Windows 10: Camera not working, Shows a grey screen with a Slashed Camera

Discus and support Camera not working, Shows a grey screen with a Slashed Camera in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I need to fix my Camera, I have a Lenovo Laptop... I've been needing to go to zooms lately... but my camera just shows a grey screen with a white... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ~AyanaTurner~, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Camera not working, Shows a grey screen with a Slashed Camera

I need to fix my Camera, I have a Lenovo Laptop... I've been needing to go to zooms lately... but my camera just shows a grey screen with a white slashed camera, but the top camera light shines as if the cam is actually on, I've had this problem before.. I do not know how to fix this... please help me! Camera not working, Shows a grey screen with a Slashed Camera 354ad963-3130-4924-b870-71a46b54fb4a?upload=true.png

:)

~AyanaTurner~, Jan 7, 2021

2. Camera isn't working, shows a grey screen with a slashed camera

The camera of my Lenovo S340 laptop isn't working. It shows this grey screen with a slashed camera. The light next to the camera is switching on but the camera doesn't work.

I tried troubleshooting and updating it but no results.

Camera not working, Shows a grey screen with a Slashed Camera 508bdc53-129c-4bc4-807c-6e357e4933a0?upload=true.png

RadhikaBhatia, Jan 7, 2021
  3. Camera doesn't work, It shows a grey screen with a 'slashed' camera

Original title: Camera doesn't work

Hi,

I don't know why, but my camera app on my Lenovo E440 laptop doesn't work. It shows a grey screen with a 'slashed' camera. The little light next to the camera does, however, still light up, indicating that the camera is in use...?

Camera not working, Shows a grey screen with a Slashed Camera 95d30f9b-83c7-4d65-9498-deaa098601f1.png

Any help will be appreciated Camera not working, Shows a grey screen with a Slashed Camera :)

Radhika Sewram, Jan 7, 2021
  4. Camera not working, Shows a grey screen with a Slashed Camera

Nathan_Coma, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

Camera not working, Shows a grey screen with a Slashed Camera

1. Camera not working, Shows a grey screen with a Slashed Camera - Similar Threads - Camera working Shows

2. Camera showing grey/black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera showing grey/black screen: Regardless of the app I am using the built-in PC Camera for, the problem is the same. A grey screen. Some apps show that the camera is already being used by another app. This happens even if I have camera access given to just one app. I have tried all the fixes recommended...
  3. Camera showing grey/black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera showing grey/black screen: Regardless of the app I am using the built-in PC Camera for, the problem is the same. A grey screen. Some apps show that the camera is already being used by another app. This happens even if I have camera access given to just one app. I have tried all the fixes recommended...
  4. camera green light showing but camera not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    camera green light showing but camera not working: camera app showing green but black screen appers when i take photo it takes of laptop screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-green-light-showing-but-camera-not-working/15144928-7438-41eb-98a4-7fa90b754f38
  5. My Camera isn't working. It shows me a camera with a slash icon.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Camera isn't working. It shows me a camera with a slash icon.: My camera was working fine last evening, however when I tried opening my camera on google meet, it shows a camera with a slash in the middle icon. So I thought that it's just the site that has a problem, but that icon appeared again when I tried to use my camera installed in...
  6. My Camera isn't working. It shows me a camera with a slash icon.

My Camera isn't working. It shows me a camera with a slash icon.: My camera was working fine last evening, however when I tried opening my camera on google meet, it shows a camera with a slash in the middle icon. So I thought that it's just the site that has a problem, but that icon appeared again when I tried to use my camera installed in...
  7. Camera not working, showing Black screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera not working, showing Black screen: My webcam isn't working, earlier it used to work with red and green lines moving around, now it's just a black screen.The webcam shows the LED light on but there is just black screen, even on Google Meet, Zoom, Teams etc. The camera is not even clicking pictures, it shows an...
  8. Camera not working, Shows a grey screen with a Slashed Camera

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Camera not working, Shows a grey screen with a Slashed Camera: I need to fix my Camera, I have a Lenovo Laptop... I've been needing to go to zooms lately... but my camera just shows a grey screen with a white slashed camera, but the top camera light shines as if the cam is actually on, I've had this problem before.. I do not know how to...
  9. Camera isn't working, shows a grey screen with a slashed camera

Camera isn't working, shows a grey screen with a slashed camera: The camera of my Lenovo S340 laptop isn't working. It shows this grey screen with a slashed camera. The light next to the camera is switching on but the camera doesn't work. I tried troubleshooting and updating it but no results. [ATTACH]...
  10. My camera doesn't work, It shows a grey screen with a slashed camera

My camera doesn't work, It shows a grey screen with a slashed camera: [ATTACH] I have already followed the advise from- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-camera-winpc/camera-doesnt-work-it-shows-a-grey-screen-with-a/2a732867-8496-47f3-bd50-32dd9c3bcd8f however it is a bit out dated and the solutions have not...