Windows 10: Camera on Zoom

Discus and support Camera on Zoom in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a lenovo laptop and recently updated it to windows 10. After the update my zoom now shows a black screen when I enable the camera. My privacy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by J.K.F_27, Jul 12, 2020.

1. J.K.F_27 Win User

Camera on Zoom

I have a lenovo laptop and recently updated it to windows 10. After the update my zoom now shows a black screen when I enable the camera.

My privacy settings are off and in the settings it says camera is in use.

My webcam works on Microsoft teams, google meet, skype and messenger. But doesn't work on zoom

Does anyone have any solutions or know how to get the camera working on zoom?

:)

J.K.F_27, Jul 12, 2020
  2. mccbleue Win User

Lumia 530 can't zoom on camera

I haven't used the 520 myself, but as far as I know all Lumias have zoom, but assuming it has it will only be digital zoom as in most phones, only the very top Lumias have the post-processed zoom. How to zoom depends which camera app you are using:

• In the normal Microsoft Camera app, you have to start with your finger and thumb together on the screen to zoom in and draw them back together again to zoom back in.
    • In the Lumia Camera app, you move your finger vertically up the screen to zoom in and down to zoom back out.

mccbleue, Jul 12, 2020
  3. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jul 12, 2020
  4. Camera on Zoom

Zoom in Adobe

Hi, Kenneth

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way.

I suggest that you follow the steps below to zoom in adobe reader.

• Click Edit | Preferences.
    • Choose the Page Display category.
    • Under the heading labeled "Default Layout and Zoom," find
      Zoom. Choose the desired default zoom option from the menu.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

Camera on Zoom

1. Camera on Zoom - Similar Threads - Camera Zoom

2. When I try to join a Zoom it says it cannot find my camera. How do I fix this? Thanks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to join a Zoom it says it cannot find my camera. How do I fix this? Thanks: When I try to join a zoom session invite, it says it cannot find my camera.The video icon is barred. But when I click on it, it does not change.Previously this action enabled the video.The problem is recent.Thanks...
  3. When I try to join a Zoom it says it cannot find my camera. How do I fix this? Thanks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I try to join a Zoom it says it cannot find my camera. How do I fix this? Thanks: When I try to join a zoom session invite, it says it cannot find my camera.The video icon is barred. But when I click on it, it does not change.Previously this action enabled the video.The problem is recent.Thanks...
  4. when I'm using zoom for a meetup the camera turns itself off and won't let me turn it back...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when I'm using zoom for a meetup the camera turns itself off and won't let me turn it back...: the camera turns itself on and off during zoom meetings it doesn't happen all the time but its becoming more frequent. It won't let me turn it back on once it starts turning itself off....
  5. when I'm using zoom for a meetup the camera turns itself off and won't let me turn it back...

when I'm using zoom for a meetup the camera turns itself off and won't let me turn it back...: the camera turns itself on and off during zoom meetings it doesn't happen all the time but its becoming more frequent. It won't let me turn it back on once it starts turning itself off....
  6. Camera working in windows 10 but not in Zoom or Skype.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera working in windows 10 but not in Zoom or Skype.: Dear Sir/ Madam. I am using a 2015 Lenovo G50 80 Laptop with i7 processor and it was supplied with Windows 8.1. When I did the free upgrade to Windows 10, I found that the video was showing a black background in Zoom and Skype. I have used the camera separately to take videos...
  7. Camera working in windows 10 but not in Zoom or Skype.

Camera working in windows 10 but not in Zoom or Skype.: Dear Sir/ Madam. I am using a 2015 Lenovo G50 80 Laptop with i7 processor and it was supplied with Windows 8.1. When I did the free upgrade to Windows 10, I found that the video was showing a black background in Zoom and Skype. I have used the camera separately to take videos...
  8. Unable to Uninstall Zoom / Camera Not Working

Unable to Uninstall Zoom / Camera Not Working: I have a few issues but the main one which I would assume would be easy to solve is uninstalling Zoom.I have tried uninstalling from the Settings, Control Panel and I have downloaded CleanZoom.When I try and uninstall a window appears which says Initializing but the bar...
  9. Unable to Uninstall Zoom / Camera Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to Uninstall Zoom / Camera Not Working: I have a few issues but the main one which I would assume would be easy to solve is uninstalling Zoom.I have tried uninstalling from the Settings, Control Panel and I have downloaded CleanZoom.When I try and uninstall a window appears which says Initializing but the bar...
  10. Unable to Uninstall Zoom / Camera Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming