Windows 10: Camera Shutter Click

Discus and support Camera Shutter Click in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Following the latest Windows 10 update, I have been hearing the sound of a camera shutter click coming through the speakers at regular (~10 sec)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Phil Silvia, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Camera Shutter Click

Following the latest Windows 10 update, I have been hearing the sound of a camera shutter click coming through the speakers at regular (~10 sec) intervals. (This is definitely not a hard drive problem!) Any idea what is triggering it? How do I turn it off?

:)

Phil Silvia, Oct 30, 2019

2. No shutter sound on camera Surface 3

Hello

The Windows Camera app doesn't have a shutter sound on Surface 3 when taking a photo or video. If you'd like to hear a shutter sound in a future version of the Windows Camera app, please file a Windows feedback suggestion.

How to file an issue via Windows Feedback:

1) Click the start button

2) From apps list, scroll down and click on "Windows Feedback"

4) If this is your first time launching, you may need to sign in with your Microsoft Account

5) Cllck "Add new feedback" button

6) In "Add details" title it something like "Please add shutter sound when taking photo with Windows Camera app"

7) Click "Suggestion" radio button

8) For category select Apps and Games >Camera for the path

9) Click "Post feedback"

Thanks,

Tom

Tom A - Windows Camera Platform Team [MSFT], Oct 30, 2019
  3. n8 camera shutter is not opening

Same problem here, but phone is out of warranty due to water damage. The phone is working perfectly fine but the camera never worked. I replaced the camera but same results. Upgraded the phone software, now have the update with the 6 screens. but the camera
    shutter still won't function. Any suggestions? Thanks.

George001---01, Oct 30, 2019
  4. Camera Shutter Click

N82 camera shutter problem

As the subject states i have a problem of camera shutter. Even if the shutter is off the lights of camera key/gallery/volume-up/down is on. And when the camera application is opened when the shutter is closed the main camera is activated. If i manually open/close
    the shutter then there is no effect on the camera activation/deactivation.

I resetted my phone, done every sort of thing to reinstate except for the software update but with no success Camera Shutter Click :(

Anyone here to solve my problem?

--

blueheartz, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

Camera Shutter Click

1. Camera Shutter Click - Similar Threads - Camera Shutter Click

2. HP ENVY Camera Has White Shutter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP ENVY Camera Has White Shutter: Hello I'm using this laptop: HP ENVY x360 Convertible 13m-bd0xxxOne day a white layer came on top of my camera there is something white blocking my camera physically on my laptop. This prevents my camera from showing anything, the camera is STILL found by the system it is not...
  3. HP ENVY Camera Has White Shutter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP ENVY Camera Has White Shutter: Hello I'm using this laptop: HP ENVY x360 Convertible 13m-bd0xxxOne day a white layer came on top of my camera there is something white blocking my camera physically on my laptop. This prevents my camera from showing anything, the camera is STILL found by the system it is not...
  4. HP envy Camera shutter doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP envy Camera shutter doesn't work: Hello, My HP Envy x360 has a built in camera shutter that is connected to an on/off key on the keyboard. The problem is that my shutter is stuck in the ON position and won't go down despite me clicking the key and promoting its removal. The Laptop diagnostics and...
  5. HP envy Camera shutter doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP envy Camera shutter doesn't work: Hello, My HP Envy x360 has a built in camera shutter that is connected to an on/off key on the keyboard. The problem is that my shutter is stuck in the ON position and won't go down despite me clicking the key and promoting its removal. The Laptop diagnostics and...
  6. HP Truevision Camera says it’s working properly but it timeouts when the shutter is clicked...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Truevision Camera says it’s working properly but it timeouts when the shutter is clicked...: Hi! I have exactly the same problem with the posted question on the link below, I just can’t post a reply there because it is locked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-truevision-hd-camera-update/538d889d-5d2e-4a14-a9f2-6b2c1f285790 I have tried...
  7. Shuttering screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Shuttering screen: I had lots of apps just taking up storage and my laptop until one day it just decided to keep shuttering. So I then decided to reset it, it took 5 hours to finish but once done my entire screen on the setup was lagging and stuttering. I finished the setup and it was still...
  8. Lag & Shuttering in games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lag & Shuttering in games: All games are shuttering and lagging after disabling windows full screen optimisation with vsync off. Games are giving high fps even higher than refresh rate. But the 80 fps is falling to 10 fps for 1-2 second and it is happening in every minute & in every game....
  9. Sound and program shuttering

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sound and program shuttering: Hi! I'm getting sound and program shuttering and my mouse pointer since the newest Windows 10 update I guess. This problem comes up since last Thurday and it's really annoying. I've tried nearly 2 ideas but none worked. It's due to system and memory compression maybe. When...
  10. why does my pc make random camera shutter sounds?

in Windows 10 Support
    why does my pc make random camera shutter sounds?: I have a desktop and laptop, both on Windows 10, and both make random camera shutter sounds. Has any-one come across this before and how did you rectify the issue? 78739