Windows 10: Camera not working - Toshiba D50B

Discus and support Camera not working - Toshiba D50B in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Help please - trolled the internet - tried everything suggested - even BIOS but no setting there for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RohiniShah1, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Camera not working - Toshiba D50B

Camera not working - Toshiba D50B 339386be-d691-45bc-98ff-50a5a310ce93?upload=true.png

Camera not working - Toshiba D50B 0373aa02-1f87-4f18-92d3-4d5634fa6451?upload=true.png

Camera not working - Toshiba D50B 836d3121-adfd-4629-85a8-27cba724be60?upload=true.png

Camera not working - Toshiba D50B 9ffa23ea-4cc4-4514-b8a6-8d07d655fa0e?upload=true.png Help please - trolled the internet - tried everything suggested - even BIOS but no setting there for webcam - nothing on side of laptop to start device ;-

uninstalled antivirus

windows defender off!!

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance

:)

RohiniShah1, Apr 25, 2020

2. camera not working

If you have the camera connected to the computer, I would suggest that you disconnect the camera and then try to open the Camera app.

If the camera app opens, follow the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + C” from your keyboard to open “Charms bar”.
    • Select “Settings” option.
    • Select “Permissions” option.
    • Turn on “Allow this app to access your: Webcam and Microphone” option.
    • Lose the app by pressing “Alt key + F4” from your keyboard.
    • Reopen the Camera app.
    • Connect your camera and then check how this app works.
    Goodluck!

Gina_on_the_thread, Apr 25, 2020
  3. idpinhao Win User
    Toshiba Click Mini camera not working after Windows 10 update

Good afternoon.

I have a Toshiba Click Mini that just updated to Windows 10. All the hardware was working properly in Windows 8.1.

After the update, the cameras stopped working. After some search, I discovered the camera was listed as unrecognized hardware, and so I proceeded to update the drivers using the "search online" option. An adequate driver was found and its installation began,
    but promptly Windows Defender decided it was Malware and deleted it.

Tried again a couple more times, and always got the same result. Any suggestions...?

idpinhao, Apr 25, 2020
  4. flamer Win User

Camera not working - Toshiba D50B

No USB ports working on toshiba laptop

Hi guys,

Got an old Toshiba laptop, satellite l500d pslk0a-00r009
    Its old and doesn't officially support win10. However I have it installed and everything works fine except USB. All the ports seem completely dead, plugging in a USB mouse I get no light on the mouse. USB flash drives don't work either. This was previously working under win7.

The issue seems to be I don't have "Generic USB hub" in device manager. Have tried to manually install it using add legacy hardware but it wont take. I have several USB root hub and others listed, but not the generic hub.

Here's what I have tried so far:

Uninstall all USB device in device managers and reboot
    Confirmed BIOS is latest version
    tried both legacy and compatibly USB mode in BIOS
    Download and install generic win10 USB drivers
    Disable USB power saving mode
    Installed toshiba's service center, no updates available
    Ran MS troubleshooter/fixit

I think the next step is to give up, but does anyone else have any suggestions?

thanks

flamer, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

Camera not working - Toshiba D50B

1. Camera not working - Toshiba D50B - Similar Threads - Camera working Toshiba

2. Toshiba laptop not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba laptop not working: Hello, i have a Toshiba laptop it was fine for the past 2 years and now it keeps loop blue screen of death, the stop code keeps showing "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA", luckily it enters automatic repair, maybe i have a corrupted file or something....
  3. Toshiba Satellite/windows 10 built in camera will not work ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba Satellite/windows 10 built in camera will not work ?: Have never used the camera on this PC. How do I test it and sett it to work on Windows-Teams ?Help, Please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-satellitewindows-10-built-in-camera-will/f2c9d3d3-02aa-46b6-b01c-53ac0a9ec1d1
  4. Toshiba Satellite/windows 10 built in camera will not work ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toshiba Satellite/windows 10 built in camera will not work ?: Have never used the camera on this PC. How do I test it and sett it to work on Windows-Teams ?Help, Please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-satellitewindows-10-built-in-camera-will/f2c9d3d3-02aa-46b6-b01c-53ac0a9ec1d1
  5. Toshiba Satellite/windows 10 built in camera will not work ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. IN toshiba C55-b815 Camera not working

IN toshiba C55-b815 Camera not working: after updating my laptop in windows 10 my camera is notworking even if not detected in system my model : satellite C55-B815 operating os: Windows 10 64bit...
  7. Toshiba nb205 camera not working on Win 10

Toshiba nb205 camera not working on Win 10: I have a Toshiba NB20. The latest camera driver for it is from 2008 and doesn't work with win 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-nb205-camera-not-working-on-win-10/510fdeeb-0fe4-4e28-9e19-5163fbbe5ce3
  8. Camera driver for Toshiba satellite

Camera driver for Toshiba satellite: Is there an updated camera driver for Toshiba S55t-B in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-driver-for-toshiba-satellite/3a7cb5ce-98ef-4a39-a4f8-3f73de82494d
  9. Toshiba P755 Camera Blurry

Toshiba P755 Camera Blurry: The video image from this Toshiba P755 is blurry despite changing the lighting. Is there any way to get a more focused image? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-p755-camera-blurry/44eade8f-2a79-4da7-9c1f-4838bf28befa
  10. Toshiba web camera not working/not detected

Toshiba web camera not working/not detected: Same problem -- missing webcam app, no camera found, no one seems to know what they're doing at Microsoft, and the there's no driver download to replace what Microsoft installed for the camera. We can't find your camera. error code "0xA00F4244...