Windows 10: Camera on Medion E1240T not working since upgrade

Discus and support Camera on Medion E1240T not working since upgrade in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have medion E1240T notebook. When I upgraded to windows 10 the inbuilt camera stopped working. In device manager the camera has a yellow error icon.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BobMoses2, Jan 14, 2020.

1. BobMoses2 Win User

Camera on Medion E1240T not working since upgrade

I have medion E1240T notebook. When I upgraded to windows 10 the inbuilt camera stopped working. In device manager the camera has a yellow error icon. When i try upgrading it says the drivers are the latest. I tried downloading manufacturer drivers but after installing nothing has changed.

:)

BobMoses2, Jan 14, 2020

2. camera not working

If you have the camera connected to the computer, I would suggest that you disconnect the camera and then try to open the Camera app.

If the camera app opens, follow the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + C” from your keyboard to open “Charms bar”.
    • Select “Settings” option.
    • Select “Permissions” option.
    • Turn on “Allow this app to access your: Webcam and Microphone” option.
    • Lose the app by pressing “Alt key + F4” from your keyboard.
    • Reopen the Camera app.
    • Connect your camera and then check how this app works.
    Goodluck!

Gina_on_the_thread, Jan 14, 2020
  3. robinpe Win User
    Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Jan 14, 2020
  4. rockit00 Win User

Medion MIM2120

Hey, I haven't seen one on eBay but you need a 15.4" WXGA Laptop LCD. It is very common and there is a list of all the brands that use this screen. Go to PDA Parts Factory and there is a list of about 50+ models you could choose from for a replacement. Find a faulty one of them and you'll be in luck!*Smile Camera on Medion E1240T not working since upgrade :)

rockit00, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Camera on Medion E1240T not working since upgrade - Similar Threads - Camera Medion E1240T

2. Camera not working on my Dell Vostro since upgrade to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera not working on my Dell Vostro since upgrade to Windows 11: Camera not working on my Dell Vostro since upgrade to Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-working-on-my-dell-vostro-since-upgrade/f0725021-8e59-44d1-9d87-2814364103bc
  3. Camera not working on my Dell Vostro since upgrade to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera not working on my Dell Vostro since upgrade to Windows 11: Camera not working on my Dell Vostro since upgrade to Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-working-on-my-dell-vostro-since-upgrade/f0725021-8e59-44d1-9d87-2814364103bc
  4. "End" key not working since upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "End" key not working since upgrade: I've been facing this problem on windows 10 pro since the last windows upgrade.End key doesn't have any sense, but any other hot keys including Home button work as well.- All drivers are up to date.- Tested in several applications and got the same result.- I have a virtual...
  5. medion laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    medion laptop: needing help ive bought a medion akoya laptop 2nd from cash generator was working great for a year and all of a sudden i cant access it anymore its asking for a password with a blue box on start up too which i never set i contacted the place where a bought it and they dont...
  6. Pendo360 Camera not working since last update of Windows10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pendo360 Camera not working since last update of Windows10: Since last update of Windows10 Oct2020, Camera driver has been deleted. Can not find any driver to fix camera. Pendo PtyLtd has not got any websites to download such a driver for the camera to be place back on my Pendo360 laptop. Can anyone help please....
  7. windows upgrade has not worked since 2018.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows upgrade has not worked since 2018.: I have an older desktop which works very well for my needs. Since 2018 Microsoft has attempted to auto-install updates/upgrades with no success. When it arrives at 60% complete it quits and reverses the items deemed current needs. So my PC is immobilized for two + hours. This...
  8. Camera and Microphone not working after upgrade

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Camera and Microphone not working after upgrade: [ATTACH][ATTACH]i can't use Camera and Micro after updating the newest edition of Windows. let's help me!!! *Original title: Camera and Micro don't act*...
  9. Middle Click Not Working Since Upgrade

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Middle Click Not Working Since Upgrade: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 on my Lenovo Thinkpad T400. Prior to the upgrade I was able to middle click to open links in a new tab, close tabs, and scroll however now when I middle click it instead brings me to "Trackpoint scrolling tips" I have tried...
  10. Timeout Settings not working since W10 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Timeout Settings not working since W10 Upgrade: Prior to W10 Upgrade (when I was on W7), my laptop would go 'off' - as programmed in my Settings - after X minutes' idleness (though if I caught it as it was just going off, & I tapped a key or moved the mouse, it would revert to the screen (progs, open windows etc) I'd been...