Windows 10: camera not working on windows 10, why is it not listed under device manager ?

Discus and support camera not working on windows 10, why is it not listed under device manager ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; camera not working on windows 10, why is it not listed under device manager ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mangalenitm, Jul 5, 2020.

1. camera not working on windows 10, why is it not listed under device manager ?

camera not working on windows 10, why is it not listed under device manager ?

:)

mangalenitm, Jul 5, 2020

2. Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager

I have a Dell Inspiron M731R laptop upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home 64-Bit that suddenly quit connecting to the home network. Was using wireless, so switched to an Ethernet cable, but still no luck. I just discovered that ALL of the network-related devices are now listed under an "Unknown" tab in the Device Manager. A check of properties of each item in that folder says they are all working properly, but that obviously isn't the case. I tried uninstalling each of the 4 items, but when they are recognized again they still show up under the Unknown tab. Any suggestions would be welcome.

camera not working on windows 10, why is it not listed under device manager ? [​IMG]

putermaker, Jul 5, 2020
  3. Camera / Webcam not on device manager list - Windows 10

Hi JacquiProspero,

I'm Stefano an Independent Advisor, here to help you.

Please check if it is listed under Hidden device.

1. Press WINDOWS + X

2. Click on "Device Manager"

3. Click on "View"

4. Click on "Show Hidden device"

If it is listed now, please uninstall and reinstall it following this steps:

1. Click on "Camera"

2. Right click on your camera

3. Click on "Uninstall device"

4. Click on "Detects Hardware change" (monitor icon)

StefanoTamiotti, Jul 5, 2020
  4. camera not working on windows 10, why is it not listed under device manager ?

camera is not working camera is not listed in device manager

the camera is not working and the device manager is not list the camera how can I know that the camera is in order or disorder

vishalsingh111, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

camera not working on windows 10, why is it not listed under device manager ?

1. camera not working on windows 10, why is it not listed under device manager ? - Similar Threads - camera working why

2. Intel AVStream 2500 camera not working but is listed in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel AVStream 2500 camera not working but is listed in device manager: Shows in device manager but doesn't work. When I try updating drivers from device manager it doesn't say it is out of date. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-avstream-2500-camera-not-working-but-is/6362a7c0-59cf-4071-85b2-9c70c95b8194
  3. bluetooth not listed under device manager

bluetooth not listed under device manager: is there a way to get bluetooth to show up under the device manager? windows is up to date. i'm guessing i need to reinstall drivers but can't seem to find where to do that. thanks...
  4. Camera not listing in device manager

Camera not listing in device manager: Hi, Camera not listing in device manager tried uninstalling drivers. installed latest updates windows 10 was installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-listing-in-device-manager/dfcb1881-eed0-44bc-9a54-a320de3d40a4
  5. Camera not listed on Device manager

Camera not listed on Device manager: Hello Community, Couple of weeks back, I reinstalled windows 10 on my Lenovo Thinkpad. Ever since this upgrade, I am not able to launch my Camera app or use Camera for any apps. Especially with working from home during this pandemic times. I checked my device manager and...
  6. Windows 10: Device Manager does not list the 'Camera' driver

Windows 10: Device Manager does not list the 'Camera' driver: When I tried to open the Camera app, the following message text is displayed: We can't find your camera. Check to be sure it's connected.... If you need it, here is the error code.... * I've also checked in the Device Manager, the 'Camera' drive is not listed....
  7. Camera / Webcam not on device manager list - Windows 10

Camera / Webcam not on device manager list - Windows 10: HI there, I have an HP Envy with Windows 10 and can't seem to get my webcam / camera to work. It is not listed on the Device Manager list. Thanks for the help. JP...
  8. camera is not working camera is not listed in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera is not working camera is not listed in device manager: the camera is not working and the device manager is not list the camera how can I know that the camera is in order or disorder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-is-not-working-camera-is-not-listed-in/3852b4a4-be88-49b9-bb64-55c6d217db2c
  9. Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager

Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager: I have a Dell Inspiron M731R laptop upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home 64-Bit that suddenly quit connecting to the home network. Was using wireless, so switched to an Ethernet cable, but still no luck. I just discovered that ALL of the network-related devices are...
  10. Device not listed under Device Manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Device not listed under Device Manager: Hello all, I just upgraded to Windows 10; not much problems for me, except one that I really wish I new that before upgrading. Let me just say this; the Windows 10 app on my pc (runing Win7 Ultimate) did not say anything about this issue, that's why I upgraded. Under...