Windows 10: camera not working while using zoom client

Discus and support camera not working while using zoom client in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I cant get my camera to work when I am using Zoom rooms - there is light in it, so it is on I can see when opening Zoom, but it doesn´t display a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Eshanrakesh, Jul 4, 2020.

1. camera not working while using zoom client

Hi

I cant get my camera to work when I am using Zoom rooms - there is light in it, so it is on I can see when opening Zoom, but it doesn´t display a picture/livestream of me.....

The camera is a part of a HP notebook I have:-

I tried to install the latest driver to the camera, I have tried to uninstall Zoom and reinstall it - I have been through the camera settings and privacy policy to make sure that I did not by accident had disconnected something....

But the thing is - that I never work behind the programs - I don't know where to find anything unless I have googled it first:-

I think it was after an update, one of these automatically ones that the camera stopped working - I only use the camera in zoom rooms once a week - so it is not possible for me to narrow it down any further...

I hope you can help me out here!!

Best regards

eshan

:)

Eshanrakesh, Jul 4, 2020
  2. Matt316 Win User

Camera not working

Hi.

Strictly speaking this is probably not the right place to ask, but I'm running out of ideas, and as I have Windows 10...

I have a Lenovo laptop and I'm trying to run Zoom, but I can't get the camera to work. I've tried contacting Lenovo and Zoom (via ticket) and have got nowhere. (Usually they try pointing me down a path already tried and failed.) I've tried all the options Zoom and Lenovo suggest, but to no avail. The camera works on nearly everything else, so I'm guessing it's actually the Zoom application. Any ideas?

Matt

Matt316, Jul 4, 2020
  3. Camera is not working while using in Zoom rooms, Windows 10

Hi

I cant get my camera to work when I am using Zoom rooms - there is light in it, so it is on I can see when opening Zoom, but it doesn´t display a picture/livestream of me.....

The camera is a part of the Lenovo computer I havecamera not working while using zoom client :)

I tried to install the latest driver to the camera, I have tried to uninstall Zoom and reinstall it - I have been through the camera settings and privacy policy to make sure that I did not by accident had disconnected something....

But the thing is - that I never work behind the programs - I dont know where to find anything unless I have googled it firstcamera not working while using zoom client :)

I think it was aften en update, one of these automatically ones that the camera stopped working - I only use the camera in zoom rooms once a week - so it is not possible for me to narrow it down any further...

I hope you can help me out here!!

Best regards

Sisse

***Modified Title from: My camera is not working when using Zoom rooms***

Sisseegeberg, Jul 4, 2020
  4. mccbleue Win User

camera not working while using zoom client

Lumia 530 can't zoom on camera

I haven't used the 520 myself, but as far as I know all Lumias have zoom, but assuming it has it will only be digital zoom as in most phones, only the very top Lumias have the post-processed zoom. How to zoom depends which camera app you are using:

• In the normal Microsoft Camera app, you have to start with your finger and thumb together on the screen to zoom in and draw them back together again to zoom back in.
    • In the Lumia Camera app, you move your finger vertically up the screen to zoom in and down to zoom back out.

mccbleue, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

camera not working while using zoom client

1. camera not working while using zoom client - Similar Threads - camera working while

2. Camera doesn't work with ZOOM?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera doesn't work with ZOOM?: Hi, my camera all of a sudden stopped working with ZOOM after the latest update, Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2, I checked this forum and lots of issues...but no obvious answers. I had MS Support dial in to take a look, but still no luck? Any other ideas? Please...
  3. Zoom and Zoom Client apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Zoom and Zoom Client apps: I was able to install the Zoom app on my PC, but cannot download and install Zoom Client. Microsoft says that Windows 10 in S mode prevents downloading and installing apps that are NOT offered by Microsoft Store. How do I get around this? I do not want to switch out of S...
  4. camera not working for zoom

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    camera not working for zoom: camera not working for zoom meetings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-working-for-zoom/a5e3070e-9165-46d0-946f-8a6430620acd
  5. Camera not working on zoom

Camera not working on zoom: Recently a problem has arisen where my camera does not work properly on zoom, but if I go to the camera app it works fine. When I'm on zoom my camera is black and white, and sometimes it gets so dark that you cant even see me. This has happened before, and it went away for a...
  6. camera won't work on zoom

in Windows 10 Customization
    camera won't work on zoom: I can't get my camera to work on zoom meetings. I get a gray screen with a camera with a line through it. It says that another app is using the camera....HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-wont-work-on-zoom/20fbdf78-f478-44c3-ab8b-bb76b4d10960
  7. Camera not working with Zoom

Camera not working with Zoom: I my camera doesn't work when I use Zoom, it is on there is no red line through the vedio icon and I can see the light from the camera at the top of my laptop why is this? It works when I use skpe...
  8. Camera not working with Zoom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera not working with Zoom: I have a Lenovo X1 6th generation laptop running Windows 10. I installed the Zoom Conferencing app and while I can join a meeting and see their videos, the camera on my laptop just shows a blank screen. I have visited the Zoom help pages but to no avail. The system has the...
  9. Camera is not working while using in Zoom rooms, Windows 10

Camera is not working while using in Zoom rooms, Windows 10: Hi I cant get my camera to work when I am using Zoom rooms - there is light in it, so it is on I can see when opening Zoom, but it doesn´t display a picture/livestream of me..... The camera is a part of the Lenovo computer I have:-) I tried to install the latest driver...
  10. My camera is not working when using Zoom rooms

My camera is not working when using Zoom rooms: Hi I cant get my camera to work when I am using Zoom rooms - there is light in it, so it is on I can see when opening Zoom, but it doesn´t display a picture/livestream of me..... The camera is a part of the Lenovo computer I have:-) I tried to install the latest driver...