Windows 10: Camera on Sony Vaio Laptop running Windows 10

Discus and support Camera on Sony Vaio Laptop running Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My computer is saying it cannot locate the inbuilt camera. I recently downloaded a mass of Windows 10 updates which took the best part of a day to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by John 45 Wilson, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Camera on Sony Vaio Laptop running Windows 10

My computer is saying it cannot locate the inbuilt camera. I recently downloaded a mass of Windows 10 updates which took the best part of a day to install. What do I need to do?

:)

John 45 Wilson, Nov 17, 2020

2. camera on sony VAIO laptop not working with windows 10

Hello
    ManousosK

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your camera. Could you give us some more information on your Sony Vaio? Could you tell us your Sony Vaio model and camera? Is this a integrated camera or usb? When you say it's 'not working' does that mean the camera
    doesn't work in the Windows Camera app? Or another app like Skype? Do you get an error?

As a first step, take look at this troubleshooting article, try the steps and see if it helps to resolve your issue:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-windows-camera-app-problems-with-pc-cameras

Thanks,

Tom

Tom A - Windows Camera Platform Team [MSFT], Nov 17, 2020
  3. ManousosK Win User
    camera on sony VAIO laptop not working with windows 10

Thanks Tom,
    The cam is intergraded and the laptop is a SONY VAIO VGN-NW20SF
    as suggested I checked for updates and they only exist for windows 7, vista and XP, if I recall, certainly not for windows 10.
    cheers
    Manousos

ManousosK, Nov 17, 2020
  4. Camera on Sony Vaio Laptop running Windows 10

upgrading laptop Sony VAIO SVE14137CN from windows 8.1 to windows 10

After upgrading laptop Sony VAIO SVE14137CN from windows 8.1 to windows 10, Blue tooth is not working:

• After scan the android device is paired and connected.
    • Files are sent from Laptop and received in the android phone perfectly.
    • BUT Laptop does not receive the file sent from the other device. Message Displayed on the sending device says "Connection failed-File transfer failed".
    As advised by Sony Community driver was re installed and also updated, but the transfer through Bluetooth did not resolve.

Kindly, advise for steps to resolve the issue.

Narendra Lal

narendralal, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

Camera on Sony Vaio Laptop running Windows 10

1. Camera on Sony Vaio Laptop running Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Camera Sony Vaio

2. Installing Windows 10 on a Sony VAIO laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows 10 on a Sony VAIO laptop: I have this problem with my laptop , it doesnt want to install Windows 10 even from a Disc or USB installation , I tried booting it also but it doesnt it just goes blank then shows little dots on the screen...
  3. can't install windows 10 on a sony vaio laptop

can't install windows 10 on a sony vaio laptop: I was in the middle of restoring it to factory settings with a copy of windows 10 on it and it froze i left it going for two days hoping it would finish the install but it never did. Now i have downloaded and created both a windows 10 install disk and a windows 10 usb...
  4. VAIO Sony laptop Crashed/Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VAIO Sony laptop Crashed/Windows 10: Hello, I’ve been trying for 3 weeks to reset my computer to factory settings, after it crashed when I tried to load the my computer from “sleep mode”. I’ve done everything in F3 or F2, and the only thing that occurred from it was I lost My operating system, which is Windows...
  5. Will windows 10 run on sony vaio sve15113en

Will windows 10 run on sony vaio sve15113en: I have a 7 years old sony vaio that came with windows 7.So I was thinking that i will install Windows 10 so will it run or not https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-windows-10-run-on-sony-vaio-sve15113en/c08610c8-849a-470b-8191-cb595261a3d1
  6. Will windows 10 run on sony vaio sve15113en

Will windows 10 run on sony vaio sve15113en: I have a 7 year old sony vaio sve15113en that is came with windows 7 preinstalled. So I was thinking to install Windows 10. So will it run or not?...
  7. Windows 10 Camera app not working on Sony Vaio laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Camera app not working on Sony Vaio laptop: I recently made a clean install of Windows 10 on a 10yr old Sony Vaio laptop. And every time I open the windows camera app the app would open for a few seconds and the image would display a greenish tint before crashing and closing unexpectedly. But if I use the camera on a...
  8. Windows Camera app not working on Sony Vaio laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Camera app not working on Sony Vaio laptop: I recently made a clean install of Windows 10 on a 10yr old Sony Vaio laptop. And every time I open the windows camera app the app would open for a few seconds and the image would display a greenish tint before crashing and closing unexpectedly. But if I use the camera on a...
  9. Windows 10 install issues in a Sony Vaio laptop

Windows 10 install issues in a Sony Vaio laptop: Hi everyone! I decided to install Windows 10 on my 2011 Sony Vaio Laptop SVE14A1S1EB in order to have an updated OS and still with support Windows 7 is already out of support since January 2020 and in fact it was running quite slow . I decided to upgrade 4GB RAM to 8GB 2...
  10. sony vaio laptop battery

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sony vaio laptop battery: I upgraded a sony laptop vaio from windows 7 to 10 --- the laptop has in addition to the standard battery a Sheet Battery -- which worked before the upgrade perfect - after the upgrade the battery just shows a message "Battery 1 this battery is not available for use" (which...