Windows 10: Camera not working. Mediacapture failed error message

Discus and support Camera not working. Mediacapture failed error message in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HI. i am getting an error message MediaCapture Failed and my camera doesnt work. Especially with Zoom or Meet apps. It closes between and laptop is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SonalTalathi, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Camera not working. Mediacapture failed error message

HI. i am getting an error message MediaCapture Failed and my camera doesnt work. Especially with Zoom or Meet apps. It closes between and laptop is not able to detect the integrated camera. The PC camera does not work. The drivers are updated.

:)

SonalTalathi, Sep 22, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Camera not working

Hi Khem,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be the possible cause why your camera is not working properly. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, could you provide us a screenshot?
    • Have you tried updating your webcam driver?
    • What is the make and model of you tablet?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in these articles on how to troubleshoot your camera:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 22, 2020
  3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Sep 22, 2020
  4. chideock Win User

Camera not working. Mediacapture failed error message

KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

Camera not working. Mediacapture failed error message

1. Camera not working. Mediacapture failed error message - Similar Threads - Camera working Mediacapture

2. windows updat fails with error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows updat fails with error message: usinf the microsoft helper tool after months of update failure - stalling at 61% on every attempt using the standard window update function! - i now get error message "Feature update to Windows 10, version 21H2 -Error 0x80d02013" - how to fix? "...
  3. windows updat fails with error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows updat fails with error message: usinf the microsoft helper tool after months of update failure - stalling at 61% on every attempt using the standard window update function! - i now get error message "Feature update to Windows 10, version 21H2 -Error 0x80d02013" - how to fix? "...
  4. USER profile fail error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USER profile fail error message: I need help fixing a USER profile fail error message when I attempt to log into my PC. I did an update to Windows 10 before this started happening.How can I fix this?...
  5. USER profile fail error message

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    USER profile fail error message: I need help fixing a USER profile fail error message when I attempt to log into my PC. I did an update to Windows 10 before this started happening.How can I fix this?...
  6. USER profile fail error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Error message, can"t find camera

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Error message, can"t find camera: Error message, can't find camera. How to activate camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-cant-find-camera/2ca42c1f-f53f-4918-bb4d-026b3968e3ea
  8. Camera Windows 10 giving error message

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera Windows 10 giving error message: My camera was working and suddenly has stopped. I need it as I am a teacher. Webcams are all sold out. My laptop is less than 1 year old. I have done EVERYTHING suggested. I am really disappointed that there isn't anyone that can help me fix this. Please help!!...
  9. ERROR MESSAGE- SECURE CONNECTION FAILED?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ERROR MESSAGE- SECURE CONNECTION FAILED?: I am using windows 10 pro and when I go to my local library web page and login to listen to audiobooks I get an error message of secure connection failed and also says authenticity of data received can not be verified. I did not have this problem when I was using windows 7...
  10. Camera not working. Error message: 0xA00F4240<unknown>0x80004003

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera not working. Error message: 0xA00F4240<unknown>0x80004003: when are Microsoft go to sort the mess they have made with the AV stream camera all the suggestion made do not work I now have 2 desktop Pcs that have this error codes that suggest the the camera is NOT working but the opposite is true its working but you cant get into the...