Windows 10: Camera on laptop is not detected and i am now unable to make video meetings

Discus and support Camera on laptop is not detected and i am now unable to make video meetings in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; All of a sudden the camera on my computer is not detected and i am not able to use my camera for video meetings. It says : Unable to detect a camera.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AJP5, Aug 7, 2020.

1. AJP5 Win User

Camera on laptop is not detected and i am now unable to make video meetings

All of a sudden the camera on my computer is not detected and i am not able to use my camera for video meetings. It says : Unable to detect a camera.

:)

AJP5, Aug 7, 2020
  2. Drake Z. Win User

How can I make my computer detect my integrated camera?

Not even the default windows 10 camera app can detect my laptop camera. I've looked online and they suggested checking device manager, but my camera didn't show up there either. Here's my computer hardware:
    My computer specs. I have an msi laptop, but unfortunately, I don't know what the model number is because it isn't written anywhere on the laptop.

Drake Z., Aug 7, 2020
  3. Zoom meetings

I am unable to participate with video on a Zoom meeting. I can get a still photo but it has a white camera with a slash through it. But, no video.

BrendaThomas7, Aug 7, 2020
  4. Tanya077 Win User

Camera not detected on my laptop, how to fix?

My laptop has a built in camera, and I wanted to join a Zoom meeting. However when I opened Zoom (and later tried this with other apps, like Camera itself) it said "Zoom is unable to detect a camera". The error message and code from the Camera app was:

We can't find your camera. Check to make sure its connected and installed properly, that it isn't being blocked by anti-virus software, and that your camera drivers are up to date.

Error code: 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>

Would appreciate any help on this matter. Thank you!

(Also my PC is a HP Spectre x360 Convertible 13t-aw100, using Windows 10 Home)

Tanya077, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Camera on laptop is not detected and i am now unable to make video meetings - Similar Threads - Camera laptop detected

2. Am unable to open my laptop camera.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Am unable to open my laptop camera.: Am unable to open my laptop camera how can i open it?***Move from Microsoft 365 and Office / Other / For education / Other*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/am-unable-to-open-my-laptop-camera/9d77e999-c200-4089-81ba-61d60fd16e9a
  3. Am unable to open my laptop camera.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Am unable to open my laptop camera.: Am unable to open my laptop camera how can i open it?***Move from Microsoft 365 and Office / Other / For education / Other*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/am-unable-to-open-my-laptop-camera/9d77e999-c200-4089-81ba-61d60fd16e9a
  4. No camera detected on Laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No camera detected on Laptop.: Recently my laptop's built-in camera has stopped working. In settings, all apps are set to use camera. Discord, Camera app, Zoom, Google Meet, etc. all detect no camera even though it is built right into the machine. I have tried going to Start > Device manager and finding my...
  5. No camera detected on Laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No camera detected on Laptop.: Recently my laptop's built-in camera has stopped working. In settings, all apps are set to use camera. Discord, Camera app, Zoom, Google Meet, etc. all detect no camera even though it is built right into the machine. I have tried going to Start > Device manager and finding my...
  6. No camera detected on Laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I am unable to detect a camera on Skype

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am unable to detect a camera on Skype: Hello there, I have a USB camera that I purchased and it can work in Zoom and in the Camera app. However, it does not work for Skype and Teams. Any help will be much appreciated. We have tried the privacy options and this is what it looks like:I also noticed that the Skype...
  8. Windows unable to detect camera

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows unable to detect camera: My laptop was working fine till today when the inbuilt camera just stopped working. It kept saying NoCamerasAreAttaches. I tried looking up solutions, yet none of them seemed to work and camera wasn’t even showing up on device manager. At last I completely factory reset my...
  9. Laptop Camera not detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop Camera not detected: I opened up Skype and it says that there is no camera detected. I keep reading about updating drivers, but in device manager there is no camera to select. Please help. I've been trying for days to get the camera back. Any suggestions?...
  10. Making a (video)meeting alarm? (detecting camera and microphone use on Windows)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Making a (video)meeting alarm? (detecting camera and microphone use on Windows): submitted by /u/fodi666 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fzz9ry/making_a_videomeeting_alarm_detecting_camera_and/