Windows 10: Camera problem - asus laptop, windows 10

Discus and support Camera problem - asus laptop, windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Basically was looking at a friends asus laptop and their camera was not working, it wasn't working for her zoom meetings as well as the actual system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bradley_66, Mar 6, 2021.

1. Camera problem - asus laptop, windows 10

Basically was looking at a friends asus laptop and their camera was not working, it wasn't working for her zoom meetings as well as the actual system camera itself, i checked for windows updates and driver updates. These were all up to date, i then checked the camera privacy settings and these were all grand. Any ideas would be helpful, thanks.

:)

Bradley_66, Mar 6, 2021
  2. runn31 Win User

Is there a new driver to fix the camera in a N50VC Asus laptop

I have an Asus N50VC laptop. I changed fro win 7 to win 10 and the built in camera turned upside down.
    Asus does not provide a new driver, probably because this laptop was bought in 2009. Windows updates for windows 10 has not solved the problem. Ive gone into device manager and tried to upgrade driver nad it says I have the latest driver. The camera worked fine before the win 10 update. It still works but camera is upside down. Is there a driver somewhere that I can use to fix this problem? I would appreciate any help.Thankyou.

runn31, Mar 6, 2021
  3. xboxhaxorz, Mar 6, 2021
  4. Camera problem - asus laptop, windows 10

Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

Camera problem - asus laptop, windows 10

1. Camera problem - asus laptop, windows 10 - Similar Threads - Camera problem asus

2. Laptop camera not working ASUS Vivobook Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop camera not working ASUS Vivobook Windows 11: I recently tried to join a Zoom meeting and found that whatever I did, I could not get the onboard camera on my ASUS Vivobook 17 to work. I searched the net and tried absolutely everything suggested, this appears to be a common problem. I checked all of the permissions,...
  3. Asus windows 10 laptop glitch problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus windows 10 laptop glitch problem: there is also a buzzing sound that comes from it. Before this there would ve audio glitching where it buzzes really loud for a bit then go back, but after an update this happens when ever i try to do anything itll be ok for a while after i restart but then this will happen....
  4. asus laptop camera being weird

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    asus laptop camera being weird: whenever i use my webcam on any website whenever the room gets too dark or i get far away from the camera , the screen goes black any suggestions ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-laptop-camera-being-weird/47a9e464-60c8-4425-8197-f8b94bb6f583
  5. Asus Laptop camera

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus Laptop camera: Following a recent windows update the image on my camera is inverted. How can I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-laptop-camera/faeef2ec-6f1a-46d0-bf68-4a2e7c409fe0
  6. Laptop camera problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop camera problems: Every time I try to turn on my camera, it just goes black. It's really weird. It's never happened before. If you have a knowledge on this, please let me know! Thanks, Li'a de Ria Mod: Moving the thread from Other/Scanning, detecting, and removing threat /Other/Unknown...
  7. Laptop camera problems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Laptop camera problems: Every time I try to turn on my camera, it just goes black. It's really weird. It's never happened before. If you have a knowledge on this, please let me know! Thanks, Li'a de Ria...
  8. ASUS VivoBook Windows 10 Camera Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS VivoBook Windows 10 Camera Problem: I have an Asus VivoBook with Windows 10, bought in January 2020. The camera contunously broadcasts a fixed image, see attached. It's a jpeg. I have not been able to find the picture to delete it or to find the setting that stops the camera from broadcasting it when on...
  9. Camera ouput not good windows 10 asus laptop

Camera ouput not good windows 10 asus laptop: [ATTACH] This is the output of my camera.I don't know what to do. Is there any problem with my laptop's inbuilt camera or with the driverusb2.0 vga uvc webcam....
  10. Asus camera

Asus camera: I can not start my integrated camera or my external Logitech pro hd. I notice that I have exclamation marks next to USB root hub drives in device manager. I have unistalled the drivers and restarted on many occasions but they are still there. I ma running an Asus laptop on...