Windows 10: camera software not found

Discus and support camera software not found in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my camera on my pavillon HP isn't working correctly. I tried going into device manager and fixing the issue, but there is so camera software actually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bill123_1, Jun 10, 2019.

1. bill123_1 Win User

camera software not found

my camera on my pavillon HP isn't working correctly. I tried going into device manager and fixing the issue, but there is so camera software actually downloaded. it must have gotten deleted or something. if someone can help asap, please!

:)

bill123_1, Jun 10, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 10, 2019
  3. robinpe Win User
    Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Jun 10, 2019
  4. camera software not found

Camera is not opening

Hi Hardik,

One of the possible reasons why the camera is not opening after the update is the antivirus software that's blocking it or it could be that the driver is outdated.

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps listed on this
    link. The link contains troubleshooting steps such as checking the antivirus and the outdated webcam driver.

Kindly update us with the result and let us know if you need further help.

Eileen Gal, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

camera software not found

1. camera software not found - Similar Threads - camera software found

2. Camera Not Found Not In Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera Not Found Not In Device Manager: There was a windows update some time ago, not sure how long, that somehow knocked my laptop camera out. I saw the thread about this problem, but my camera is gone. It is not listed anywhere in the device manager to be able to correct it. I am at a loss. The microsoft...
  3. Dell XPS 13 "Camera not found"

Dell XPS 13 "Camera not found": Whenever I try to use the camera built into my laptop it says "0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>". I have tried a couple different thing to fix this but nothing has worked and my computer won't update anything when I reset it (Don't know if thats related but still)....
  4. Windows 10 Camera - <no cameras attached>; Camera not found

Windows 10 Camera - <no cameras attached>; Camera not found: Well...I have no idea what happened here but I have no camera, no access, no nothing! I have tried every link from Windows, Microsoft and HP and downloaded and shut down, restarted etc. I have tried everything I can and given access to everything I can. Still nothing. I...
  5. Windows 10 Built-in Camera Not Found/Attached

Windows 10 Built-in Camera Not Found/Attached: I have no idea what happened! All of a sudden one morning I got up to do a Live Video Chat on Messenger and I received the Error Code OxAOOF4244 <no cameras are attached>. I did all of the 'normal' things such as Go To Settings, Downloading HP YouCam, everything that has...
  6. Camera Not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera Not found: Why can't Windows find my camera? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-found/8117ab2e-5d78-45d1-a5ce-c0bd703137ae
  7. camera software

camera software: I have a Canon sx40hs camera, when downloading a picture my software comes up OK but won't stay on the screen long enough to move the picture to a folder. It worked fine last week....
  8. Camera not found

Camera not found: I accidentally clicked on "Block" when a pop-up showed up on Skype saying something about the camera being used by an unknown program so I should block it for security reasons. Now, I get this message (check the image) whenever I open the camera app. I've already tried all...
  9. Camera cannot be found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Camera cannot be found: I tried to make a conference call but my camera cannot be found. I think it happened after the update a while back but I rarely use it so I just noticed it. I have tried all of tips that come up to no avail. Any tips?...
  10. Usb camera driver (or maybe software?)

Usb camera driver (or maybe software?): I found a USB camera, and I want to use it easily (without disabling the laptop's built-in camera to make it work through the USB camera) Is there a software, that can easily let me control the usb cameras? because this camera had an installation CD with the driver in it,...