Windows 10: Camera not working showing- "we weren't able to save the photo"

Discus and support Camera not working showing- "we weren't able to save the photo" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Camera error "0xA00F424F <PhotoCaptureFileCreationFailed> 0x8007000F"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SayanSengupta1, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Camera not working showing- "we weren't able to save the photo"

Camera error "0xA00F424F <PhotoCaptureFileCreationFailed> 0x8007000F"

:)

SayanSengupta1, Dec 2, 2020
  2. JimWynne Win User

Camera not able to save photos.

Your thread title says "Camera not able to save photos" but then you refer to an issue with the PC. Please explain the problem in detail.

JimWynne, Dec 2, 2020
  3. Camera not able to save photos.

Hello, everyone! My problem was that when I started the camera everything seemed okay, no errors! When I pressed the button to take a picture, it went out: "Something went wrong. Sorry - we weren't able to save this photo. Errir code:0xA00F424F (0x80004001)".

I searched and tried everything described on these sites. From Device Manager, Reset from App & Features, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows Media Foundation \ Platform, etc. But I did not succeed.

Finally, I tried out some things myself, and it was a miracle that was fine.

1. Go to camera settings.

2. From there, choose "Change where photos and videos are saved". -> Yes.

3. From "More storage settings", choose "Change where new content is saved".

4. Change "New photos and videos will save to:" from (CCamera not working showing- "we weren't able to save the photo" :) to another drive (for me (DCamera not working showing- "we weren't able to save the photo" :).

5. Re-enter the camera. Take a picture. Photo ready! But they are saved to the other device in the username / Camera Roll folder.

If you want to save by default to (CCamera not working showing- "we weren't able to save the photo" :)

1. Delete the two folders from: c:/users/username/images/ camera roll & saved images

2. Repeat point 4 and change from (DCamera not working showing- "we weren't able to save the photo" :) to (CCamera not working showing- "we weren't able to save the photo" :)

3. Move the folders from D:/username/

- camera roll & saved pictures to c:/users/username/pictures/

Ready! Congratulations!

OsmanSeydahmed, Dec 2, 2020
  4. Camera not working showing- "we weren't able to save the photo"

Camera not able to save photos.

My PC is showing up 0xA00F424F error saying "Sorry- We weren't able to save the photo".

I've followed all the posts from the following links, but still not able to solve the problem.

Windows 10 Camera App gives error code 0xA00F424F

Camera Error Code 0xA00F424F

I keep getting error code 0xA00F424F when i attempt to use the camera on my Dell laptop

There is no Camera Roll folder currently in the Pictures. But the problem is still the same even after I create a folder like that.

Jayanth_Siddamsetty, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

Camera not working showing- "we weren't able to save the photo"

1. Camera not working showing- "we weren't able to save the photo" - Similar Threads - Camera working showing

2. Windows Mail App - something went wrong and we weren't able to save your recent edits

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail App - something went wrong and we weren't able to save your recent edits: I have a Windows 10 Home 21H2 latest build laptop that has suddenly started giving this error in the form of a banner across the header of the Windows Mail app.It happens every time I launch the app, often taking a minute or two to pop up.I can use the app normally up until...
  3. Windows Mail App - something went wrong and we weren't able to save your recent edits

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail App - something went wrong and we weren't able to save your recent edits: I have a Windows 10 Home 21H2 latest build laptop that has suddenly started giving this error in the form of a banner across the header of the Windows Mail app.It happens every time I launch the app, often taking a minute or two to pop up.I can use the app normally up until...
  4. Camera can't save photos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Camera can't save photos: Hi, I'm new to this forum but i have a serious problem. My camera looks fine and still can be activated but cant take photos and capture videos. It came up a error code looks like this : 0XA00F424F<photocapturefilecreationfailed>0x800703E6. Please help me to solve this...
  5. We Weren't Able To Set Up Your PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We Weren't Able To Set Up Your PIN: Hi! I want to find a solution to fix the problem I am having about log-in options on Windows 11. First, I want to change my computer's PIN from the old password to the new password. I got the error «Sorry, this PIN isn't working for your organization's resources» and I...
  6. We Weren't Able To Set Up Your PIN

We Weren't Able To Set Up Your PIN: Hi! I want to find a solution to fix the problem I am having about log-in options on Windows 11. First, I want to change my computer's PIN from the old password to the new password. I got the error «Sorry, this PIN isn't working for your organization's resources» and I...
  7. Camera unable to save the photo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera unable to save the photo: Hi everyone, last time I accidentally delete the file named "Photo Capture" because I think that this file is uselessBut when I open the camera, it cannot capture and record the videoWhat should I do now?My device is Huawei Matebook D15...
  8. Windows 10 Mail App - something went wrong and we weren't able to save your recent edits

Windows 10 Mail App - something went wrong and we weren't able to save your recent edits: Hi I am looking to see if anyone can help I have a user who is using the windows 10 mail app, and when she creates a new calander entry and tries to invite people there is an error "something went wrong and we weren't able to save your recent edits" Ive reinstalled...
  9. Something went wrong and we weren't able to save your recent edits

Something went wrong and we weren't able to save your recent edits: Hello, I am using freshly updated Windows 10. In the last few days, I noticed that my emails are not send. The following error messages are displayed: "There was an error sending your message". and "Something went wrong and we weren't able to save your recent edits". Please...
  10. We weren't able to register and add your account to windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    We weren't able to register and add your account to windows: [ATTACH] How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-werent-able-to-register-and-add-your-account-to/c5e4a84e-d828-4a3e-94dc-4970d4ef0a6b