Windows 10: camera problem please help me mo no 9145359947 maharashtra india

Discus and support camera problem please help me mo no 9145359947 maharashtra india in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; camera problem mo no 9145359947... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by govind mugale, May 5, 2020.

1. camera problem please help me mo no 9145359947 maharashtra india

camera problem mo no 9145359947

:)

govind mugale, May 5, 2020

2. Nokia maps 1.0 - india maps, Maharashtra and Goa

Hi all,

I want to download india maps and specifically maps of Maharashtra and Goa. I bought a Nokia C2-03 (dual-sim) recently and have been trying to download maps via Nokia Ovi Suite 3.1.1.90 but it has been a failure.

The device itself does not have much memory but do have a memory card. Does anybody know how :-

a. I can download and install the Maharashtra and Goa map in the memory card ?

b. A link from where I can download the map. I did see this link given  but unfortunately it seems for a different version of Nokia maps .

c. Am I correct in assuming its Nokia maps 1.0 . This I came to know via Menu > Maps > Options > About where it says Maps 1.0
    www.nokia.com/maps/support

maps.nokia.com

copyright 2010 navteq All rights reserved
    www.navteq.com

All and any help and clarity on the above would be helpful.

shirishag75, May 5, 2020
  3. iheartradio

TuneIn is not listing India Maharashtra stations

amitthakurqwert, May 5, 2020
  4. camera problem please help me mo no 9145359947 maharashtra india

Help me to trouble shoot, the problem with my Camera on installation of windows 10:

Hi Ramachandran,

Thank you for keeping us posted.

I would suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested in the help article below and check if it helps.

Fix Windows Camera app problems with PC cameras

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, May 5, 2020
Thema:

camera problem please help me mo no 9145359947 maharashtra india

1. camera problem please help me mo no 9145359947 maharashtra india - Similar Threads - camera problem please

2. Please help me with the audio problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me with the audio problem.: Hi everyone! I'm using a Windows 11 from May 2022. Everything was running fine until last night when my CPU speakers stopped working. I uninstalled the audio driver to fix it. But after uninstalling the driver it is unable to find back the drivers and now, I am with no sound....
  3. please help me to solve this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me to solve this problem: the camera of my laptop doesn't work suddenly after updating.what can i do? kindly let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-to-solve-this-problem/45340322-bc70-44df-8554-ff0285528d8a
  4. please help me to solve this problem

please help me to solve this problem: the camera of my laptop doesn't work suddenly after updating.what can i do? kindly let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-to-solve-this-problem/45340322-bc70-44df-8554-ff0285528d8a
  5. Please help me with this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me with this problem: your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information...
  6. Please help me with this problem

Please help me with this problem: your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information...
  7. Please help me on fixing this problem

Please help me on fixing this problem: So, for the last months, my windows 10 wont update automatically, and what i did WAS TO IGNORE it, i have to come to the conclusion that i need to get to an engineer if no one answers, so here's why i need to FIX THIS INSTANTLY.1. I edit videos, and sometimes the music file i...
  8. Camera issue PLease help me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera issue PLease help me: Respected team my name is vishnu Suresh and i am using dell g3 which runs on windows 10 os , problem is i guess from so many month starting march i cant use my webcam its like , its not showing in the device manager and when i click on the windows camera app it says the...
  9. Please help me with my problem.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me with my problem.: hi I'm participating in Windows 10 Exclusive Test.But there are problems in many ways, so I'm looking for a solution. First, the search in Windows doesn't work. ( Um... refers to the search function in Windows that you use to find files. ) Second, I get an error when I set...
  10. SEVERE Problem: Please Help Me... :'

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SEVERE Problem: Please Help Me... :': Hello, I'm really hoping someone can help me because this is a serious problem for me... :' The problem started after I installed Windows 10 Update “Version 2004” about 10 days ago. My problem is that 'Azureus.EXE' has been removed by “Windows Security”. I've tried...