Windows 10: Camera - not functioning - Gone through all driver options in troublehsooting

Discus and support Camera - not functioning - Gone through all driver options in troublehsooting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello Fam,The camera on my laptop is not working right. It doesn't capture anything. It has faded to black screen. Have gone back and forth with all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ash_1992, Jun 26, 2021.

1. Ash_1992 Win User

Camera - not functioning - Gone through all driver options in troublehsooting

Hello Fam,The camera on my laptop is not working right. It doesn't capture anything. It has faded to black screen. Have gone back and forth with all the driver installation and reinstallations that the troubleshooter has to offer but to no avail. Would be great if any of you could chip in.Please help.Regards,

:)

Ash_1992, Jun 26, 2021
  2. Kyhi Win User

Dell camera driver

Is the Camera listed in Device Manager ?
    My DELL INSPIRON 15-5578 lists a > Realtek IR Camera Driver
    My older Dell's used > Dell Webcam Central

3. DAH3517 Win User
    Camera driver for Toshiba satellite

Thanks Anthony,

This site does not list any camera drivers.

Any other suggestions?

DAH3517, Jun 26, 2021
  4. Clark Ari Win User

Integrated camera driver not present in Windows 10

Hi,

There are several reasons why this issue occurs, such as the driver is required to be downloaded manually to the manufacturer's website or when the driver is hidden. To know more about your query, we would like to know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    • If any, are there any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried to check if the show hidden device options is enabled? To do so, under
      Device Manager > click View > then check the
      show hidden device option.
    • Have you tried to search automatically for driver software? To do this, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
      link.

Once your done searching for recommended driver software and Windows doesn't find the camera driver, we suggest that you go to the device manufacturer's website and check for the available driver.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Clark Ari, Jun 26, 2021
Thema:

1. Camera - not functioning - Gone through all driver options in troublehsooting - Similar Threads - Camera functioning Gone

2. all files in camera roll folder gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    all files in camera roll folder gone: Hello, recently I just found out that my camera roll folder has gone completely blank, and there are no files inside whatsoever, I have not transferred anything recently, I did not delete anything and for some reason, it's gone. I have managed to find a few of the photos on...
  3. all files in camera roll folder gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all files in camera roll folder gone: Hello, recently I just found out that my camera roll folder has gone completely blank, and there are no files inside whatsoever, I have not transferred anything recently, I did not delete anything and for some reason, it's gone. I have managed to find a few of the photos on...
  4. all files in camera roll folder gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. All wireless options are gone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All wireless options are gone.: I'm on an AMD system using a 5800X CPU. After receiving an update all wifi options are gone. I tried different PCIe Wifi Cards and USB based systems. Device manager will see them when first connected. Connect to the internet and then delete them. I "Reset" my PC and this is...
  6. All wireless options are gone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All wireless options are gone.: I'm on an AMD system using a 5800X CPU. After receiving an update all wifi options are gone. I tried different PCIe Wifi Cards and USB based systems. Device manager will see them when first connected. Connect to the internet and then delete them. I "Reset" my PC and this is...
  7. All wireless options are gone.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Camera not functioning

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera not functioning: Hi Everyone, my camera is not being shown in device manager can anyone help me with this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-functioning/91ff2bc8-1bba-40fd-838e-ced870e27b7e
  9. Camera gone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Camera gone: I recently noticed that my facial recognition wasn't working and I had to use my pin to get into computer. Then when I needed to use Zoom, my camera didn't work. Long story short, my camera doesn't show up in device manager, the app is still on the computer and it is set to...
  10. camera is not functioning

in Cortana
    camera is not functioning: Camera is not working THE Error code seen here is 0xA00F4244 . help me solving this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-is-not-functioning/45ccc739-da47-45bb-a58a-5e27a93569c4"