Windows 10: Camera Roll

Discus and support Camera Roll in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to print multiple photos on one page. This is not available through pictures and when I tried to look at camera roll the pictures... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Tassroll, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Tassroll Win User

Camera Roll

Hello,

I am trying to print multiple photos on one page. This is not available through pictures and when I tried to look at camera roll the pictures were not there to choose but the ability to print multiple is...

How do I get my photos on camera roll from pictures, or how can I print multiple on pictures??

:)

Tassroll, Jan 9, 2020

2. camera roll

Hi Rosalyn,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps for arranging the camera pictures in recent order and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+E” it will open file explorer.
    • Go to “This PC” and click on “pictures folder”.
    • Then click on “camera roll folder”.
    • And right click on the empty space and select “sort by” option.
    • Then select ascending option.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 9, 2020
  3. Romel Ram Win User
    Camera roll not working.

Hi MahdiMahamoud,

It is possible that this is due to Camera Roll settings or hardware issues. To properly isolate this issue, we'd like to ask some questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Did you encounter any error messages?
    • Any recent changes made on the computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done to isolate the issue?
    • Which Windows 10 version/build is currently installed on your computer? To check, type
      winver in the search bar.

In addition, if you're having issues with Camera Roll in Windows 10, you can refer to the article below:

Fix a missing Camera Roll in Windows 10

We're looking forward to your response.

Romel Ram, Jan 9, 2020
  4. Camera Roll

camera roll in surface 4, windows 10

Hello gillesmousseau,

Your error code indicates that the camera app is unable to create the file, this usually indicates that there is a permissions issue with your currently logged in user being able to write to the "Camera Roll" folder.

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, I'd recommend following the steps in this article to troubleshoot camera issues on Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

Camera Roll

1. Camera Roll - Similar Threads - Camera Roll

2. how do I restore the camera roll folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I restore the camera roll folder: I have Windows 11 and I right clicked on the camera roll folder and made the location the onedrive folder. What I REALLY wanted to do was to make it a folder inside of Onedrive. Right now pictures are being saved to the root in onedrive and I want them in a folder. How do I...
  3. how do I restore the camera roll folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I restore the camera roll folder: I have Windows 11 and I right clicked on the camera roll folder and made the location the onedrive folder. What I REALLY wanted to do was to make it a folder inside of Onedrive. Right now pictures are being saved to the root in onedrive and I want them in a folder. How do I...
  4. all files in camera roll folder gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    all files in camera roll folder gone: Hello, recently I just found out that my camera roll folder has gone completely blank, and there are no files inside whatsoever, I have not transferred anything recently, I did not delete anything and for some reason, it's gone. I have managed to find a few of the photos on...
  5. all files in camera roll folder gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all files in camera roll folder gone: Hello, recently I just found out that my camera roll folder has gone completely blank, and there are no files inside whatsoever, I have not transferred anything recently, I did not delete anything and for some reason, it's gone. I have managed to find a few of the photos on...
  6. all files in camera roll folder gone

7. Viewing photos within "Camera Roll" on onedrive is so slow, takes 0.5 sec for each photo to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Viewing photos within "Camera Roll" on onedrive is so slow, takes 0.5 sec for each photo to...: The whole of my onedrive is synced to my SSD, so there should be no reason why it takes so long just to display the photos with explorer.Very frustrating...
  8. Viewing photos within "Camera Roll" on onedrive is so slow, takes 0.5 sec for each photo to...

Viewing photos within "Camera Roll" on onedrive is so slow, takes 0.5 sec for each photo to...: The whole of my onedrive is synced to my SSD, so there should be no reason why it takes so long just to display the photos with explorer.Very frustrating...
  9. Camera Roll / OneDrive not saving pictures correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera Roll / OneDrive not saving pictures correctly: I have a PC with Windows 11 installed. Normally, photos that I take with my phone are uploaded to OneDrive and are automatically sorted into files based on month under the Camera Roll folder. However, that function is not working properly. If I go to the OneDrive app on my...
  10. Camera Roll / OneDrive not saving pictures correctly

Camera Roll / OneDrive not saving pictures correctly: I have a PC with Windows 11 installed. Normally, photos that I take with my phone are uploaded to OneDrive and are automatically sorted into files based on month under the Camera Roll folder. However, that function is not working properly. If I go to the OneDrive app on my...