Windows 10: Camera not working in Windows 10 N

Discus and support Camera not working in Windows 10 N in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I installed Windows 10 N in my notebook. I am having issues with my camera: it says that I need to install Media Feature Pack for it to work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SabriSazette, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Camera not working in Windows 10 N

I installed Windows 10 N in my notebook. I am having issues with my camera: it says that I need to install Media Feature Pack for it to work. Iinstalled the latest version of the Media Feature Pack and some applicationssometimes work and others still give me the same error message. And the applications that work, they don't work all the time: Zoom for example, it works 1 time and the other 10 times I cannot get any image from the camera nor an error message.

:)

SabriSazette, Jul 31, 2020

2. camera n microphone not working all of a sudden

Hi,

To assist you better with your camera and microphone not working, we need the following information:

• What device are you using when trying to use your camera and microphone?
    • What is the exact error message?

You may want to check possible troubleshooting steps
    here

Let us know how it goes.

Christian Mart, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Haier camera is not working in windows 10

Hi Haier,

Sorry to know that the camera is not working.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • What is the model of the Camera?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • Which app/website are you using to access camera?
    It could be due to incorrect settings or missing/corrupt drivers or missing updates.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below.

Windows can't find or start the camera:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13753/windows-10-can-not-find-or-start-the-camera

Hope this helps in resolving the issue with Camera. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Camera not working in Windows 10 N

camera not working

If you have the camera connected to the computer, I would suggest that you disconnect the camera and then try to open the Camera app.

If the camera app opens, follow the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + C” from your keyboard to open “Charms bar”.
    • Select “Settings” option.
    • Select “Permissions” option.
    • Turn on “Allow this app to access your: Webcam and Microphone” option.
    • Lose the app by pressing “Alt key + F4” from your keyboard.
    • Reopen the Camera app.
    • Connect your camera and then check how this app works.
    Goodluck!

Gina_on_the_thread, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Camera not working in Windows 10 N

1. Camera not working in Windows 10 N - Similar Threads - Camera working

2. Camera Not Working <nocamerasareattached>

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera Not Working <nocamerasareattached>: It's been awhile since i have turn on my old laptop. Now that i am working from home, i want to use this old laptop of mine beside my work laptop. After turning the laptop on, i explored around and realize that the camera is not working. It shows error code 0xa00f4244...
  3. Camera Is not Working Properly

Camera Is not Working Properly: I just updated my Lenovo with Windows 10. I hosted a Zoom meeting and all I can see is this with the camera on. The same thing happens with my Camera App. Help please![ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  4. camera isn't working in my windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    camera isn't working in my windows 10: [ATTACH] I tried all solution of yours still it dosen't get fix yet , media feature version 2004 and i can not download that version also at that site so what i have to do ? ......
  5. camera not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera not working: please resolve my issue my camera is working since 20 days please resolve my issue asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-working/a5076f4b-b294-4c35-98e1-e99ec40d1dae
  6. camera not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    camera not working: while opening the camera app and also while opening zoom app for online meetings my webcam is not working its saying that zoom cannot detect any webcam . what should i do to start my camera???...
  7. Camera not working in Hp Pavilion Notebook Windows 10 Home 64-bit Version: 19041.423

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Camera not working in Hp Pavilion Notebook Windows 10 Home 64-bit Version: 19041.423: Hi for a last few times now , the camera is not working . I have tried updating the drivers it says no updates further , Reinstall the camera in device manager , Roll back the camera it says No versions to roll back The model of my in - built camera is "Hp True Vision...
  8. Camera not working.

Camera not working.: My camera driver is uninstalled by mistakenly, and i am not able to retrieve it via device manager by clicking on option "scan for hardware changes" . Nothing is happening.Camera Driver is not showing in the list. I don't know what to do. After opening camera it is showing :...
  9. Built-in Camera (ERROR CODE: 0xA00F4244) and Mic not working on Laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Built-in Camera (ERROR CODE: 0xA00F4244) and Mic not working on Laptop: Hello all, I have a Razer Blade 15 Advanced Model from late 2018. I've noticed that when I open the camera app on my laptop it tells me that it can't find my camera, and gives me the error code 0xA00F4244. I've noticed that now i have this error my built-in mic won't work...
  10. Webcam front camera is not working.

Webcam front camera is not working.: Hello everyone I have the windows 10 for Nextbook 10.1 and I cannot access webcam front camera for videocall online. I can't switch the camera to front view. How can I fix this???...