Windows 10: Camera on Medion E1240T not working since upgrade

Discus and support Camera on Medion E1240T not working since upgrade in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have medion E1240T notebook. When I upgraded to windows 10 the inbuilt camera stopped working. In device manager the camera has a yellow error icon.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BobMoses2, Jan 14, 2020 at 6:32 AM.

1. BobMoses2 Win User

Camera on Medion E1240T not working since upgrade

I have medion E1240T notebook. When I upgraded to windows 10 the inbuilt camera stopped working. In device manager the camera has a yellow error icon. When i try upgrading it says the drivers are the latest. I tried downloading manufacturer drivers but after installing nothing has changed.

:)

2. camera not working

If you have the camera connected to the computer, I would suggest that you disconnect the camera and then try to open the Camera app.

If the camera app opens, follow the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + C” from your keyboard to open “Charms bar”.
    • Select “Settings” option.
    • Select “Permissions” option.
    • Turn on “Allow this app to access your: Webcam and Microphone” option.
    • Lose the app by pressing “Alt key + F4” from your keyboard.
    • Reopen the Camera app.
    • Connect your camera and then check how this app works.
    Goodluck!

Gina_on_the_thread, Jan 14, 2020 at 6:34 AM
  3. robinpe Win User
    Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

4. rockit00 Win User

Medion MIM2120

Hey, I haven't seen one on eBay but you need a 15.4" WXGA Laptop LCD. It is very common and there is a list of all the brands that use this screen. Go to PDA Parts Factory and there is a list of about 50+ models you could choose from for a replacement. Find a faulty one of them and you'll be in luck!*Smile Camera on Medion E1240T not working since upgrade :)

Thema:

1. Camera on Medion E1240T not working since upgrade - Similar Threads - Camera Medion E1240T

2. Camera not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Camera not working: Laptop camera is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-working/2bd03163-12e7-4b6f-9da7-87af651c8a76
  3. Camera and Microphone not working after upgrade

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Camera and Microphone not working after upgrade: [ATTACH][ATTACH]i can't use Camera and Micro after updating the newest edition of Windows. let's help me!!! *Original title: Camera and Micro don't act*...
  4. Camera is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera is not working: My camera is not working from a few days, there is no hardware fault, the camera app is showing the following message: We can't find our camera Check to make sure that it's connected and installed properly, that it isn't being blocked by anti-virus software, and that your...
  5. CAMERA NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CAMERA NOT WORKING: Since i update my windows10, camera isn't working. camera you help me in solving this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-working/71f882de-bdcf-47e3-acf8-c30e6917458a
  6. Camera not working

Camera not working: Dear, am using windows 10 and my laptop camera is not working ,while am open the camera its showing on error message . Regards, Merjin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/camera-not-working/90748d95-3bea-459c-a732-1baa11ed687d
  7. Non working webcam since upgrade to 10

Non working webcam since upgrade to 10: Was not working straight after upgrade, but I noticed it worked after doing a Vaio system check. Now it's gone again. Don't fancy doing a system test everytime I want it to work and automatic update driver does nothing. Any other ideas? [img] Searches on...
  8. some buttons no longer work since the upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    some buttons no longer work since the upgrade: Windows finally bullied me into upgrading to Win10 from Win7 yesterday. Now some things that used to be clickable aren't. Like this little window, for example.... nothing on it responds to the mouseovers OR clicks. [img] Any advice? 30710
  9. Middle Click Not Working Since Upgrade

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Middle Click Not Working Since Upgrade: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 on my Lenovo Thinkpad T400. Prior to the upgrade I was able to middle click to open links in a new tab, close tabs, and scroll however now when I middle click it instead brings me to "Trackpoint scrolling tips" I have tried...
  10. Timeout Settings not working since W10 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Timeout Settings not working since W10 Upgrade: Prior to W10 Upgrade (when I was on W7), my laptop would go 'off' - as programmed in my Settings - after X minutes' idleness (though if I caught it as it was just going off, & I tapped a key or moved the mouse, it would revert to the screen (progs, open windows etc) I'd been...