Windows 10: Camera on HP Envy Convertible Not Working

Discus and support Camera on HP Envy Convertible Not Working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having some sort of issue on my laptop where when I open my camera app, a black screen appears. When I use other apps that use my camera,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by socketry, May 26, 2020.

1. socketry Win User

Camera on HP Envy Convertible Not Working

Hello,

I'm having some sort of issue on my laptop where when I open my camera app, a black screen appears. When I use other apps that use my camera, a loading screen appears and the camera does not open. I believe something is causing it to be shut off and make most of my laptop think there's not a camera installed. I've attempted to use what seems like every available help resource I can find online, but nothing has solved the issue. I've updated the driver, uninstalled it and reinstalled it, and even manually installed the latest drivers from the HP website for my laptop. My camera doesn't have a shutter button, so it's not that either. I'm at a loss, and asking here is my last resort.

:)

socketry, May 26, 2020

2. Camera not working since converting to Windows 10 on my HP Envy 32 Bit

Can anyone help me? My camera has not worked since converting to Windows 10 on my HP Envy 32 Bit.

sylvaniaveteran, May 26, 2020
  3. Camera is not working on my HP Envy x360

I tried to participate with Zoom on my HP Envy but the camera did not activate, sound works but no video. What do I do to fix this?

J DAVIDJACOCKS, May 26, 2020
  4. aakkam22 Win User

HP Envy 5530 scanner not working

Some tips:

• When trying to scan from a computer, what is displayed on the printer?

• Try making a copy of something from the printer itself. If that doesn't work, then the problem is with the printer itself. Contact HP Support for that. However, if it works, then it is a software issue.

• Does the support guide for your printer have any instructions on resetting the printer, such as unplugging it?

See this thread on the HP Support Forums:

HP Envy 5530 will not scan - HP Support Forum

aakkam22, May 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Camera on HP Envy Convertible Not Working - Similar Threads - Camera Envy Convertible

2. HP envy Camera shutter doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP envy Camera shutter doesn't work: Hello, My HP Envy x360 has a built in camera shutter that is connected to an on/off key on the keyboard. The problem is that my shutter is stuck in the ON position and won't go down despite me clicking the key and promoting its removal. The Laptop diagnostics and...
  3. HP envy Camera shutter doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP envy Camera shutter doesn't work: Hello, My HP Envy x360 has a built in camera shutter that is connected to an on/off key on the keyboard. The problem is that my shutter is stuck in the ON position and won't go down despite me clicking the key and promoting its removal. The Laptop diagnostics and...
  4. Tablet mode not working correctly on HP Envy Convertible laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Tablet mode not working correctly on HP Envy Convertible laptop: I don't even know what caused this one, I reinstalled windows because i had the wrong edition installed, and ever since I did that, the tablet mode of my laptop stopped working correctly. It is a convertible laptop so i can fold it and use it as a tablet, but when I fold it,...
  5. Camera Issues HP Envy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera Issues HP Envy: My device cant locate the camera. it has been working fine for the past 2 months, and now the camera stopped working and isn't listed under devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-issues-hp-envy/705b78dd-9b2c-4a76-8766-5d94d514fc68
  6. HP ENVY- Camera app is not working

HP ENVY- Camera app is not working: Camera app is not working error message not attached, ive never had a problem with it until today cannot find under device manager! Also my voice recorder app is not working, I can hear music just fine but when I try to record my voice nothing is going through. I have tried...
  7. Camera not working on hp Envy

Camera not working on hp Envy: I am not able to use my camera. I have searched for it and it just says it can't be found. Help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-working-on-hp-envy/faf7209e-2673-473c-9200-388843cdc836
  8. HP Envy camera not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Envy camera not found: My HP ENvy Camera cannot be found. I haven't used it since the laptop was bought in on 26th December, 2019. I need help as I need it for online meetings in this era of self isolation and social distancing in the wake of COVID 19. * Moved from Mobile Devices...
  9. Camera is not working on my HP Envy x360

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Camera is not working on my HP Envy x360: I tried to participate with Zoom on my HP Envy but the camera did not activate, sound works but no video. What do I do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-is-not-working-on-my-hp-envy-x360/a90b34f5-21f9-4759-9eb8-71af510d7530
  10. HP Envy X360 Convertible 15-ds0040au

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    HP Envy X360 Convertible 15-ds0040au: I just bought an Envy x360 a little while ago, but when I try to set up Windows Hello Face the option says "This option is currently unavailable", and below, it says "Windows Hello is preventing some options from being shown" I've troubleshot my device, and I have the...