Windows 10: Camera software isuee

Discus and support Camera software isuee in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My camera has stopped working after I uninstalled snap camera when I open my camera its showing snap camera poster and nothing else,but when I click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MayurV1, May 25, 2021.

1. MayurV1 Win User

Camera software isuee

My camera has stopped working after I uninstalled snap camera when I open my camera its showing snap camera poster and nothing else,but when I click change camera option on camera software its working but its showing camera failed on google meet and other similar software please help me with this issue ASAP I have cla

:)

MayurV1, May 25, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 25, 2021
  3. robinpe Win User
    Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, May 25, 2021
  4. Camera software isuee

Camera is not opening

Hi Hardik,

One of the possible reasons why the camera is not opening after the update is the antivirus software that's blocking it or it could be that the driver is outdated.

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps listed on this
    link. The link contains troubleshooting steps such as checking the antivirus and the outdated webcam driver.

Kindly update us with the result and let us know if you need further help.

Eileen Gal, May 25, 2021
Thema:

Camera software isuee

1. Camera software isuee - Similar Threads - Camera software isuee

2. Microsoft camera software?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft camera software?: Need: Win. 10 Camera software that will allow alternating between projecting a video stream to projecting a jpg from a file. Is there any MS Software that will do this?...
  3. Microsoft camera software?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft camera software?: Need: Win. 10 Camera software that will allow alternating between projecting a video stream to projecting a jpg from a file. Is there any MS Software that will do this?...
  4. Microsoft camera software?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Zoom software disables my camera

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Zoom software disables my camera: I am using Windows 10 64 bit version 1909. I cannot update to the latest version 2004 due to my system continually hanging about every 10 minutes. Has anyone experience an issue with Zoom software and their camera? As soon as I launch Zoom, the camera icon has a red slash...
  6. ACER Camera and software compatibility

ACER Camera and software compatibility: I have downloaded the Epoccam software on my laptop and iphone to use my phone as a webcam. The two connect, but the app is not recording. It shows as recording but when I go to watch the recording it shows only 1 second recorded. Please assist...
  7. Camera color settings - Software of hardware presets?

Camera color settings - Software of hardware presets?: I am using a Lenova Thinkpad, was recently on a ZOOM meeting and the onboard camera turned off. After the meeting I rebooted the computer to no avail then went looking for camera settings - reset all visible toggles and didn't check again until next zoom meeting. Camera was...
  8. camera software not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera software not found: my camera on my pavillon HP isn't working correctly. I tried going into device manager and fixing the issue, but there is so camera software actually downloaded. it must have gotten deleted or something. if someone can help asap, please!...
  9. camera software

camera software: I have a Canon sx40hs camera, when downloading a picture my software comes up OK but won't stay on the screen long enough to move the picture to a folder. It worked fine last week....
  10. Usb camera driver (or maybe software?)

Usb camera driver (or maybe software?): I found a USB camera, and I want to use it easily (without disabling the laptop's built-in camera to make it work through the USB camera) Is there a software, that can easily let me control the usb cameras? because this camera had an installation CD with the driver in it,...