Windows 10: CAMERA not working with new classroom format in my app - works in the old format

Discus and support CAMERA not working with new classroom format in my app - works in the old format in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I work online teaching English. My company has launched a new teaching platform- now my camera works fine in the old teaching platform which I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by juliesisman, Feb 2, 2020.

1. CAMERA not working with new classroom format in my app - works in the old format

Hi. I work online teaching English. My company has launched a new teaching platform- now my camera works fine in the old teaching platform which I still teach but it doesn't work in the new teaching platform. Both platforms are through the same app- the one that works has 4 students in it and the one that doesn't work has 6 students in it. My camera is granted access to the app and has always worked in the 4 students classroom. Any ideas please as this currently means I cannot teach any of the new classes.

:)

juliesisman, Feb 2, 2020
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Feb 2, 2020
  3. Flash Memory Card Manufacturers Working on Common Format

considering the lack of major names on that list i can see this new format not being a popular one.

jocksteeluk, Feb 2, 2020
  4. CAMERA not working with new classroom format in my app - works in the old format

Off topic: possible to reboot/ format toy camera..?

Exactly Bree, SD card is fine, it does work in other cameras, but when I insert it in the AirCam the entire camera shuts down, i.e. the camera doesn't work when the SD is inserted, but comes alive again when I pull the SD out..! Some hardware problems, connector faults as suggested..? Would it be safe/ make any sense to try to reboot/ format the AirCam drive?
    / Örjan.

Slowandlow, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

CAMERA not working with new classroom format in my app - works in the old format

1. CAMERA not working with new classroom format in my app - works in the old format - Similar Threads - CAMERA working classroom

2. Old camera not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old camera not working: I just connected an old camera I had stored for a long time in my pc. 30 years ago, it worked, but when I plugged it in in my w10 machine it says driver is unavailable. Camera has no turn on button, it should just work automatically when I plug it. Maybe my pc is too old to...
  3. Old camera not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Old camera not working: I just connected an old camera I had stored for a long time in my pc. 30 years ago, it worked, but when I plugged it in in my w10 machine it says driver is unavailable. Camera has no turn on button, it should just work automatically when I plug it. Maybe my pc is too old to...
  4. Old camera not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Make an android formatted drive work in windows, or not nag to format?

Make an android formatted drive work in windows, or not nag to format?: I solved the linux issue. Now I discovered the flash drive is actually android format of some kind. So is there a program to do it, or at least not prompt windows to format the drive anytime it is plugged in? This internal disk reader program shows the flash drive...
  6. Autocorrect not working in formatted documents

in Windows 10 Customization
    Autocorrect not working in formatted documents: I am working with Windows 10 and Word 2016. My autocorrect is not working properly. This was not a problem until 2 days ago. I have no idea why it suddenly started acting up. When I open a new Word document, my autocorrect works fine. But I use a lot of different...
  7. New format???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New format???: So I succumbed to the pressure of installing the new "EDGE". The games of Klondike are now unreachable. Won't let me sign in or pick a game. I tried going to the app store and reinstalling "new". No good. Why is it everytime there is new updates for windows 10, my...
  8. format old hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    format old hard drive: Do i have to format old hard drive to install windows 10 from cd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/format-old-hard-drive/78cd15c3-9d15-41fe-b88a-590b61a502ec
  9. Formating New Harddisk

Formating New Harddisk: Hello, I think this will be sortof stupid question but still I'll ask. I want to add a hard disk to my pc just for data. The disk was removed from my old pc after running DBAN to clean it up. I do not want to divide it into partitions, just one large data storage. Disk size...
  10. Formating New Harddisk

in Windows 10 Support
    Formating New Harddisk: Hello, I think this will be sortof stupid question but still I'll ask. I want to add a hard disk to my pc just for data. The disk was removed from my old pc after running DBAN to clean it up. I do not want to divide it into partitions, just one large data storage. Disk size...