Windows 10: Camera records 1 second

Discus and support Camera records 1 second in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can I retrieve my video? I recorded 30 minutes worth and the camera only recorded 1 second. I am Highly upset because it was an important video and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dxm3, Feb 13, 2020.

1. dxm3 Win User

Camera records 1 second

Can I retrieve my video? I recorded 30 minutes worth and the camera only recorded 1 second. I am Highly upset because it was an important video and I can't recreate that moment. So please tell me that there's away that I can obtain the rest of that video that it's hidden somewhere and that there's something for me to do to retrieve it. This is the second time this has happened in a matter of months. Why is this happening? Windows 10 has been out for awhile now issues like this shouldn't exist.

:)

2. MattBR_81 Win User

Windows 10 Camera App only records 1 second video

I recently got an HP Spectre 360 with Windows 10. I'm trying to record video using the camera app. When I click record it seems to be recording, the counter goes, although when I stop recording, the resulting video is only 1 second and has no audio. I
    can see also the files are always around 4MB, regardless of how long I tried to record for. Any idea how to fix this?

MattBR_81, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Feb 13, 2020
  4. anatgonen Win User

Camera records 1 second

IP Camera to suggest - for recording on local SD

HI,
    I need a suggestion on an IP camera which can record a video stream directly on its local drive (SD card or some other card). I'm running a small business - a cafe and want to see what's happening inside when i'm out. Something like this online cam - http://www.viralcameras.com/0/posts...ates-online-camera-burlington-watch-cam-.html So i would be able to tilt it, to zoom it to see the recorded video afterwards.
    *68269-41118418dc995da43638494fd042370c.jpg*
    Also it would be a great if the camera would have a night vision and triggering record on motion detection.
    The preferable connection is wifi.
    The price is about up to 300$.
    Any suggestion is appreciated.
    Thank you.

anatgonen, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Camera records 1 second

1. Camera records 1 second - Similar Threads - Camera records second

2. Camera only records one second long video

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Camera only records one second long video: I'm using the default camera and I recorded a 10 minute long video and when I hit stop recording the video was only one second long. When I stopped recording the timer was at 10 minutes I don't care about my video but is there anyway to fix this? submitted by /u/DJN220088...
  3. Windows Camera only records video for about 10 seconds or so.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Camera only records video for about 10 seconds or so.: Hello community : I have been having a problem where I cannot get my Windows Camera app to record for more than 10-11 seconds at a time. It is as if it is unable to continue storing the information and then stops recording. I have tried resetting the app, uninstalling it...
  4. Windows Camera App only recorded 1 second video, is there a way to recover the video?

Windows Camera App only recorded 1 second video, is there a way to recover the video?: Hello, I used the camera app to record very important footage. It appeared to be recording for 45 minutes, but the video file is only 4mb and 1 second long. Is there a way to recover the recorded file? Or was it never recorded? Thanks in advance....
  5. My mic wont record voice thats longer than 1 second

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mic wont record voice thats longer than 1 second: when i use my mic in discord or audacity everytime my recording volume stays the same for more than 1 seconds, the voice suddenly died down/went quiet. the example is when i try to sing and record it whether using the voice recorder app/ audacityeverytime the volume stays the...
  6. Windows 10 Camera App only records 1 second video

Windows 10 Camera App only records 1 second video: I've tried resetting and uninstalling/reinstalling the Camera App on my new Lenovo Yoga C930 laptop. Is there any way I can get this fixed? Every time I try to record a video on the Camera App, it only plays back 1 second of the video....
  7. Camera not recording voice

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera not recording voice: Hi I bought a microphone, what I connect to my Microsoft laptop. I checked and in the sound settings the microphone is working, and I allow in the camera setting to use micro. But somehow still cant use it in the camera app. I feel like I need to turn on something but I...
  8. camera wont record

camera wont record: Hi so my camera goes in to the app but wont record an error code appears which is 0xAOOF4294<VideoCaptureStopTimeout>. I have tried to reset many times. I went to update the drive. I also tried to unistall in but cannot find it in the system winowspowershell i ran it as...
  9. Windows 10 Camera App only records 1 second video

Windows 10 Camera App only records 1 second video: I recently got an HP Spectre 360 with Windows 10. I'm trying to record video using the camera app. When I click record it seems to be recording, the counter goes, although when I stop recording, the resulting video is only 1 second and has no audio. I can see also the files...
  10. Camera not recording video

Camera not recording video: Hi, The problem is the Camera app in my laptop is not recording video. When I click on the video icon it seems like it starts to record but instantly stops and no video is recorded. I can take pictures just fine. Thanks in advance!...