Windows 10: Camera on Inspiron 7506 suddenly stopped working

Discus and support Camera on Inspiron 7506 suddenly stopped working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The camera on my Inspiron 7506 suddenly stopped working. Worked one day and not next, so log in facial recognition doesn't work anymore, either. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VCurtis, May 8, 2021.

1. VCurtis Win User

Camera on Inspiron 7506 suddenly stopped working

The camera on my Inspiron 7506 suddenly stopped working. Worked one day and not next, so log in facial recognition doesn't work anymore, either. I tried driver uninstall and reboot, can't roll back driver update, if there are any. I've tried everything I can find on the internet but no luck. The camera and infrared comes on, because I can see them blinking, but all it shows is a fuzzy static like screen, except the static is in fuzzy colors and when I place a finger over the camera lens, a ding sounds. Has anyone experienced this problem and gotten it resolved?

:)

VCurtis, May 8, 2021

2. Camera App suddenly stopped working

my windows camera suddenly stops working. what do I do?

Eke IjiomaStephen, May 8, 2021
  3. Windows10 Camera Suddenly Stopped Playing MP4 Videos

Hi Michael,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your Windows 10 Camera, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g. updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check this article, and follow the steps/instructions to resolve
    your camera issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, May 8, 2021
  4. Nitetrip Win User

Lumia 1520 Camera Suddenly Stopped Working

Nitetrip, May 8, 2021
Thema:

1. Camera on Inspiron 7506 suddenly stopped working - Similar Threads - Camera Inspiron 7506

2. camera stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera stopped working: The camera stopped working when using zoom and teams https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-stopped-working/08f8c60f-dda6-46f8-922c-fd3525c1986e
  3. My camera and blue tooth suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My camera and blue tooth suddenly stopped working: With no reason at all my camera stopped working and is saying not detected and my blue tooth as well. I can not even use headpones. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-and-blue-tooth-suddenly-stopped-working/418002a3-37ca-402f-aa96-d71a6a282963
  4. My camera and blue tooth suddenly stopped working

My camera and blue tooth suddenly stopped working: With no reason at all my camera stopped working and is saying not detected and my blue tooth as well. I can not even use headpones. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-and-blue-tooth-suddenly-stopped-working/418002a3-37ca-402f-aa96-d71a6a282963
  5. My camera suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My camera suddenly stopped working: My camera suddenly stopped working. I've been using for zoom for over a year. I tried updating everything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-suddenly-stopped-working/61c110cc-f686-4f83-9a82-d9574c949a6c
  6. camera on del inspiron not working

camera on del inspiron not working: It doesn't even appear on device control panel, There is a camera but laptop doesn't seem to recognise it, can I install new drivers? Not sure what to do. Using Windows 10...
  7. Camera App suddenly stopped working

Camera App suddenly stopped working: Help - my webcam camera suddenly stopped working. I use the built in camera and microphone to record myself for music videos and for zoom. I had just downloaded Filmora9 and when I tried going into the Camera App to record myself, got the following message. :- Close other...
  8. Camera stopped working

Camera stopped working: My camera suddenly stopped working and I searched high and low for a fix. After hours of searching, I found it and it was simple. IF YOU'RE USING A RECENT VERSION OF AN HP LAPTOP, CHECK IF YOU'VE GOT A SO-CALLED 'KILL SWITCH.' THAT'S ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE COMPUTER. IF...
  9. Camera suddenly not working.

Camera suddenly not working.: I use my built-in webcam for work every day (which involves video calls) and I have for the last year or so with the same laptop. I hadn't done anything new with my laptop in terms of hardware or software or anything recently. Here are my system specifications: LAptop:...
  10. USB port suddenly stops working on Dell Inspiron 13

USB port suddenly stops working on Dell Inspiron 13: Hi, I would like to first off say thank you for taking the time to help me. I bought my Dell Inspiron 13 7348 about 4 months ago for schoolwork. I also got a monitor and a wireless two in one Logitech keyboard and mouse because I prefer working with multiple screens. A...