Windows 10: Camera not found on laptop

Discus and support Camera not found on laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My camera on my laptop is not being able to be found. I am trying to use it for video chatting for distance conferencing and it is not able to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ChristieTruance, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Camera not found on laptop

My camera on my laptop is not being able to be found. I am trying to use it for video chatting for distance conferencing and it is not able to be accessed.

:)

ChristieTruance, Mar 23, 2020

2. Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Laptop Camera

Thanks for providing the results after completing the steps we provided. Since you're still getting the error message “Your camera cannot be found” along with the error code "0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED)", we suggest that you follow the steps below
    to reset the Camera app on your Windows 10 computer:

• Press the Windows Key + I to open the Settings app.
    • From the options presented select System, then click on
      Apps & features
      located on the left pane.
    • Locate the Camera app from the list and select it.
    • Select the Advanced options link and then choose Reset.
    • When the pop-up notification is shown just click on the Reset
      button once more.
    • Once all the steps are complete, kindly reboot your computer.

Completing this steps will clear the cache of the Camera app and allow it to re-recognize any video capture devices connected to your computer.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Mar 23, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

Camera not found on laptop

n-ster, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

Camera not found on laptop

1. Camera not found on laptop - Similar Threads - Camera found laptop

2. Camera not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera not found: "Hello, I need help with my HP Elitebook 8460p PC running on Microsoft Windows 8. I tried to join a Google Meet video call but the camera did not work. An error message appeared saying "No camera could be found. Please make sure that your camera is connected to the computer"....
  3. camera not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera not found: No camera found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-found/2dfb3e3b-c770-4d10-b0d3-f5e127169cd0
  4. CAMERA NOT FOUND IN MY LAPTOP!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CAMERA NOT FOUND IN MY LAPTOP!: I get an error message about my camera not being found ! I have an HP Pavillion dm4 bought in 2013 or so.It may need a driver update or something. Windows 10...
  5. laptop saying camera cant be found

in Windows 10 Customization
    laptop saying camera cant be found: hi iv tried using zoom, but my laptop is saying camera cant be found, iv gone in to my setting everything to do with camera says its all on but camera still saying cant be found, can anyone help?...
  6. Camera not found (Integrated laptop camera)

Camera not found (Integrated laptop camera): I used to have access to my laptop's integrated camera. It has been a few months since I have used the camera in Zoom, but today it does not show up. I have Win10-32 Home (Version 1909 - OS Build 18363.1082) and assume it might have been removed somehow when Windows did an...
  7. Camera not found (Integrated laptop camera)

in Windows 10 Support
    Camera not found (Integrated laptop camera): I used to have access to my laptop's integrated camera. It has been a few months since I have used the camera in Zoom, but today it does not show up. I have Win10-32 Home (Version 1909 - OS Build 18363.1082) and assume it might have been removed somehow when Windows did an...
  8. EVOO laptop camera not found

EVOO laptop camera not found: Camera not detected on Evoo laptop 11.6. I have 3 months with this laptop and everything works just fine except when i try to use the web cam or camera that is supposed to be installed ...it does not open, it says camera not detected. Error code...
  9. Camera not found

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Camera not found: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 5568, have had it for years. For the past several months, when there's a Windows update, it deletes the camera from Device Manager. This time I haven't been able to reinstall it. When I try, I get a message that says it's installed - but it isn't....
  10. Camera not found

Camera not found: I accidentally clicked on "Block" when a pop-up showed up on Skype saying something about the camera being used by an unknown program so I should block it for security reasons. Now, I get this message (check the image) whenever I open the camera app. I've already tried all...