Windows 10: Camera Roll - OneDrive Upload Problem

Discus and support Camera Roll - OneDrive Upload Problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I take photos on my Samsung S8+, the photos are not stored in the OneDrive Camera Roll folder. I use Camera MX app to take pictures. I did not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DavidCamilleri1, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Camera Roll - OneDrive Upload Problem

When I take photos on my Samsung S8+, the photos are not stored in the OneDrive Camera Roll folder.

I use Camera MX app to take pictures. I did not have this problem, only recently.

:)

DavidCamilleri1, Feb 8, 2021
  2. Hewjr100 Win User

Onedrive camera roll.

I have a folder in onedrive named camera roll. The last 2 days I took pictures with my iphone (5s). Yesterday my iphone onedrive app put the pictures in a new folder named camera roll 1, today it put pictures in a new folder named camera roll 2. Can anybody explain why this is happening? I did not create these folders.

Henry

Hewjr100, Feb 8, 2021
  3. Camera Roll not auto-uploading on Lumia 950 W10M despite enabling auto-uploading

I've followed the steps to set up auto-uploading of my camera roll, and yet photos I take are still not automatically uploading to my Camera Roll folder in my OneDrive account. I've verified the account being uploaded to is my OneDrive account, and I'm forced
    to manually upload the photos from my phone I want to access from my W10 PC. I'm connected to WiFi and manual upload to OneDrive works, so data restriction is not a possibility.

I heard something about the Camera Roll feature being disabled on W10, but finding the option for auto-upload seems to have disproved this.

Phone: Lumia 950 on AT&T

Its ya boy Drew, Feb 8, 2021
  4. QDub23 Win User

Camera Roll - OneDrive Upload Problem

OneDrive Camera Roll Location

Hello,

How do I change the location of the Camera Roll folder? OneDrive uploads pictures from my Android phone to a directory called "Pictures (1)" instead of "Pictures" (the latter directory is where all of my pictures are located). I've tried dragging the "Camera
    Roll" to "Pictures", but OneDrive merely recreates a new folder called "Camera Roll" in the "Pictures (1)" folder anytime it syncs. I've also tried moving the folder through the OneDrive online interface. I'd note that "Pictures Any help would be appreciated!

QDub23, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

Camera Roll - OneDrive Upload Problem

1. Camera Roll - OneDrive Upload Problem - Similar Threads - Camera Roll OneDrive

2. Camera Roll / OneDrive not saving pictures correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera Roll / OneDrive not saving pictures correctly: I have a PC with Windows 11 installed. Normally, photos that I take with my phone are uploaded to OneDrive and are automatically sorted into files based on month under the Camera Roll folder. However, that function is not working properly. If I go to the OneDrive app on my...
  3. Camera Roll / OneDrive not saving pictures correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera Roll / OneDrive not saving pictures correctly: I have a PC with Windows 11 installed. Normally, photos that I take with my phone are uploaded to OneDrive and are automatically sorted into files based on month under the Camera Roll folder. However, that function is not working properly. If I go to the OneDrive app on my...
  4. Problem with files uploading on OneDrive

Problem with files uploading on OneDrive: My OneDrive will not upload anything in the last week or so. Every file that needs to be uploaded Adobe files, Excel, Word, Notepad, etc total about 20 files. When I click a link for more information on why the files will not upload, it says: "LibreOffice 6.2.Ink, No access...
  5. Problem with files uploading on OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with files uploading on OneDrive: My OneDrive will not upload anything in the last week or so. Every file that needs to be uploaded Adobe files, Excel, Word, Notepad, etc total about 20 files. When I click a link for more information on why the files will not upload, it says: "LibreOffice 6.2.Ink, No access...
  6. Auto upload pictures from devices to Camera Roll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Auto upload pictures from devices to Camera Roll: When I take photos with my Samsung android phone and my iPad they used to upload automatically to Camera Roll on my laptop.Now they do not.How do I restore this auto upload feature?...
  7. Camera Roll and Onedrive issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Camera Roll and Onedrive issue: Hello, so I've been having some issue with my camera pictures automatically being saved to onedrive. So I have a surface pro 7, and whenever I take a picture with the camera, the picture just automatically saves to my onedrive folder and the picture just appears outside my...
  8. OneDrive Camera Roll Location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Camera Roll Location: Hello, How do I change the location of the Camera Roll folder? OneDrive uploads pictures from my Android phone to a directory called "Pictures 1" instead of "Pictures" the latter directory is where all of my pictures are located. I've tried dragging the "Camera Roll" to...
  9. Where is OneDrive Camera Roll settings?

Where is OneDrive Camera Roll settings?: I am running 9926 using a microsoft account and can't find camera roll (or any other OneDrive) settings anywhere. Search just takes me to the main settings pane. I've tried looking through all of them but can't find where to turn camera roll on. Anyone know where it may be?...
  10. Onedrive camera roll.

in Windows 10 Support
    Onedrive camera roll.: I have a folder in onedrive named camera roll. The last 2 days I took pictures with my iphone (5s). Yesterday my iphone onedrive app put the pictures in a new folder named camera roll 1, today it put pictures in a new folder named camera roll 2. Can anybody explain why this...