Windows 10: Camera problem appears after every log in

Discus and support Camera problem appears after every log in in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi to all, In the last two days I have this weird problem, my integrated camera won't work without driver re-installation. the problem reappears... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by eyald1, Jun 15, 2020.

1. eyald1 Win User

Camera problem appears after every log in

Hi to all,

In the last two days I have this weird problem, my integrated camera won't work without driver re-installation.

the problem reappears every time I reopen my laptop.

when problem occurs it looks like this:

Camera problem appears after every log in 5db65897-9872-4aef-9d4e-a7ba801a9f89?upload=true.png

haven't done any major changes in the last few days, and there is no camera on/off button pressed.

Laptop: lenovo thinkpad T450s

camera driver: Realtek integrated camera driver version 10.0.14393.11252

since driver installation won't fix the problem permanently, I have no other ideas.

I will appreciate your help,

thanks!

:)

eyald1, Jun 15, 2020

2. Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Jun 15, 2020
  3. Problems with camera log-in

Hi,

To better assist you with your concern, I would like to ask few information:

• Were there any recent changes that happened on your computer prior to this concern?
    • Are you also using the camera to log in before?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of what is happening?

Ruizell Rey, Jun 15, 2020
  4. KatrineCY Win User

download Windows camera app

Success in resetting Store; that produced a download of the Windows camera, despite seeing error message again, download proceeded. Screen shows MS app for Windows camera and indicates downloaded. (Camera now listed in app list.) But when Launch was selected,
    no action after screen with camera icon. Eventually message appeared " something went wrong: here is message code if needed: 0x400F4271>MediaCaptureFailedEvent>0xC00D3704. We seem to be moving ahead a step at a time. Next suggestion?

KatrineCY, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Camera problem appears after every log in - Similar Threads - Camera problem appears

2. Onvif Camera Log

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onvif Camera Log: I am Developing an Onvif Camera. It is recongnised but there seems to be an issue in the configuration.I start Settings/cameras.The log on the camera lists the following...
  3. Onvif Camera Log

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onvif Camera Log: I am Developing an Onvif Camera. It is recongnised but there seems to be an issue in the configuration.I start Settings/cameras.The log on the camera lists the following...
  4. Log in Screen Appearing Over Desktop After Log In

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log in Screen Appearing Over Desktop After Log In: We have a user who began experiencing a log in screen after logging in. They said it happened twice. They screen grabbed it the second time. It definitely appears to be Malware or a Virus, as the layout is off and it's missing elements. We are currently running an antivirus...
  5. Log in Screen Appearing Over Desktop After Log In

Log in Screen Appearing Over Desktop After Log In: We have a user who began experiencing a log in screen after logging in. They said it happened twice. They screen grabbed it the second time. It definitely appears to be Malware or a Virus, as the layout is off and it's missing elements. We are currently running an antivirus...
  6. Log in Screen Appearing Over Desktop After Log In

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. logging in Problem after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    logging in Problem after reset: I restarted my pc and now I am trying to log in but it keep saying " The user profile failed the sign in. User cannot be found." and I been trying for hours to find out how to solve and and none of most of them don't work if anyone knows please tell me. Please and thank you...
  8. logging in Problem after reset

logging in Problem after reset: I restarted my pc and now I am trying to log in but it keep saying " The user profile failed the sign in. User cannot be found." and I been trying for hours to find out how to solve and and none of most of them don't work if anyone knows please tell me. Please and thank you...
  9. Snap Camera still appear after uninstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snap Camera still appear after uninstalling: Hi,I have already uninstalled Snap Camera following the suggestion found here, but Snap Camera still appears in the camera option on every platforme.g. Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and Google Classroom. It is very troublesome especially on Teams where I cannot choose other cameras...
  10. Snap Camera still appear after uninstalling

Snap Camera still appear after uninstalling: Hi,I have already uninstalled Snap Camera following the suggestion found here, but Snap Camera still appears in the camera option on every platforme.g. Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and Google Classroom. It is very troublesome especially on Teams where I cannot choose other cameras...