Windows 10: Camera not working on Zoom in Windows 11/10

Discus and support Camera not working on Zoom in Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If your camera is not working on Zoom, this article may help you fix it. Some users have complained that their camera has stopped working on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 17, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Camera not working on Zoom in Windows 11/10

Camera not working on Zoom in Windows 11/10 Camera-is-not-working-on-Zoom.png
    If your camera is not working on Zoom, this article may help you fix it. Some users have complained that their camera has stopped working on the Zoom app, whereas some users said that their camera shows a black screen while using the Zoom app. If the same thing is happening to you, you can […]

This article Camera not working on Zoom in Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jan 17, 2022
  2. Matt316 Win User

Camera not working

Hi.

Strictly speaking this is probably not the right place to ask, but I'm running out of ideas, and as I have Windows 10...

I have a Lenovo laptop and I'm trying to run Zoom, but I can't get the camera to work. I've tried contacting Lenovo and Zoom (via ticket) and have got nowhere. (Usually they try pointing me down a path already tried and failed.) I've tried all the options Zoom and Lenovo suggest, but to no avail. The camera works on nearly everything else, so I'm guessing it's actually the Zoom application. Any ideas?

Matt

Matt316, Jan 17, 2022
  3. [Matador] Win User
    Re CAMERA connect for Zoom meetings

How do I get the ZOOM app onto the Privacy access list?

I'm not having any luck in unblocking the camera. I can see and hear at Zoom meetings, but not seen.

Does Zoom need Windows permission? How do you fix that? I'm not very good at tech mazes; maybe someone

can walk me through that needed connection? Why is Zoom omitted from the apps with access list?

Error number received at clicking the video sign to join: #OxA00F4244 [no connection)

Checked re App Access which are all marked ON, but no Zoom app listed.

Suggestions, recommendations?

[Matador], Jan 17, 2022
  4. BulldogXX Win User

My camera doesn't work with zoom

Try my camera:
    Logitech C310
    . Not expensive, and it works great with Zoom. I have participated in many Zoom meetings and never a problem with video or audio. Also works great with Skpye.

BulldogXX, Jan 17, 2022
Thema:

1. Camera not working on Zoom in Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - Camera working Zoom

2. Camera working in windows 10 but not in Zoom or Skype.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera working in windows 10 but not in Zoom or Skype.: Dear Sir/ Madam. I am using a 2015 Lenovo G50 80 Laptop with i7 processor and it was supplied with Windows 8.1. When I did the free upgrade to Windows 10, I found that the video was showing a black background in Zoom and Skype. I have used the camera separately to take videos...
  3. Camera working in windows 10 but not in Zoom or Skype.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera working in windows 10 but not in Zoom or Skype.: Dear Sir/ Madam. I am using a 2015 Lenovo G50 80 Laptop with i7 processor and it was supplied with Windows 8.1. When I did the free upgrade to Windows 10, I found that the video was showing a black background in Zoom and Skype. I have used the camera separately to take videos...
  4. Camera doesn't work with ZOOM?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera doesn't work with ZOOM?: Hi, my camera all of a sudden stopped working with ZOOM after the latest update, Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2, I checked this forum and lots of issues...but no obvious answers. I had MS Support dial in to take a look, but still no luck? Any other ideas? Please...
  5. camera not working for zoom

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    camera not working for zoom: camera not working for zoom meetings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-working-for-zoom/a5e3070e-9165-46d0-946f-8a6430620acd
  6. Camera not working on zoom

Camera not working on zoom: Recently a problem has arisen where my camera does not work properly on zoom, but if I go to the camera app it works fine. When I'm on zoom my camera is black and white, and sometimes it gets so dark that you cant even see me. This has happened before, and it went away for a...
  7. camera won't work on zoom

in Windows 10 Customization
    camera won't work on zoom: I can't get my camera to work on zoom meetings. I get a gray screen with a camera with a line through it. It says that another app is using the camera....HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-wont-work-on-zoom/20fbdf78-f478-44c3-ab8b-bb76b4d10960
  8. Windows 10 camera is not working in Zoom

Windows 10 camera is not working in Zoom: How do I get my camera to work with Zoom. The camera drivers are up to date. Zoom says they are not the problem. The camera keeps blinking when I am in a zoom meeting and the error message says that it cannot find my camera....
  9. Camera not working with Zoom

Camera not working with Zoom: I my camera doesn't work when I use Zoom, it is on there is no red line through the vedio icon and I can see the light from the camera at the top of my laptop why is this? It works when I use skpe...
  10. Camera not working with Zoom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera not working with Zoom: I have a Lenovo X1 6th generation laptop running Windows 10. I installed the Zoom Conferencing app and while I can join a meeting and see their videos, the camera on my laptop just shows a blank screen. I have visited the Zoom help pages but to no avail. The system has the...