Windows 10: camera set up

Discus and support camera set up in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do i get my camera app to work on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-set-up/09ba9183-464d-4112-b257-cdbefd74a7c4 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChristinaBrannstrom, Sep 20, 2020.

1. camera set up

how do i get my camera app to work on my laptop

:)

ChristinaBrannstrom, Sep 20, 2020

2. Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Sep 20, 2020
  3. jekiboi20 Win User
    Camera is green

Hi GeorgiaPeach,

Welcome to the forum!

You can try these steps and see if it will make any difference:

• Power cycle
    1. Turn off the phone then remove the back cover and the battery.

2. Reinsert the battery and the back cover then turn on your phone.

• Reset your camera settings
    1. Go to Settings.

2. Swipe to Application settings.

3. Choose Photos+camera.

4. Select Reset camera.

If the issue still persists, you can try to perform the steps provided on this link http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2749480. If the steps on the link will not work, I suggest that you
    visit the nearest Nokia repair facility for it to be repaired. See this link: http://www.nokia.com/global/support/locations/ to check the repair facility near your area.

jekiboi20, Sep 20, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

camera set up

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

camera set up

1. camera set up - Similar Threads - camera set

2. Can I change my Camera Settings to match the image I get from using the Camera normally?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I change my Camera Settings to match the image I get from using the Camera normally?: This one is hard to explain, but the image shows it pretty clearly. When I use my webcam normally, it displays correctly image on the right, uncropped. But on certain apps, and in the camera settings, the video and images get cropped image on the left, cropped. To be more...
  3. Can I change my Camera Settings to match the image I get from using the Camera normally?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I change my Camera Settings to match the image I get from using the Camera normally?: This one is hard to explain, but the image shows it pretty clearly. When I use my webcam normally, it displays correctly image on the right, uncropped. But on certain apps, and in the camera settings, the video and images get cropped image on the left, cropped. To be more...
  4. How do I change my camera/video settings to non-mirrored? I have a Microsoft Surface Laptop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my camera/video settings to non-mirrored? I have a Microsoft Surface Laptop...: Hi I have a Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 and tried to use the camera app today to make a recording. After reviewing the recording I noticed that the video flipped and it's not how I saw myself when I was recording. I already tried looking around for the camera settings but have...
  5. How do I change my camera/video settings to non-mirrored? I have a Microsoft Surface Laptop...

How do I change my camera/video settings to non-mirrored? I have a Microsoft Surface Laptop...: Hi I have a Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 and tried to use the camera app today to make a recording. After reviewing the recording I noticed that the video flipped and it's not how I saw myself when I was recording. I already tried looking around for the camera settings but have...
  6. Windows Hello Face won't set up due to "incompatible camera"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Face won't set up due to "incompatible camera": Purchased a new MSI Modern 15 with Win11 preinstalled and while everything else setup just fine, Hello Face won't work as it says "we couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face". Sort of crazy since the camera is built-in and HD and Device Manager says it's...
  7. Windows Hello Face won't set up due to "incompatible camera"

Windows Hello Face won't set up due to "incompatible camera": Purchased a new MSI Modern 15 with Win11 preinstalled and while everything else setup just fine, Hello Face won't work as it says "we couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face". Sort of crazy since the camera is built-in and HD and Device Manager says it's...
  8. Setting an external Webcam as the default start up camera windows 10

Setting an external Webcam as the default start up camera windows 10: I have an HP Spectre running Windows 10. I have added an external camera logitech 930c. I wish to disable the internal camera and set this external camera as the default on start up for facial recognition. I successfully disabled the internal camera. I found the Logitech 930c...
  9. Setting an external Webcam as the default start up camera windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting an external Webcam as the default start up camera windows 10: I have an HP Spectre running Windows 10. I have added an external camera logitech 930c. I wish to disable the internal camera and set this external camera as the default on start up for facial recognition. I successfully disabled the internal camera. I found the Logitech 930c...
  10. Setting an external Webcam as the default start up camera windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware