Windows 10: Camera Related Iss

Discus and support Camera Related Iss in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Admin Please I seek your help in fixing my camera problem. I bought my laptop last year in October and the camera has been working perfectly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by owolabimoshood, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Camera Related Iss

Dear Admin

Please I seek your help in fixing my camera problem.

I bought my laptop last year in October and the camera has been working perfectly Ok. I notice all my cameras and apps connected to the camera stop working and I started to diagnose the problem by checking the camera driver. I try to uninstall as recommended by a friend. I tried to scan for hardware change and I notice the camera is not displaying in the Device manager again.

:)

owolabimoshood, Apr 9, 2020

2. installing .iss files

i have the setup for a game dishonored.There no installer for it but an iss file and path is -H:\Dishonored\install_script.iss

How to install with cmd, and is there a direct program to install or run iss files .Pls respond soon. Camera Related Iss :) Camera Related Iss :) Camera Related Iss :)

p.s. I am not a tech expert and can only understand how to download programs,follow step by step procedures and use cmd only if you tell me exactly what to type in cmd.Contact me for system details

i use windows 10 (creators update) 64 bit

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

DivyanshDabral, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Windows 10 update issue - camera

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would require more information to help you better.

What is the make and model of the camera?

I would suggest you to make sure the camera is installed properly and listed under Device Manager.

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows key + X” from keyboard.
    • Select “Device Manager” option from the list.
    • Check if the Camera is listed in the devices list.
    If it is not listed then the Camera driver is not installed. I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

If the camera is listed in the device manager, then perform the following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1:

You may try running the Hardware and Device troubleshooter and check if it helps.

a. Press Windows Key +R, type Control Panel.

b. Type troubleshooting in the search bar, click on troubleshooting.

c. Click on Hardware and Sound, click on Hardware and Devices.

d. Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2:

If that doesn’t work, then I would suggest you to perform troubleshooting steps from the link “What
    to do if you have problems with an app
    ” to diagnose and fix if the issue is with Camera app.

Method 3:

If this doesn’t fix the issue, I would suggest you to uninstall the camera from Device Manager then reinstall it and then check if this fixes the issue.

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows key + X” from the keyboard.
    • Select “Device Manager” option.
    • Search for Camera, then right click and select “Uninstall”.
    • Then restart the computer.
    • Download the latest driver from the Manufacturer’s website and install it.
    Please do let us know if you need any further assistance related to Windows, we will be glad to assist you.

Mohammed Yaseer, Apr 9, 2020
  4. Camera Related Iss

Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

Camera Related Iss

1. Camera Related Iss - Similar Threads - Camera Related Iss

2. Isse with my micosoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Isse with my micosoft store: I am unable to access my dolby audio or i am not ale to instal my dolby audio and i havesupport of dolby audio but their is some issue i cant istall my dolby audio from store...
  3. Isse with my micosoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Isse with my micosoft store: I am unable to access my dolby audio or i am not ale to instal my dolby audio and i havesupport of dolby audio but their is some issue i cant istall my dolby audio from store...
  4. HID PCI minidriver for ISS - STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HID PCI minidriver for ISS - STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE: After the recent Windows update I got the problem of 4 yellow driver entries for the HID PCI mindriver for ISS. All drivers are updated. The error message shown is HID PCI minidriver for ISS - STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILUREI found some articles from other users who had the same...
  5. HID PCI minidriver for ISS - STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID PCI minidriver for ISS - STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE: After the recent Windows update I got the problem of 4 yellow driver entries for the HID PCI mindriver for ISS. All drivers are updated. The error message shown is HID PCI minidriver for ISS - STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILUREI found some articles from other users who had the same...
  6. Windows security isse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows security isse: Good day, I am unable to access windows security after repairing and reseting it. it says "get an app to open this windows defender" then its routing to microsoft store.. Tried already the power shell method but still not working....
  7. Windows security isse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows security isse: Good day, I am unable to access windows security after repairing and reseting it. it says "get an app to open this windows defender" then its routing to microsoft store.. Tried already the power shell method but still not working....
  8. ISSE

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    ISSE: THE SPEKER IS NOT WORKING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/isse/7eaf891c-497a-40b7-ae86-5b61a79b36a2
  9. Alias Isse

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Alias Isse: Hey all, I deleted my old e-mail adress aol and changed it online via Microsoft.com to the new one googlemail. I also use the googlemail now as primary alias see picture 1. But when I want to change the address on my device Laptop, there is still the old one aol. Even if I...
  10. Isses with cr2 files (RAW)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Isses with cr2 files (RAW): Hello everyone. I sent the below to Canon: Hi there, I have a user who has a Canon EOS 200D and some issues with cr2 files. First of all if the view in Windows Explorer is set to 'large images' it won't show the image at all but a thumbnail. And they replied with below:...