Windows 10: Camera screen shows flickering horizontal lines

Discus and support Camera screen shows flickering horizontal lines in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My camera screen flicking lines as seen in the pictures and here's what I know:-it happens in all applications. Camera, Discord etc..-when I lower the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mohammad AlHomsi, May 4, 2021.

1. Camera screen shows flickering horizontal lines

My camera screen flicking lines as seen in the pictures and here's what I know:-it happens in all applications. Camera, Discord etc..-when I lower the quality of the pictures from the settings less lines show.-sometimes the camera works just fine with no issues other times the flickering becomes really bad and one time the device didn't even pick up the camera, 'couldn't find camera' message showed.-I think the flickering becomes worse when the laptop is being charged-I'm talking about my laptops camera not an external webcam

:)

Mohammad AlHomsi, May 4, 2021

2. Camera screen shows horizontal lines

My camera shows the picture in the background and then the screen has horizontal lines and different colors on it. The screen I see reminds me of static. Can someone help? Thank you!

CaylaCrews, May 5, 2021
  3. Camera screen shows horizontal lines

Thank you, that's what I did to get my camera working again. Can you help with the horizontal lines on my screen from my camera?

CaylaCrews, May 5, 2021
  4. Camera screen shows flickering horizontal lines

Flickering horizontal lines on screen

Hi,

so I was normally using my laptop which I've had for about a year now and all of a sudden the screen froze with all these horizontal stripes. I couldn't do anything so I had to hold the on/off button to shut it down. Once on again it still has these horizontal
    lines. I can still do everything, it's all working and I haven't lost anything but I have these flickering lines that are unbearable, hurts my eyes. If I look closely I can see that in these stripes there's the image of my desktop which is what was displayed
    on the screen when it froze, but it doesn't go away, it's basically like having an extra layer over my screen.

What's the problem and mostly how do I fix it? It's very strange.

matteomarchionni, May 5, 2021
Thema:

Camera screen shows flickering horizontal lines

1. Camera screen shows flickering horizontal lines - Similar Threads - Camera screen shows

2. Laptop screen showing flickering horizontal lines and sometimes white boxes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop screen showing flickering horizontal lines and sometimes white boxes: I have an hp laptop I bought it last year. It recently started having flickering horizontal lines or white boxes on the screen and it goes to sleep. When you try to switch it Back on it doesn't and when it does the same problem. I recently changed operating system but it...
  3. Laptop screen showing flickering horizontal lines and sometimes white boxes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop screen showing flickering horizontal lines and sometimes white boxes: I have an hp laptop I bought it last year. It recently started having flickering horizontal lines or white boxes on the screen and it goes to sleep. When you try to switch it Back on it doesn't and when it does the same problem. I recently changed operating system but it...
  4. Laptop screen showing flickering horizontal lines and sometimes white boxes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Lifecam Studio Flicker, Horizontal Lines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lifecam Studio Flicker, Horizontal Lines: Just got a Lifecam Studio camera. it has bad flicker/jitter and the horizontal lines that pop across the screen. It doesn't matter what app i use Camera, Teams, Zoom, etc.... or PC. the results are the same. So given that, it seems it really is a camera issue. Any ideas?...
  6. Horizontal line on screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Horizontal line on screen: Recently when watching a video, the bottom half of the screen froze and the upper half continued as it normally would. After , some time instead of the bottom half freezing, it appeared darker and a little glitchy when compared to the upper half of the screen. That too went...
  7. flickering lines on camera

flickering lines on camera: Hi, I have an issue with the integrated camera. I was writing an online exam and when the proctor asked me to turn on my camera, I did and I found out that my camera is not working properly. I will attach a picture of it can you tell me if the problem is with the hardware or...
  8. screen flickering and there is horizontal and vertical line

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen flickering and there is horizontal and vertical line: Hai, Nabila is here. I need help to discovered my pc, I admit that I'm using old model for about 10 years ago pc.. Now i'm asking for help at my smartphone because my screen monitor have some glitches and flickering, bot some but much! it is covering my screen and i can't...
  9. My screen's showing black horizontal lines

My screen's showing black horizontal lines: Hello everyone, I've recently started seeing black horizontal lines show up on my screen, these lines appear out of nowhere, no matter what I'm doing (Edge, Chrome, the system itself) [My laptop is a Dell Inspiron 5570, all hardware drivers and firmware are updated] They...
  10. partial display, horizontal lines, flicker - SOLVED

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    partial display, horizontal lines, flicker - SOLVED: as this is solved it is for information only, mainly aimed at those who also have this 'problem' suddenly my 23" samsung 2333 display started to flicker and give a partial display of my win screen with a lot of horizontal lines. see image. although i managed to get into...