Windows 10: Camera not working in Windows 10 N

Discus and support Camera not working in Windows 10 N in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I installed Windows 10 N in my notebook. I am having issues with my camera: it says that I need to install Media Feature Pack for it to work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SabriSazette, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Camera not working in Windows 10 N

I installed Windows 10 N in my notebook. I am having issues with my camera: it says that I need to install Media Feature Pack for it to work. Iinstalled the latest version of the Media Feature Pack and some applicationssometimes work and others still give me the same error message. And the applications that work, they don't work all the time: Zoom for example, it works 1 time and the other 10 times I cannot get any image from the camera nor an error message.

:)

SabriSazette, Jul 31, 2020

2. camera n microphone not working all of a sudden

Hi,

To assist you better with your camera and microphone not working, we need the following information:

• What device are you using when trying to use your camera and microphone?
    • What is the exact error message?

You may want to check possible troubleshooting steps
    here

Let us know how it goes.

Christian Mart, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Haier camera is not working in windows 10

Hi Haier,

Sorry to know that the camera is not working.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • What is the model of the Camera?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • Which app/website are you using to access camera?
    It could be due to incorrect settings or missing/corrupt drivers or missing updates.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below.

Windows can't find or start the camera:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13753/windows-10-can-not-find-or-start-the-camera

Hope this helps in resolving the issue with Camera. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Camera not working in Windows 10 N

camera not working

If you have the camera connected to the computer, I would suggest that you disconnect the camera and then try to open the Camera app.

If the camera app opens, follow the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + C” from your keyboard to open “Charms bar”.
    • Select “Settings” option.
    • Select “Permissions” option.
    • Turn on “Allow this app to access your: Webcam and Microphone” option.
    • Lose the app by pressing “Alt key + F4” from your keyboard.
    • Reopen the Camera app.
    • Connect your camera and then check how this app works.
    Goodluck!

Gina_on_the_thread, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Camera not working in Windows 10 N

1. Camera not working in Windows 10 N - Similar Threads - Camera working

2. Camera not working with applications and websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera not working with applications and websites: My camera works but applications/websites such as Google Meet and Microsoft Teams show error. I checked Device Manager and I see 2 drivers with the same name but one shows as "USB video device" and the other as "Realtek PC Camera driver". Does that mean the applications are...
  3. Camera not working with applications and websites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera not working with applications and websites: My camera works but applications/websites such as Google Meet and Microsoft Teams show error. I checked Device Manager and I see 2 drivers with the same name but one shows as "USB video device" and the other as "Realtek PC Camera driver". Does that mean the applications are...
  4. Camera not working with applications and websites

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Why is my camera app not working properly?

Why is my camera app not working properly?: The camera light doesn’t turn on when I open the camera app, and it just displays a black screen. There is no error message and when I click the button to take a picture, it works. I just can’t see the preview - for either photo or video. I restarted my computer, made sure my...
  6. Why is my camera app not working properly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my camera app not working properly?: The camera light doesn’t turn on when I open the camera app, and it just displays a black screen. There is no error message and when I click the button to take a picture, it works. I just can’t see the preview - for either photo or video. I restarted my computer, made sure my...
  7. How do I make camera work in Zoom?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make camera work in Zoom?: It says there is no camera. I went into connecttime app and the camera worked. but it did not once the computer updated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-camera-work-in-zoom/3287936c-25f3-4267-b43a-bf57bb497d3f
  8. How do I make camera work in Zoom?

How do I make camera work in Zoom?: It says there is no camera. I went into connecttime app and the camera worked. but it did not once the computer updated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-camera-work-in-zoom/3287936c-25f3-4267-b43a-bf57bb497d3f
  9. Camera only working in Windows 11 Camera app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera only working in Windows 11 Camera app: I have my Crosstour CT8500 camera plugged in via USB and it only shows video in the Windows 11 Camera app. Not even the Windows camera settings can show a video preview of the camera.Already triedUnplugging and plugging in the deviceUpdating drivers in Device...
  10. Camera only working in Windows 11 Camera app

Camera only working in Windows 11 Camera app: I have my Crosstour CT8500 camera plugged in via USB and it only shows video in the Windows 11 Camera app. Not even the Windows camera settings can show a video preview of the camera.Already triedUnplugging and plugging in the deviceUpdating drivers in Device...