Windows 10: Camera not working in Levono Yoga 710-14IKB after update

Discus and support Camera not working in Levono Yoga 710-14IKB after update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After software update my camera is not working with any application. It's showing an error code 0xA00F4271<MediaCaptureFailedEvent> (0x80070001).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by #GHOSH DWAIPAYAN#, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Camera not working in Levono Yoga 710-14IKB after update

After software update my camera is not working with any application. It's showing an error code 0xA00F4271<MediaCaptureFailedEvent> (0x80070001).

Could you please help to resolve this issue?

Thanks

:)

#GHOSH DWAIPAYAN#, Mar 23, 2019

2. Yoga 710-14IKB synaptics Elan Touchpad gestures not working

Hello Mike,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please provide some additional information, so that we can assist you better.

1. Have you made any changes on your computer?
    2. Is there any security software installed on your computer?

I suggest you to follow below mentioned methods and see if that helps:

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

1. Open 'Control Panel'.

2. Type 'Troubleshooting' in search and click Troubleshooting.

3. Now type ‘Hardware Troubleshooter’ in the search option.

4. Click on ‘Hardware troubleshooter’ to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: Update the
    Yoga 710-14IKB
    touchpad drivers
    or from manufacturer website.

Method 3: Refer the Microsoft article to troubleshoot on Touchpad gestures and updating drivers on Windows 10.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/4027871/windows-10-touchpad-gestures

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4028443/windows-10-update-drivers

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes or No’.

Harish

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Harish_kum, Mar 23, 2019
  3. AnnaZZZZ Win User
    Camera not working (Lenovo Yoga 710 14ISK EasyCamera )

Lenovo Yoga 710 14ISK EasyCamera not working

Reinstall and roll back the driver - not working

In Skype or when launch the app camera jast try to work and the message appears - error 0xA00F4271 (0x80070001)

Please help to solve this problem!

AnnaZZZZ, Mar 23, 2019
  4. Camera not working in Levono Yoga 710-14IKB after update

Webcam Error 0xA00F4240<Unknown> (0x80070001)

There is a driver update from January for this model. Could you apply that update and see if it works?

Camera Driver (Azurewave, Chicony, Liteon, Bison) for Windows 10 (64-bit) - Yoga 710-14IKB, Yoga 710-15IKB

https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobiles/dp...

Andre Da Costa, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

Camera not working in Levono Yoga 710-14IKB after update

1. Camera not working in Levono Yoga 710-14IKB after update - Similar Threads - Camera working Levono

2. Lenovo yoga camera not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo yoga camera not working: My camera will not turn on, i tried every troubleshoot i can find but my screen is just gray with a camera and a slash through it when i try to use it, im talking about the built in lenovo yoga camera...
  3. Lenovo yoga camera not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo yoga camera not working: My camera will not turn on, i tried every troubleshoot i can find but my screen is just gray with a camera and a slash through it when i try to use it, im talking about the built in lenovo yoga camera...
  4. Camera not working on Lenovo Yoga

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera not working on Lenovo Yoga: Hi, My PC camera stopped working and when I check the device manager it says the device is working properly. I can open up the camera app, the camera led flashes quickly but cannot take or show an image. It also doesn't work on zoom. I've updated the device driver, without...
  5. Camera not working on Lenovo Yoga

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera not working on Lenovo Yoga: Hi, My PC camera stopped working and when I check the device manager it says the device is working properly. I can open up the camera app, the camera led flashes quickly but cannot take or show an image. It also doesn't work on zoom. I've updated the device driver, without...
  6. Camera not working on Lenovo Yoga

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Lenovo Yoga 710 Camera is not working. resulting to error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo Yoga 710 Camera is not working. resulting to error: Can someone help in resolving the camera issue. it seems issue with windows 10 and camera app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-yoga-710-camera-is-not-working-resulting-to/94878333-dbca-468c-968c-4db288c5fda7
  8. Lenovo Yoga 710 Laptop Ghost-Touching

Lenovo Yoga 710 Laptop Ghost-Touching: Hi, I've had my Lenovo laptop for around 3 years now and I've never encountered such a problem. My laptop screen just starts clicking on it's own. The ghost touching occurs on the left side of the screen very frequently; every few minutes. Multiple touch sensors occur...
  9. Yoga 710-14IKB synaptics Elan Touchpad gestures not working

Yoga 710-14IKB synaptics Elan Touchpad gestures not working: I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling from Lenovo's website - no luck. I can't find anything that helps on Microsoft website. Please help!...
  10. Lenovo 710 Yoga 11.6" - Windows.old

in Windows 10 Support
    Lenovo 710 Yoga 11.6" - Windows.old: Alright so family member just got a new Lenovo Yoga 11.6" 710 after I screwed up on the first recommendation. It was really bad, one of those Lenovo 11.6" 32 GB Emc things. Man did I screw up big time. So this one is a really nice machine for them for surfing, email, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo yoga 710 camera not working

2. yoga 710 camera not working

3. how to get my Lenova Yoga camera to work on all my apps?

4. lenovo yoga 710-14ikb camera not attached error,
  5. yoga 710-14ikb camera not connected,
  6. lenovo yoga 710-14ikb camera not working,
  7. YOGA 730-15IKB camera,
  8. lenovo yoga 730 no camera attached,
  9. yoga 730-15lkb camera not filming,
  10. lenovo yoga 710 camera not plugged,
  11. CAMERA ISSUE Yoga 730-15IKB Laptop,
  12. lenovo yoga 710 camera not attached,
  13. reinstall software for webcam lenovo yoga 710-14isk,
  14. camera on yoga 730 15ikb does not work,
  15. lenovo yoga 710 camera not found