Windows 10: Camera on Dell Inspiron working but black screen

Discus and support Camera on Dell Inspiron working but black screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, the camera on my Dell Inspiron 15 laptop appears to be working with power light on, and actions on screen, but no picture the screen is black.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RonMackie, Apr 9, 2020.

1. RonMackie Win User

Camera on Dell Inspiron working but black screen

Hi, the camera on my Dell Inspiron 15 laptop appears to be working with power light on, and actions on screen, but no picture the screen is black.

Have tried all suggestions, reset, uninstall, update driver etc to no avail

Ron

:)

RonMackie, Apr 9, 2020
  2. DanHoover Win User

Windows 10 Black Screen Problem for Dell Inspiron N5110

I did a fresh install to Win10 on a new SSD. install went OK until the second update and then black screen.

Found a suggestion elsewhere to plug in an external VGA monitor and it worked fine.

Then I updated to bios version 11 from Dell's site and after the reboot the laptop screen is working.

in my case the laptop is: an Inspiron 15R (N5110, Early 2011)

BIOS update here:

Support für Inspiron 15R N5110 | Treiber und Downloads | Dell Deutschland

I also updated the dell quickset, and the function keys are working for screen brightness and volume control.

WiFi works Audio works, that's all I've tried.

DanHoover, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Dell Inspiron 17 Touch Screen not working

I have a Dell Inspiron 17 running Windows 10 version 1903 and my touch screen stopped working. Any suggestions I can try to get it back up and working?

Beckymeyer2, Apr 9, 2020
  4. Camera on Dell Inspiron working but black screen

Dell Inspiron laptop Windows 10 stuck on Dell logo screen!!!!

I have a Dell Inspiron laptop Windows 10 and it won't advance past the Dell logo screen. The computer turns on, the Dell logo appears for a few seconds, then the screen goes black, and then it does it all over again......the Dell logo appears, and screen
    turns black...and on and on.......

I checked a few other forums and removed the battery, removed the power cable, held the power button down, powered it back on, it didn't work. I did a system diagnostic check and it came back good, with no problems.

Help!! Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Todd

ToddMoriarty, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

Camera on Dell Inspiron working but black screen

1. Camera on Dell Inspiron working but black screen - Similar Threads - Camera Dell Inspiron

2. My Dell Inspiron N5110 has black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Dell Inspiron N5110 has black screen: I recently had a SSD upgrade and did a fresh windows install on it. But while I was installing , right as I did the security question, the windows just black screen. No cursor nothing. Only option I did is check if the new SSD was working and it indeed was.I installed it on...
  3. My Dell Inspiron N5110 has black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Dell Inspiron N5110 has black screen: I recently had a SSD upgrade and did a fresh windows install on it. But while I was installing , right as I did the security question, the windows just black screen. No cursor nothing. Only option I did is check if the new SSD was working and it indeed was.I installed it on...
  4. My Dell Inspiron N5110 has black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Laptop Integrated Camera Not working displays black screen in Windows 11 Dell Inspiron 15 5510

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Integrated Camera Not working displays black screen in Windows 11 Dell Inspiron 15 5510: When I wanted to use the camera in messenger, the camera would display a black screen, the same problem occurs in camera app. The camera white light will turn on, but no display. Have deleted and reinstalled latest drivers. Enabled all security to access apps. disabled all...
  6. Laptop Integrated Camera Not working displays black screen in Windows 11 Dell Inspiron 15 5510

Laptop Integrated Camera Not working displays black screen in Windows 11 Dell Inspiron 15 5510: When I wanted to use the camera in messenger, the camera would display a black screen, the same problem occurs in camera app. The camera white light will turn on, but no display. Have deleted and reinstalled latest drivers. Enabled all security to access apps. disabled all...
  7. Camera on Dell Inspiron 14 500 is working but showing black screen

Camera on Dell Inspiron 14 500 is working but showing black screen: Hi, the camera on my Dell Inspiron 14 500 laptop appears to be working with power light on, and actions on screen, but no picture the screen is black. Have tried all suggestions, reset, uninstall, update driver, I have Macafee antivirus so I already turn the firewall off and...
  8. Dell Inspiron 3567 Camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Inspiron 3567 Camera: After installing windows 10 my Dell laptop camera didn't work giving error code "We cant find your camera error code 0xA00F4244" Please assist. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspiron-3567-camera/c287bcb1-541a-489d-a9f9-b9b048d0e07f
  9. Dell Inspiron n5050 black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell Inspiron n5050 black screen: I have recently upgraded my inspiron to windows 10 and was given the black screen of death. I have deleted graphics cards and reinstalled basic one and now have had the issue of doing this 5 minutes after logging in. It only works in safe mode and have used the system file...
  10. Dell Inspiron 17 Touch Screen not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dell Inspiron 17 Touch Screen not working: I have a Dell Inspiron 17 running Windows 10 version 1903 and my touch screen stopped working. Any suggestions I can try to get it back up and working?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell inspiron n5110 camera light on but no

2. dell inspiron camera black screen

3. camera black screen dell inspiron

4. why is my lenovo laptop yoga camera black,
  5. where is camera on dell computer inspiron 7545