Windows 10: Camera not functioning

Discus and support Camera not functioning in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, my camera is not being shown in device manager can anyone help me with this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JeydalFrancis, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Camera not functioning

Hi Everyone, my camera is not being shown in device manager can anyone help me with this?

:)

JeydalFrancis, Sep 15, 2021

2. Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Sep 15, 2021
  3. 735 Camera function disabled

I have a new 735. If I try to open the Camera I get a black screen with the icons for single photo, burst mode and video but then nothing happens - just a black screen.

If I open Lumia Camera, the screen flickers and then reverts to the apps list. sometimes a brief message appears stating that Camera function is disabled.

I have tried uninstalling the app and then installing again. I have tried turning phone off and back on. I have a 635 (which has a working camera) and have checked that all settings are the same.

Whatever I do, there is no success.

Any suggestions before I return phone unit to supplier?

BrendanMulligan, Sep 15, 2021
  4. Camera not functioning

Windows 10 camera function steps

show the function steps of windows 10 camera

9933241925, Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

Camera not functioning

1. Camera not functioning - Similar Threads - Camera functioning

2. Camera - not functioning - Gone through all driver options in troublehsooting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera - not functioning - Gone through all driver options in troublehsooting: Hello Fam,The camera on my laptop is not working right. It doesn't capture anything. It has faded to black screen. Have gone back and forth with all the driver installation and reinstallations that the troubleshooter has to offer but to no avail. Would be great if any of you...
  3. Camera is not functioning or working properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Camera is not functioning or working properly: Hi, i Have a lenovo laptop windows 10, its touch screen and all. but i can't get the camera working and i tried searching how to fix this problem. I've tried the following steps and instructions people have given on the internet on how to fix your webcam/camera and i've tried...
  4. Black screen on camera app even though webcam is fully functional

Black screen on camera app even though webcam is fully functional: The camera app is showing a completely black screen I've tried shining a light into it even though the webcam is working properly. I can take pictures/videos with it and the image is perfectly fine. I have tried updating the drivers, they were at the latest version though....
  5. how do I get the camera function working in Windows 10 in my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do I get the camera function working in Windows 10 in my PC: How can I get the camera function to work in Windows 10 on my PC Dell XPS 8700? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-camera-function-working-in/17c0380e-eaa5-4de9-ab15-90d012f51a40
  6. Logitech c390 Plug and Play Web Camera not detected in devices will not function in MSFT...

Logitech c390 Plug and Play Web Camera not detected in devices will not function in MSFT...: This started two weeks ago with the new MSFT Teams updates. This is not an ancient webcamera and is supposed to work. I've not changed anything on my system other than MSFT automatic updates. My Dell laptop and Targus Docking station are all current. The issue persists in...
  7. web cam/camera not functioning on microsoft teams

web cam/camera not functioning on microsoft teams: hi I m hving trouble in video feedback on teams,it shows to unplug n plugin video again .y video is not working even after reset..plz guide...regards...
  8. My laptop code:A509J camera can't function normally

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop code:A509J camera can't function normally: Its show something like this [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-codea509j-camera-cant-function-normally/45e78b4d-9cb8-46fb-b7f4-2e55fb9ee4cd
  9. Loss of internal camera function.

Loss of internal camera function.: Can you please help. I have a lenovo t410 think pad running windows 10 64 professional 2004. I was conducting a zoom meeting and the internal camera was as it always has been working perfectly. I happened to press the HD radio button in the zoom set up and my video...
  10. WINDOW CAMERA APP NOT FUNCTION PROPER.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOW CAMERA APP NOT FUNCTION PROPER.: CAMERA APP NOT FUNCTION PROPERLY.IT SHOWS A CROSS MARK IN FULL SCREEN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-camera-app-not-function-proper/4c319878-0451-46b7-b53f-dc0d4812e11d