Windows 10: Camera on Teams freezes after sharing screen

Discus and support Camera on Teams freezes after sharing screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi my plug-in camera has started freezing whilst using Teams after I have shared my screen. So I will be having a meeting, then share my screen to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sally_581, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Sally_581 Win User

Camera on Teams freezes after sharing screen

Hi my plug-in camera has started freezing whilst using Teams after I have shared my screen.

So I will be having a meeting, then share my screen to show a document, but when I stop sharing - my camera freezes.

Then the subsequent session I will have on Teams without restarting the app/computer will automatically freeze my camera from the start.

I have tried clicking off and on the camera mid session to no avail.

It doesn't seem to happen before I share my screen.

:)

Sally_581, Sep 16, 2020
  2. fargodog Win User

MS Team camera freezes

Every time I use teams, my camera works for a bit, then freezes. I have a laptop (Microsoft Surface) which is only a month old. How can I get the camera to stop freezing?

fargodog, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Camera freezing on a Teams call

I have an HP All in one and my video freezes in a Teams call when I am on the recipients full screen. If they have me on minimise it doesn't freeze

SarahEvans5, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Camera on Teams freezes after sharing screen

MS Team camera freezes

Hi fargodog,

Thank you for bringing this concern to us,

I understand that there where some issues encountered using the camera on MS team where it freezes. We apologize for this inconvenience, Don't worry we will be doing our best to find a solution for this concern.

Please let us work together to find a solution for this concern.

Please let us use first these troubleshooting steps provided on the link bellow.

These step are a general troubleshooting steps for fixing camera issue, but some users where able to fix camera issues using an pre installed windows application using this article.

Just a few reminder before we access the site: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products).
    Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

How to fix common camera problems on Windows 10

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-fix-common-c...

Please update me about the outcome.

Continue to have a safe and good day fargodog,

Best regards,

Anthony De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Camera on Teams freezes after sharing screen

1. Camera on Teams freezes after sharing screen - Similar Threads - Camera Teams freezes

2. Microsoft Teams Screen Sharing not working

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Teams Screen Sharing not working: [IMG]If Microsoft Teams Screen Sharing is not working then this post is sure to help you. Microsoft Teams is an online workspace that allows people to hold meetings, share ideas and content. But users have recently complained that screen sharing is not working on Microsoft...
  3. Microsoft teams unresponsive, freezes and camera switches off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft teams unresponsive, freezes and camera switches off: Hello.My PC did an update to Windows 11Pro 22H2 and since then my camera on teams is faulty and cannot switch on. Teams freezes when I try to toggle...
  4. Microsoft teams unresponsive, freezes and camera switches off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft teams unresponsive, freezes and camera switches off: Hello.My PC did an update to Windows 11Pro 22H2 and since then my camera on teams is faulty and cannot switch on. Teams freezes when I try to toggle...
  5. Camera with Teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera with Teams: Hi I am using Windows 10 on a Macbook Pro and have been using Teams for over a year perfectly great software. Today I turned off the video during a meeting as internet connect was poor. When I tried to turn it back on I got a black screen. The camera works I tested in...
  6. Microsoft Team Screen sharing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Team Screen sharing: Hello everyone, Im working with a support team currently and ever since this pandemic, majority of staff are working from home. As im working for a financial company, every month our laptop have to be patch to latest windows update for security reason, and for some reason,...
  7. Camera freezing on a Teams call

Camera freezing on a Teams call: I have an HP All in one and my video freezes in a Teams call when I am on the recipients full screen. If they have me on minimise it doesn't freeze https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-freezing-on-a-teams-call/df0aa62b-9198-45dc-ba85-762d2e636f26
  8. MS Team camera freezes

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Team camera freezes: Every time I use teams, my camera works for a bit, then freezes. I have a laptop Microsoft Surface which is only a month old. How can I get the camera to stop freezing?...
  9. Teams Camera Issue

Teams Camera Issue: I have been using the web app for teams. I finally got the desktop app on there but having issues with the camera. Before I join a call, I can see the camera works in the preview section when choosing a device. However, when I am in the call, it goes off again. I click on the...
  10. camera in microsoft teams

camera in microsoft teams: when I accept a conference call my camera is not available but if I sign in from an invite in my email it does. How do I fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-in-microsoft-teams/aff9926d-8e99-4398-909a-424778329db9