Windows 10: Camera Recording Brightness problem

Discus and support Camera Recording Brightness problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So every time I record a video from my camera on my laptop or even an external camera. It looks normal and the brightness is okay. But when I stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Roferu, Mar 10, 2021.

1. Roferu Win User

Camera Recording Brightness problem

So every time I record a video from my camera on my laptop or even an external camera. It looks normal and the brightness is okay. But when I stop recording and started watching it, the brightness changes excessively.

Here's what it looks like during Recoding, Camera Recording Brightness problem 634d1d59-e670-493e-a805-901c3ae57e7c?upload=true.png

Here's the recording itself:

Camera Recording Brightness problem 3f713e45-43cc-4026-b557-82b7e8ec930c?upload=true.png

Any ways to fix this? I badly need to record things this week. Thank you in advance.

:)

Roferu, Mar 10, 2021

2. Windows 10 Camera App fluctuates brightness recording video

I have a new Dell 2 in 1 laptop. When I try to record video with the Camera App the brightness keeps fluctuating from dark to light to dark.

Does anyone know how to stop or fix this? Or, can you suggest another recording App or software? I record performance video mainly for YouTube.

Thanks!

KeithLarden, Mar 10, 2021
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Mar 10, 2021
  4. John Sarc Win User

Brightness Control not working in Windows 10

Hi Ella,

To adjust the brightness, see the steps below:

• Go back to Power Options, and tick on the High performance.
    • See if you can adjust the brightness.

If this not work, we highly suggest that you create an Administrator account, and re-do the steps above.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Mar 10, 2021
Thema:

1. Camera Recording Brightness problem - Similar Threads - Camera Recording Brightness

2. Problem with recording sound in Camera app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with recording sound in Camera app: I have no trouble recording video with my camera app - however, NOW when I play the video back there is no sound. Previously, I wrote in saying that I could record video and listen with headphones, but the sound only was coming out from one side not both. I put the link in...
  3. Problem with recording sound in Camera app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with recording sound in Camera app: I have no trouble recording video with my camera app - however, NOW when I play the video back there is no sound. Previously, I wrote in saying that I could record video and listen with headphones, but the sound only was coming out from one side not both. I put the link in...
  4. Problem with Camera App recording in stereo

Problem with Camera App recording in stereo: I have no trouble recording video with my camera app - however, when I play the video back and listen with headphones, the sounds only comes from one side not both. How can I fix this VERY annoying problem since folks listening to my videos can also only hear the sound...
  5. External camera recording issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External camera recording issues: I am using an external usb connected document visualizer to record lessons on my laptop. The visualizer came with its own software that does the recording. My problem is sometimes is records perfectly and other times it only records the audio. The video is only a black...
  6. Camera not recording voice

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera not recording voice: Hi I bought a microphone, what I connect to my Microsoft laptop. I checked and in the sound settings the microphone is working, and I allow in the camera setting to use micro. But somehow still cant use it in the camera app. I feel like I need to turn on something but I...
  7. Windows 10 Camera App fluctuates brightness recording video

Windows 10 Camera App fluctuates brightness recording video: I have a new Dell 2 in 1 laptop. When I try to record video with the Camera App the brightness keeps fluctuating from dark to light to dark. Does anyone know how to stop or fix this? Or, can you suggest another recording App or software? I record performance video...
  8. camera wont record

camera wont record: Hi so my camera goes in to the app but wont record an error code appears which is 0xAOOF4294<VideoCaptureStopTimeout>. I have tried to reset many times. I went to update the drive. I also tried to unistall in but cannot find it in the system winowspowershell i ran it as...
  9. Camera video recording problem

Camera video recording problem: I want to record videos but camera app doesn't allow to record more than 1 second. It was working properly 3 weeks before. I think it is broken after system update. Can you help me urgently? Thanks... I bought my laptop just 1,5 months before. Acer Swift 5 Windows 10...
  10. Camera not recording video

Camera not recording video: Hi, The problem is the Camera app in my laptop is not recording video. When I click on the video icon it seems like it starts to record but instantly stops and no video is recorded. I can take pictures just fine. Thanks in advance!...