Windows 10: Camera not working, tried everything in get help section and official troubleshooting page

Discus and support Camera not working, tried everything in get help section and official troubleshooting page in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My camera is quite strange. i am using a Lenovo Thinkpad W510, and my camera for some reason doesn't like being used in the social app "discord". My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by [aaj], Feb 25, 2021.

1. [aaj] Win User

Camera not working, tried everything in get help section and official troubleshooting page

My camera is quite strange. i am using a Lenovo Thinkpad W510, and my camera for some reason doesn't like being used in the social app "discord". My camera had been acting quite strange before this, disappearing from my system completely, and then after a windows update it came back, and after video chatting in discord for a few moments today it has suddenly disappeared from my system again.
    error code 0xA00F4244 <NoCamerasAreAttached>

:)

[aaj], Feb 25, 2021

2. Tried messenger for camera....

Hi,

Normally, the issue with the camera not being detected is caused by an outdated driver or a recent update triggers a system conflict. To assist you with your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps listed on this
    link. This is to identify and resolve any issues if Windows
    can't detect the device.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Feb 25, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Camera not working

Hi Khem,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be the possible cause why your camera is not working properly. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, could you provide us a screenshot?
    • Have you tried updating your webcam driver?
    • What is the make and model of you tablet?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in these articles on how to troubleshoot your camera:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Feb 25, 2021
  4. Camera not working, tried everything in get help section and official troubleshooting page

Camera on laptop not working

Hello Ferrandino,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the camera is not working in your PC. We will help you.

As per the description above, you have tried troubleshooting and still the camera is not working. This could be a hardware issue in your PC.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What all steps did you try to resolve the issue?
    • Did you make any recent hardware or software changes prior to the issue?
    • Did you try updating or reinstalling the camera drivers?
    • What is the exact make and model of your machine?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

Camera not working, tried everything in get help section and official troubleshooting page

1. Camera not working, tried everything in get help section and official troubleshooting page - Similar Threads - Camera working tried

2. HELP MY CAMERA WONT WORK I TRIED EVERYTHING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP MY CAMERA WONT WORK I TRIED EVERYTHING: pleas help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-my-camera-wont-work-i-tried-everything/51410800-4cb8-4052-9506-e12114618464
  3. HELP MY CAMERA WONT WORK I TRIED EVERYTHING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP MY CAMERA WONT WORK I TRIED EVERYTHING: pleas help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-my-camera-wont-work-i-tried-everything/51410800-4cb8-4052-9506-e12114618464
  4. camera not working tried everything i swear.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    camera not working tried everything i swear.: error code 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>i uninstalled my camera in device manager and I clicked the box that says some driver. then after I scan for hardware something the camera didn't get back. can someone help me please I really my camera for tomorrow...
  5. camera not working tried everything i swear.

camera not working tried everything i swear.: error code 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>i uninstalled my camera in device manager and I clicked the box that says some driver. then after I scan for hardware something the camera didn't get back. can someone help me please I really my camera for tomorrow...
  6. Camera isnt working and ive tried everything to fix it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Camera isnt working and ive tried everything to fix it: im on windows 10 2009 my cam randomly stops working my bios has camera enabled i uninstalled my cam driver and rebooted no luck installed other drivers not my cam drivers but other camera drivers i knew that wasnt going to work my cam is just black submitted by...
  7. Built-in Camera Not Working - Tried All Suggestion from Official Troubleshooting Page

Built-in Camera Not Working - Tried All Suggestion from Official Troubleshooting Page: I noticed today that the builtin camera is no longer working on my Lenovo Thinkpad X1. The weird part is that what is shown is a black screen with a small band of white light off to the side, so it's picking up something. There is no light on next to the camera so I have a...
  8. Help!!! I’ve tried everything but it’s not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help!!! I’ve tried everything but it’s not working: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/thatguykriss [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ibi2hc/help_ive_tried_everything_but_its_not_working/
  9. Windows 10 camera not working - have tried everything

Windows 10 camera not working - have tried everything: Hello, Yesterday June 17,2020 my camera was working fine, today I can't get it to work. I have tried multiple things, which I will list below and it still doesn't work. Is my computer broken? Method. Check for Windows updates >Go to Settings and select Update and...
  10. Headphones not working- Tried everything in get help app

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones not working- Tried everything in get help app: Nothing appears to be wrong except that my computer keeps telling me my headphones are not plugged in, they are, and I know the physical connection is okay because the headphones say they are connected. I have tried updating/reinstalling all the drivers....