Windows 10: Camera not work on Asus Windows 10 x64

Discus and support Camera not work on Asus Windows 10 x64 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Camera not work on Asus Windows 10 x64. Drivers is correct. Camera work with skype and webcam toy , but Windows integrated app not work. How to solve?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ledjo3009, Mar 23, 2020.

1. ledjo3009 Win User

Camera not work on Asus Windows 10 x64

Camera not work on Asus Windows 10 x64. Drivers is correct. Camera work with skype and webcam toy , but Windows integrated app not work. How to solve?
    Camera not work on Asus Windows 10 x64 [​IMG]

:)

ledjo3009, Mar 23, 2020
  2. DRDNA Win User

ASUS Smart Doctor for Windows 10 x64 (a favor for a friend)

Most will agree though that After Burner works better. Maybe try that if no love for Smart Doctor.

EDIT: Or maybe you could try GPUTweakII Ver1.1.4.0 from Asus, which list windows 10 64 compatible.

DRDNA, Mar 23, 2020
  3. bobkn Win User
    Asus P8Z68 Deluxe Compatibility with Windows 10

The Asus support page lists Win 10 X64. Other than Realtek audio drivers, none are offered. That suggests that most of the necessary drivers are included in the Windows installation or through Windows Update.

I think it should work just fine.

bobkn, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Camera not work on Asus Windows 10 x64

ASUS Smart Doctor for Windows 10 x64 (a favor for a friend)

Need a good working version of ASUS Smart Doctor for a AMD RADEON 4890 Extreme for Windows 10 x64 Pro.
    Anyone have any info on this piece of software or not?

Filip Georgievski, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

Camera not work on Asus Windows 10 x64

1. Camera not work on Asus Windows 10 x64 - Similar Threads - Camera Asus x64

2. Asus integrated camera not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus integrated camera not working.: Hi, some months ago my camera stopped working, but since i didn't need it i didn't fix it. I need it now, and i've tried everything and nothing works. Win11 is all updated, with optional updates installed. I checked the driver of the camera and downloaded the driver from the...
  3. Asus integrated camera not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus integrated camera not working.: Hi, some months ago my camera stopped working, but since i didn't need it i didn't fix it. I need it now, and i've tried everything and nothing works. Win11 is all updated, with optional updates installed. I checked the driver of the camera and downloaded the driver from the...
  4. Camera stopped working ASUS Vivobook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera stopped working ASUS Vivobook: Hi all, I have a newer ASUS Vivobook and I went to use my webcam and its saying that there is no camera avalible. It also says that the camera is not found when I open my camera app. When I went into my device manager there also is no webcam. I've had this laptop for 6 months...
  5. Camera is not working in windows 10 pro ... asus K56C

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera is not working in windows 10 pro ... asus K56C: hy, my problem is that the camera isn't working, ... can somebody help me? I have the "camera" app but in device manager i can found any driver .. why? ... can somebody tell me what i've to do? Thank you!...
  6. Camera not work on Asus Windows 10 x64

Camera not work on Asus Windows 10 x64: Camera not work on Asus Windows 10 x64. Drivers is correct. Camera work with skype and webcam toy , but Windows integrated app not work. How to solve? [img] 152803
  7. ASUS VivoBook - Camera does not work

ASUS VivoBook - Camera does not work: When I open the camera app, it says "We can't find your camera". I went to deice managers and my driver is up to date. Also, I can not find a Camera section in device manager, not even under imaging devices. I tried adding a legacy hardware but no model of the hardware would...
  8. Asus tp550ld integerted camera not working

Asus tp550ld integerted camera not working: Hi Guys i'm needing help everytime i open windows camera app shows black screen my drivers are below USB\VID_04F2&PID_B483&REV_9915&MI_00 Driver Management concluded the process to install driver usbvideo.inf_amd64_542c81a7b2b4e321\usbvideo.inf for Device...
  9. Asus camera

Asus camera: I can not start my integrated camera or my external Logitech pro hd. I notice that I have exclamation marks next to USB root hub drives in device manager. I have unistalled the drivers and restarted on many occasions but they are still there. I ma running an Asus laptop on...
  10. Asus Web Cam Camera not working

Asus Web Cam Camera not working: Hello I run windows 10 32 bit and my camera driver is not working i guess although in devices manger it shows like everything is alright! Help please 31194