager/319f0f52-aa72-4e87-8b5b-03a7b26bf12d
  4. Camera not found in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera not found in device manager: Hello, when I open my camera app I receive an error notification that they cannot find my camera. I have tried to update my camera settings and my general settings too but I just cannot find the camera in the device manager and am unable to install a camera driver. Could you...
  5. Camera not found in device manager

Camera not found in device manager: Hello, when I open my camera app I receive an error notification that they cannot find my camera. I have tried to update my camera settings and my general settings too but I just cannot find the camera in the device manager and am unable to install a camera driver. Could you...
  6. CAMERA NOT FOUND IN DEVICE MANAGER

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CAMERA NOT FOUND IN DEVICE MANAGER: Am unable to find Camera in Device manager...and i cant even use my camera here am sharing the screen shots of the issue mentioned...Please help me.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-found-in-device-manager/7dc42636-382f-4434-a694-1b5f421756f5
  7. Camera NO DEVICE FOUND

Camera NO DEVICE FOUND: Camera stopped working error code 0xA00F4244Anyone got a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-no-device-found/3eb6afe8-7f2d-46ec-ae38-e833c6769fe2
  8. camera not working and not found in the device manager too.

camera not working and not found in the device manager too.: my camera isnot working and i couldn't find it in the device manager too. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-working-and-not-found-in-the-device/52fd042a-b52e-4846-accc-294848d04421
  9. Device Camera not found

Device Camera not found: Having a problem with my in-built laptop camera after the latest Windows Update which was released yesterday KB4565627 & KB 4565503. Not able to access Zoom Video because I get a message stating " Device not found". Checked the Device manager and couldn't find the camera...
  10. CAMERA NOT IN DEVICE MANAGER

CAMERA NOT IN DEVICE MANAGER: ERROR MESSAGE (CAMERA NOT FOUND) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-in-device-manager/d81a9029-d6ad-48e7-a1ac-78196a6ce2dd