Windows 10: Camera not working and getting error code

Discus and support Camera not working and getting error code in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My camera all of a sudden will not work. I keep getting an error code 0xA00f4243<CameraReservedByAnotherApp> 0xc00D3704 I've tried all of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RachaelEbeling, May 19, 2021.

1. Camera not working and getting error code

My camera all of a sudden will not work. I keep getting an error code 0xA00f4243<CameraReservedByAnotherApp> 0xc00D3704 I've tried all of the troubleshooting I could find in these forums. Device manager, checked settings in app, checked firewall settings.... I just did a recovery and it still won't work. What else can I do?

:)

RachaelEbeling, May 19, 2021
  2. katetapp Win User

Error code 0xA00F4244 No Cameras Are Attached

Whenever I click on the Microsoft camera app I get a message saying that "We can't find your camera" and the error code: 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> The "Get Help thing troubleshooted it, and reset it. Still didn't work. It also had me look under Device
    Manager and under camera/ imaging devices and my camera was not listed. Not sure if the device manager one only works for USB cameras though. Then the "Get Help" said "I don't have any further troubleshooting steps for this right now." and listed a
    few options for getting help which led me here.

katetapp, May 19, 2021
  3. Camera is not working on Windows 10 and getting error code " 0xA00F4244(0xC00D36D5)".

Hi Dav,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in camera settings.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• How exactly have you tried to access the Camera of the computer? Have you access through default Camera app or other camera app?
    • Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to refer to the suggestion in the Microsoft Help Article and also try updating Camera driver from the Device Manager.

Step 1: Try to refer to the suggestion provided in the Microsoft Help Article about Camera related issues.

Get help when Windows can't find the camera:

Get help when Windows can't find the camera

Step 2: First I recommend you to access the Camera through Camera app.

1. Click on Search bar.

2. Then type "Camera" without the quotes in the search bar and click on it.

3. Check if you are able to access the camera.

Step 3: I suggest you to update the Webcam driver in the Device Manager and check if it helps.

1. Press Windows Key + R Key.

2. Then type “devmgmt.msc” without the quotes and hit on Enter Key.

3. Expand Imaging Devices.

4. Right click on the camera driver and click on Update Driver Software.

Please get back to us with an update on issue accessing Camera, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 19, 2021
  4. Angie-Van Win User

Camera not working and getting error code

Error code 0xA00F4244 No Cameras Are Attached

Whenever I click on the Microsoft camera app I get a message saying that "We can't find your camera" and the error code: 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> The "Get Help thing troubleshooted it, and reset it. Still didn't work. It also had me look under Device
    Manager and under camera/ imaging devices and my camera was not listed. Not sure if the device manager one only works for USB cameras though. Then the "Get Help" said "I don't have any further troubleshooting steps for this right now." and listed a
    few options for getting help which led me here.

Please help!!! Thank you!

Angie-Van, May 19, 2021
Thema:

Camera not working and getting error code

1. Camera not working and getting error code - Similar Threads - Camera working getting

2. my camera is not working and there is an error code.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my camera is not working and there is an error code.: my camera is not working and there is an error code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-is-not-working-and-there-is-an-error/6640f32d-c0cb-46f0-a59b-ae8745759965
  3. my camera is not working and there is an error code.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my camera is not working and there is an error code.: my camera is not working and there is an error code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-is-not-working-and-there-is-an-error/6640f32d-c0cb-46f0-a59b-ae8745759965
  4. Camera is not working getting error code of Photocapturetimeout,cameranotfound even after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera is not working getting error code of Photocapturetimeout,cameranotfound even after...: Camera is not working getting error code of Photocapturetimeout,cameranotfound even after trying all possible solution the status did not improve.please tell me how do i resolve it.Laptop: Dell Inspiron 15 5000Windows 11...
  5. Camera is not working getting error code of Photocapturetimeout,cameranotfound even after...

Camera is not working getting error code of Photocapturetimeout,cameranotfound even after...: Camera is not working getting error code of Photocapturetimeout,cameranotfound even after trying all possible solution the status did not improve.please tell me how do i resolve it.Laptop: Dell Inspiron 15 5000Windows 11...
  6. Camera Not Working Error Code 0xa00f4244<nocamerasareattached>

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera Not Working Error Code 0xa00f4244<nocamerasareattached>: Camera Not Working Error Code 0xa00f4244<nocamerasareattached> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-working-error-code/8b93f208-8987-4937-a31f-d7cca17e76ae
  7. Camera Not Working Error Code 0xa00f4244<nocamerasareattached>

Camera Not Working Error Code 0xa00f4244<nocamerasareattached>: Camera Not Working Error Code 0xa00f4244<nocamerasareattached> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-working-error-code/8b93f208-8987-4937-a31f-d7cca17e76ae
  8. Camera Not Working Error Code 0xa00f4244<nocamerasareattached>

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera Not Working Error Code 0xa00f4244<nocamerasareattached>: My camera is not working and showing the 0xa00f4244 error. I went to device manager and tried 'scan for hardware changes', but nothing happened. I could see my camera driver when I enabled 'show hidden devices'. After that, I uninstalled my camera driver, hoping that windows...
  9. Camera Not Working Error Code 0xa00f4244<nocamerasareattached>

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Camera Not Working Error Code 0xa00f4244<nocamerasareattached>: My camera is not working and showing the 0xa00f4244 error. I went to device manager and tried 'scan for hardware changes', but nothing happened. I could see my camera driver when I enabled 'show hidden devices'. After that, I uninstalled my camera driver, hoping that windows...
  10. camera not working error code 0xA00F4244

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    camera not working error code 0xA00F4244: Integrated camera from my new labtop acer SF313-52 doesn't' work. Camera is not detected by MS teams neither by the Camera app provided by Microsoft. In device Manager, camera is not detected and a "scan for new hardware" changes doesn't detect the camera neither. On...