Windows 10: Camera not functioning / Duplicate entries in DM after update

Discus and support Camera not functioning / Duplicate entries in DM after update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have an Asus Zenbook - UX434FLC-C72P. which comes with an integrated camera.I utilise the Avast driver update tool to update all my drivers, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jill Mackintosh, Sep 7, 2022.

1. Camera not functioning / Duplicate entries in DM after update

Hi, I have an Asus Zenbook - UX434FLC-C72P. which comes with an integrated camera.I utilise the Avast driver update tool to update all my drivers, and it normally runs without an issue. However, I have been having issues with my camera since the last driver installation that I ran at the end of July.I am not able to use my camera, and any application that I try to launch using the camera crashes.Teams and Zoom all shut down when trying to switch on the camera. The "camera" app shows the following error message:The device manager looks like the below - dunno why there are two entries.Skype -

:)

Jill Mackintosh, Sep 7, 2022
  2. tet-teh Win User

duplicate birthday entries in calendar

Hi Sayan_Ghosh,

Thanks for your assistance.

In anwer to your questions. I had not made any changes on my account prior to the issue. In fact all I have done recently is to upgrade to Windows 10 mobile.

Regarding deleting the duplicate entries at calendar live. I have tried this since your post. I have been able to delete some of the entries. But I am not able to delete others (I keep getting this response: "sorry we are unable to delete this entry at
    this time. try later").

In the case of those entries that I have managed to delete, some have reflected on the calender on the phone. In other cases, the duplicate entries remain on the phone calender, even though they have been deleted on calendar.live

Thanks

Some of the duplicate entries still remain. I can't delete them on calendar.live In fact for those entries, I cant even view the details on calendar.live

tet-teh, Sep 7, 2022
  3. tet-teh Win User
    duplicate birthday entries in calendar

Hi Sayan_Ghosh,

Thanks for your assistance.

In anwer to your questions. I had not made any changes on my account prior to the issue. In fact all I have done recently is to upgrade to Windows 10 mobile.

Regarding deleting the duplicate entries at calendar live. I have tried this since your post. I have been able to delete some of the entries. But I am not able to delete others (I keep getting this response: "sorry we are unable to delete this entry at
    this time. try later").

In the case of those entries that I have managed to delete, some have reflected on the calender on the phone. In other cases, the duplicate entries remain on the phone calender, even though they have been deleted on calendar.live

Thanks

tet-teh, Sep 7, 2022
  4. SueDeiter Win User

Camera not functioning / Duplicate entries in DM after update

Duplication of entries

Last week, I was told my One Drive was almost full. I found that most of the entries had duplicated themselves. It took hours to go through and eliminate all of the duplicates. Whenever I add a photo to an album, if it begins a sync cycle, the photo
    duplicates itself, but only that one at a time, never every photo that I have. I can usually delete the duplicate, but sometimes both of the photos disappear. And all of my camera imports had 5 duplicates--even though I only import the new photos whenever
    I import camera photos. How do I stop this duplication?

Another problem with the albums--I can no longer access the albums directly when trying to make an attachment to another area. I have to go to One Drive separately, search through everything, find the date of the one photo I need, and then, close One
    Drive and go back to make the attachment. It is very time consuming. I need the "albums" word to appear again when I need an attachment so I can find the photo directly.

SueDeiter, Sep 7, 2022
Thema:

Camera not functioning / Duplicate entries in DM after update

1. Camera not functioning / Duplicate entries in DM after update - Similar Threads - Camera functioning Duplicate

2. Unable to delete duplicate entry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to delete duplicate entry: hey guys i am unable to delete duplicate entry as i have found no wayplease help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-delete-duplicate-entry/6601863e-6c5e-44e7-84b2-c5edbf1b56c2
  3. Camera not functioning / Duplicate entries in DM after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera not functioning / Duplicate entries in DM after update: Hi, I have an Asus Zenbook - UX434FLC-C72P. which comes with an integrated camera.I utilise the Avast driver update tool to update all my drivers, and it normally runs without an issue. However, I have been having issues with my camera since the last driver installation that...
  4. Duplicate entries in Defender ATP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Duplicate entries in Defender ATP: Hello,Thanks in advance for any information on this issue.As you can see we have duplicate entries in the Security Center showing up. In the below example, there are 4 total entries for this VM. These VMs are deployed through a pipeline. For some reason some are showing up in...
  5. Duplicate entries in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Duplicate entries in Device Manager: Jeff here... I run a new PC computer with Windows 10 Pro. Under Device Manager there are many devices that have duplicate entries. The duplicates use different usb designation number ie "usb 1" "usb 2" I have read multiple "QUESTIONS" previously asked here and none of...
  6. Duplication of entries

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Duplication of entries: Last week, I was told my One Drive was almost full. I found that most of the entries had duplicated themselves. It took hours to go through and eliminate all of the duplicates. Whenever I add a photo to an album, if it begins a sync cycle, the photo duplicates itself, but...
  7. Duplicate entries in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Duplicate entries in Device Manager: Hello, I believe this is my first time posting. I have looked up this matter, and I have read a few things. A lot of them are from 2015, or earlier. And maybe from sites that I am not sure I can trust. So, I came here to try to get the most accurate and up to date info. I...
  8. Duplicate Entries in Reliability History?

in Windows 10 Support
    Duplicate Entries in Reliability History?: Since 2 days ago I've started getting duplicate entries in Reliability History for installed apps - see below. Why is this? [img] 117011
  9. Duplicate entries in registry

in Windows 10 Support
    Duplicate entries in registry: I have found hundreds of duplicate entries in Windows 10 registry, is there a way to remove them simply? Just a few: [img] 99409
  10. Duplicate Start Menu Entries

in Windows 10 Support
    Duplicate Start Menu Entries: After performing a "reset PC" last night and installing (some) of my programs, I noticed the start menu has duplicate entries for some of them. [img] In addition to Evernote, the other programs with double entries are Malwarebytes and ShareX. Both entries (for each...